10+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick question. Did anyone else get a cinematic of the old expansions in the middle of their screens after the Broken Shores scenario right before you get back to Org? Thought it was kind of odd. Did I just have some weird glitch or did everyone see it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Just a quick question. Did anyone else get a cinematic of the old expansions in the middle of their screens after the Broken Shores scenario right before you get back to Org? Thought it was kind of odd. Did I just have some weird glitch or did everyone see it?
    Everyone gets these - they're placeholder cinematics.

Blizzard doesn't want to spoil the surprises/interest of new cinematics until very close to launch or launch.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I wonder who this is then?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2016/may/voljinpyre.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

Blizzard doesn't want to spoil the surprises/interest of new cinematics until very close to launch or launch.
    Ahhh okay thanks. It kind of threw me for a loop since I had problems with the scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystiik View Post
    I wonder who this is then?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2016/may/voljinpyre.jpg
    Surely you jest?

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Surely you jest?
    I think it's Jaina
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Surely you jest?
    Isn't he playing dead? If so, why burn him on a pyre?

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

Its not just that, its also because the cinematics are not done..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mystiik View Post
    Isn't he playing dead? If so, why burn him on a pyre?
    It could be made of straw -bonks on head-
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

So I managed to log into the alpha today and didn't even notice the new login screen. You are on the login screen for a about 4sec before character selection pops up. And unless you live in the woods and have a shitty internet you won't crash/disconnect that much to see it either.

So yeah, people pretending to "look at the login screen all the time" are just looking for something to complain about. Because if you're honest to yourself, you don't give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    So I managed to log into the alpha today and didn't even notice the new login screen. You are on the login screen for a about 4sec before character selection pops up. And unless you live in the woods and have a shitty internet you won't crash/disconnect that much to see it either.

So yeah, people pretending to "look at the login screen all the time" are just looking for something to complain about. Because if you're honest to yourself, you don't give a shit.
    Um yeah no, you can't nor you don't speak for everyone.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I can factually say on both alpha and live you are incorrect. I see these screens long enough everyday that they matter to me. I don't give a shit what you feel about that - I only give a shit about your opinion on the background itself.

If you personally do not care about hte background because you 'don't notice it' then you don't need to be a part of this discussion, do you? You aren't relevant since as far as you're concerned they don't need to update it at all. You do not need to be posting here.

Opinions worth noting:
    Those who like the background
    Those who don't like the background.

Those who don't understand how important first impressions are or don't care (or both)? Great, go talk about something else.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I can factually say on both alpha and live you are incorrect. I see these screens long enough everyday that they matter to me. I don't give a shit what you feel about that - I only give a shit about your opinion on the background itself.

If you personally do not care about hte background because you 'don't notice it' then you don't need to be a part of this discussion, do you? You aren't relevant since as far as you're concerned they don't need to update it at all. You do not need to be posting here.

Opinions worth noting:
    Those who like the background
    Those who don't like the background.

Those who don't understand how important first impressions are or don't care (or both)? Great, go talk about something else.
    So you're telling me that because I don't notice a change my opinion is worth less than yours? Well, okay then.
    I sure as hell shut up about this topic because you disagree with me. If it bothers you what I have to say, fine, ignore me.
    But you have not the right to tell me when and where I put my opinion on which topic.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is now a PTR Vendor in Stormwind will all of the L110 Legendary Items.

I don't mind the login screen, though it would be nice to see demons marching out of it (framerate lololol). But saying it shouldn't matter because you aren't on the screen that long anymore (due to ever-growing easy access) isn't the right approach, I feel.

Sometimes I like being able to zone out while looking and listening to the login screen. Mists of Pandaria was a big one for me, as well as Cataclysm. Wrath didn't hold much for me because I always tried to beat Sindragosa before she swooped in.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everything outside Stormwind seems to be completely broken as well.

So you're telling me that because I don't notice a change my opinion is worth less than yours? Well, okay then.
    I sure as hell shut up about this topic because you disagree with me. If it bothers you what I have to say, fine, ignore me.
    But you have not the right to tell me when and where I put my opinion on which topic.
    Yay so when you are questioned you strawman, great fucking job there.

Let's begin. You said you don't care, you then SPOKE FOR EVERYONE and said noone should care.

By not caring, this means it doesn't matter to you, that means you don't need to be arguing this since by your own admission, you don't care!

You top this all off by not being able to even accept that others may have a different opinion to you, as you are surely the only one who's correct here.

If you actually care about the login background then sure, but if you don't why do you need to not only tell everyone you don't but they also shouldn't?

7+ Year Old Account
    i have absolutely no idea why people need to bitch about a screen you see for like 3 seconds before you enter the game.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    There is now a PTR Vendor in Stormwind will all of the L110 Legendary Items.
    And they are so overpowered. They have three months to balance all of them and that isn't likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    And they are so overpowered. They have three months to balance all of them and that isn't likely.
    Three months is a lot of time in development so settle down cynic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that this is just the first iteration of the Login Screen available for us, we can expect some changes in future builds. WoD had some changes on the Dark Portal aswell.