Build 21655 Questions

Chaos Barrage 100 yd range. Instant. Deals [ 1 + 66.6% of Spell Power ] Chaos damage. 100 yd range. Instant.
    Chaos Bolt Unleashes a devastating blast of chaos, causing [ 1 + 500% of Spell Power ] Chaos damage. Chaos Bolt always critically strikes. 40 yd range. Instant. and your critical strike chance increases its damage. 40 yd range. Instant.
    Corruption Corrupts the target, causing [ 26.21% [ 32% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage over 14 sec. 40 yd range. Instant.
    Dimensional Rift Rips a hole in time and space, opening a portal that damages your target. Artifact. 40 yd range. 1.5 sec cast.
    Reap Souls Consume all Tormented Souls collected by Ulthalesh, increasing your damage by 10% and doubling the effect of all of Ulthalesh's other traits for 5 sec per soul consumed. Ulthalesh collects Tormented Souls from each target you kill and occasionally escaped souls it previously collected. Instant. Artifact. Instant.
    Shadow Bolt Affliction, Destruction: Sends a shadowy bolt at the enemy, causing [ 1 + 250% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage. Demonology: Sends a shadowy bolt at the enemy, causing [ 1 + 250% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage. Generates 1 Soul Shard. 40 yd range. Instant. 40 yd range. Instant.
    Thal'kiel's Consumption Thal'kiel drains 10% of the life from your demon servants and unleashes a blast of Shadow damage at your current target equal to the life he stole. Artifact. 40 yd range. 2 sec cast. 45 sec cooldown.

Talents
    Demonbolt Draws energy from your demons and launches a ball of demonic energy at the target, dealing 1 [ 1 + 80% of Spell Power Chaos damage. Damage increased 20% for each demon you have active. Generates 1 Soul Shard. Demonology Warlock - Level 100 Talent. 4.8% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. 2 sec cast.
    Drain Soul Drains the target's soul, causing 6 [ 6 + 750% of Spell Power Shadow damage, and restoring 6% of the caster's health over 6 sec. Generates 1 Soul Shard if the target dies during this effect. Affliction Warlock - Level 15 Talent. 3% of Base Mana, plus 3% per sec. 40 yd range. 6 sec cast (Channeled).
    Siphon Life Siphons the target's life essence, dealing [ 35% [ 50% of Spell Power ] damage over 15 sec and healing you for 100% of the damage it deals. Warlock - Level 60 Talent. 40 yd range. Instant.
    Soul Effigy Creates a Soul Effigy bound to the target, which is attackable only by you. 25% 50% of all damage taken by the Effigy is duplicated on the original target. Damage against the Soul Effigy has 25% of normal chance to trigger additional effects. Limit 1. Lasts 10 min. Warlock - Level 100 Talent. 40 yd range. 1.5 sec cast.

Affliction
    Agony Inflicts increasing agony on the target, causing up to [ 90 + 33% 40% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage over 18 sec. Damage starts low and increases over the duration. Refreshing Agony maintains its current damage level. Agony damage sometimes generates 1 Soul Shard. Warlock - Affliction Spec. 3% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. Instant.
    Corruption Corrupts the target, causing [ 26.21% [ 32% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage over 14 sec. Warlock - Affliction Spec. 3% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. Instant.
    Secrets of the Necrolyte Your Drain Life is massively empowered, dealing 150% 200% increased damage. Warlock - Affliction Spec.
    Unstable Affliction Afflicts the target with [ 66.6% [ 80% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage over 8 sec. Multiple casts accumulate increased damage. If dispelled, deals 200% of its remaining damage to the dispeller and silences them for 4 sec. Refunds 1 Soul Shard if the target dies before 8 sec have elapsed. Warlock - Affliction Spec. 0 Soul Shard. 40 yd range. 1.5 sec cast.

Demonology
    Mastery: Master Demonologist Demonic Empowerment also increases the damage of your demons by 16.0%. Warlock - Demonology Spec. 14.4%. Warlock - Demonology Spec.
    Shadow Bolt (Affliction, Destruction) Sends a shadowy bolt at the enemy, causing [ 1 + 94.5% 80% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage.
    Shadow Bolt (Demonology) Sends a shadowy bolt at the enemy, causing [ 1 + 94.5% 80% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage.

First what is Chaos Barrage?
    Second, is Chaos Bolt INstant now?

Quote Originally Posted by Edgary View Post
    First what is Chaos Barrage?
    Second, is Chaos Bolt INstant now?
    chaosbarrage is the barrage from one of the rifts we can open with the weapon
    the chaosbolt-tooltip change is also just for the rift that shoots a cb

I... can't... even...

Deleted
    Instant.

Destro & affli.

What the f is going on over there?!

Ofc they would've nerfed the rifts for destro.... why would locks have a tiny itty bitty bit of mobility?! It would be a disgrace to gameplay!!

Overall: holy sh*t destro is unreliable in raiding...
    Last edited by mmoce529c0c189; 2016-05-06 at 02:56 PM.

God its going to be really annoying having to repeatedly tell people that those 3 things are portal spells over and over and over and over and over every build / patch over the course of this xpac.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by braxkedren View Post
    I'm more interested in

"Shadow Bolt Affliction, Destruction: Sends a shadowy bolt at the enemy, causing [ 1 + 250% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage. Demonology: Sends a shadowy bolt at the enemy, causing [ 1 + 250% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage. Generates 1 Soul Shard. 40 yd range. Instant. 40 yd range. Instant."

So did Affliction keep Shadowbolt in Legion and I missed that information or is this new?
    FFS for the last time: instant shadowbolt is A RIFT FOR DESTRUCTION.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

shadowbolt still generates soul shards for demo right? it looks like they took it out of the tooltip and that has me worried a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    chaosbarrage is the barrage from one of the rifts we can open with the weapon
    the chaosbolt-tooltip change is also just for the rift that shoots a cb
    I appreciate the clarification, I went back to read it again and its very vague. Had no idea those spells were the portal versions

Oh I'm sorry for asking a question on a spell tooltip that CLEARY states AFFLICTION on it!

Shadow Bolt Affliction, Destruction:
    It's not your fault, its just a really shitty for them to give the portal spells the same name. We've literally had this influx of people every single build since destro went in that keep asking the same questions about the rift spells and we have to keep repeatedly telling people its the rifts.

Its super freaking annoying, I really wish they'd change the names.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Oh I'm sorry for asking a question on a spell tooltip that CLEARY states AFFLICTION on it!

Shadow Bolt Affliction, Destruction:
    And you wasnt surprised it also costs no mana, right? So instead of figuring out somethin is fishy about that spell starting with sp coefficent that is THREE times larger than Demo, you came here being "sorry" instead, and being a "sarcastic boss"now?

Also, forums were overflowing with this sh*t already, not hard to find.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

No need to start a flame war. Question has been answered multiple times.

Closed.