Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Legion is looking like its going to be a rushjob. Classes are a mess across the board.
    Legion is till 4 months away, the amount of tuning they have done already is astounding with 36 unique specs.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    I just want to make a post saying my heart is literally broken. Why Looking at that picture actually hurt, I don't even know why this had to happen. Sigh.
    I know how you feel. After the epic cinematic for Legion, now this? Yeah, it hurt a bit. Unless you were talking about the other picture, I still feel the same way. They were both good people.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Legion is till 4 months away, the amount of tuning they have done already is astounding with 36 unique specs.
    Astoundingly a failure. At this point in WoD's cycle they were more ahead, because they didn;t do as much pruning in WoD as what they are proposing for Legion. Legion's pruning is on a scale so severe it puts Cata/Mop to shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? Why Vol'Jin?! Take that fat little Goblin bastard instead!

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't keep a Warchief for a whole expac anymore =/ Saurfang is gonna die of old age by the time Legion ends.

I want to believe that Vol'Jin pulled some troll shenanigans at the broken shore together with Varian when both factions were escaping and thats why he died but varian is MIA

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    WTF were you expecting in the blurred pic from a WoW build, other than a spoiler? Lady Liadrin's personal goods? Anduin's unsheathed sword? C'mon.
    There are always darwin winners coming to a spoiler site to whine about spoilers. It's tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    I know how you feel. After the epic cinematic for Legion, now this? Yeah, it hurt a bit. Unless you were talking about the other picture, I still feel the same way. They were both good people.
    Ah c'mon, don't you guys watch TV and read books? They have a mask on him. Clearly he isn't dead, it's some sort of setup Voljin has planned for some bigger plot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Pretty much, there is stilla hope that it's not him, but then again why giving obcious accessories that model had? And we can clearly see tusks.
    He was meant to be MIA and now this...

Secondly... does that means that trolls are left with literally nothing? He was the only prominent troll, besides him there is literally nothing. Humans got plenty of big lore heroes, and Varian had Anduin to take over.

Vol'Ji had neither, he barely got title, and since then he was ignored, he didn't had any cinematic, or quesline showing him getting involved in anything. Got no heir and not even as prominent Darkspear figure that could lead Darkspears like he did.

What a waste of character, all this build up all this development so he could start a new era for the Horde thrown to the trash bin so zombie elf could take over who already had enough of lore about her...

I'm speechless.
    I know blizzard has awful writers but I didn't expect them being this bad.
    the only one troll who have something in lore is Rokhan, and is not much, we only made few things, and the only major role is aid Rexxar

the is nothing more, Vol'jin have only one child( what we know until now) and he died, boom, end. is ok orcs not have a racial leard, cause every clan have they own chieftain, but they left a big hole on the trolls tribe

and after all the pandaria, all the effort from vol'jin, the book, all lost to make a zombie elf warchief, who dont have any love for the horde

like every other character on the game is ok, in what seven hells the trolls orcs and taurens would follow a undead elf?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the only one troll who have something in lore is Rokhan, and is not much, we only made few things, and the only major role is aid Rexxar

the is nothing more, Vol'jin have only one child( what we know until now) and he died, boom, end. is ok orcs not have a racial leard, cause every clan have they own chieftain, but they left a big hole on the trolls tribe

and after all the pandaria, all the effort from vol'jin, the book, all lost to make a zombie elf warchief, who dont have any love for the horde

like every other character on the game is ok, in what seven hells the trolls orcs and taurens would follow a undead elf?
    Actually Yenniku you speak of was not his son, the quest giver Nimboya later admitted that it was his son after all.
    So no information about his offspring. Secondly - even if he would have one that emerges out of nowhere immediately it would feel very anticlimatic, and people would be "who the hell are you?"

the biggest issue I have is that all this development he received went for nothing. It was absolutely pointless, and he is the most underhwelming Warchief by now.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone? No?
    Oh well....

10+ Year Old Account
    So Vol'jin gets Admiral Taylor'd? Because I think the character still has more story to be told. It also feels as though Blizzard is offing him because "well we killed Varian, so let's keep it equal regardless of how little sense it makes". ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    I really hope that new login screen is a placeholder.
    Me too, as long as its not this fucking lame nor as annoying as Wrath log-in I'd be happy.

The new park is very nice, but since when do Stormwind humans use futhark runes?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    I want to believe that Vol'Jin pulled some troll shenanigans at the broken shore together with Varian when both factions were escaping and thats why he died but varian is MIA
    You generally don't rebuild a section of a city as a tomb for a dead king, unless you have a body to put in it, from a lore standpoint, or a real world, "We're spending dev time on this" one.

Why does Voljin have a warglaive next to him? That was not even his weapon of choice?

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Why? Why Vol'Jin?! Take that fat little Goblin bastard instead!
    Because Kosak and his writing crew are utter hacks, and can only pull the obvious strings for plot lines. Vol'Jin, the obnoxious and irritating accent and way of speaking aside, was showing interest as a complex and interesting character, and Kosak can't write for a character like that, he doesn't have the first clue what to do with a character like that, other then play on player's emotions for a cheap, knee jerk emotional reaction. Kosak's integrity as a writer was left for dead in the scene where Grom takes credit for freeing Dreanor, while Yrel just stands there. Telemundo soap opera writers are better than Kosak and crew these days. At least they try.

He'll kill off Sylvanas, too - he doesn't have the skills to make her great, like she was before. Just watch. She's the only interesting leader left, he'll fuck it up, no worries. It's what he does. Then it will all be bland, uninteresting, vanilla leaders on both sides, that are easy to write for, that have no depth or flaws that make them interesting and compelling. Oh, sure, he'll babble for hours onstage at Blizzcon about all kinds of cool things he's writing into the game, and like usual, none of it will appear, like the "Blood Elves learning what it means to be a Paladin" in WOD, or "Thrall will learn what being a father is all about on Dreanor" - both things were said by Kosak onstage at Blizzcon, and neither storyline appeared, instead we got Grom getting credit for freeing Dreanor. And Yrel's "dark secret" being ignored and dropped, and a big stinking pile of crap. "Hey, ogres aren't as dumb as we thought, they have a whole empire here, with an economy and education and wealth - I know, lets kill them all, and never return to the subject again!"

That's why Vol'Jin: Kosak The Hack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    Why does Voljin have a warglaive next to him? That was not even his weapon of choice?
    I think that might be a bow. Glaives look like fat bows, anyway.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Oh... Cosmetics for the forum?

I wonder what that would entail.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Pretty much, there is stilla hope that it's not him, but then again why giving obcious accessories that model had? And we can clearly see tusks.
    He was meant to be MIA and now this...

Secondly... does that means that trolls are left with literally nothing? He was the only prominent troll, besides him there is literally nothing. Humans got plenty of big lore heroes, and Varian had Anduin to take over.

Vol'Ji had neither, he barely got title, and since then he was ignored, he didn't had any cinematic, or quesline showing him getting involved in anything. Got no heir and not even as prominent Darkspear figure that could lead Darkspears like he did.

What a waste of character, all this build up all this development so he could start a new era for the Horde thrown to the trash bin so zombie elf could take over who already had enough of lore about her...

I'm speechless.
    I know blizzard has awful writers but I didn't expect them being this bad.
    Pretty much QFT on this one. I didn't expect Blizzard to be this bad about offing a character like this. It's highly upsetting to someone that adores the character, and completely unnecessary Trolls will no longer have an idol, no longer have someone that unites them and speaks peace for them. It's a damn shame.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    Shadow Hunters use glaives.