Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Looking at the new copy; found a change that wasn't updated

"Finally, the interrupt is still ranged and grants a full resource bar when successful, which can be used aggressively to generate free Chaos Strikes.", page 3. The part at the top is correct, though.

And it looks much better than the last time I saw it.. so pretty =0

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also, the artifact calculator looks different: the links from Feast on the Souls / Demon Speed to Anguish of the Deceiver were redirected. Minor change I suppose, but it's something.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    "Finally, the interrupt is still ranged and grants a full resource bar when successful, which can be used aggressively to generate free Chaos Strikes."
    Fixed that up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Also, the artifact calculator looks different: the links from Feast on the Souls / Demon Speed to Anguish of the Deceiver were redirected. Minor change I suppose, but it's something.
    Oh yeah, didn't check that, will have to pull another SS in the morning for that, wouldn't have caught it otherwise thanks!

Deleted
    Thanks for all the hard work Wordup got it bookmarked and appreciate the fast updates along with the weekly patches!!

This is back up to date for yesterday.

& Updated again for today.

this is a minor complaint but, anyone else find the animation/spell visual of fel eruption to be bland? I mean shouldn't it look more like a burst of fel energy that erupts from the ground instead of a grey spike?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    this is a minor complaint but, anyone else find the animation/spell visual of fel eruption to be bland? I mean shouldn't it look more like a burst of fel energy that erupts from the ground instead of a grey spike?
    I'd rather it looks like it Impales the target in addition to some fel green. I reckon it's (maybe?) placeholder still?

Hey @wordup, I've seem the change on demonic appetite, do you have any clues what are the difference between a normal and lesser soul fragment?
    I'm expecting they've nerf the healing of it but can't confirm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yo @wordup , you in the process of updating? Very curious about how certain talent rows shake out with certain nerfs and whatnot.

Will be updating later tonight yeah, the build dropped at like 6am here and the servers have been unstable all day so haven't been able to get in for most of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, will keep an eye out for the update while workin' later. Very interested in how the level 102 and 106 rows shake out after the nerfs. Hell, i reckon the 110 row might see a small shift after the First Blood nerf, yeah?

Doc is updated now to the best of my ability after bashing it for a while and checking some things

10+ Year Old Account
    - Fel Eruption CD was increased to 35 seconds, still says 25. Also still says it's physical when it's been switched to Chaos damage.
    - Nemesis, you have it giving a 10% increase and 15% to similar creature types after its death. I reckon that's a typo more than anything.

That's a shame that Demonic Appetite and Feast on the Souls no longer have synergy. How does that balance out the 110 tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    - Fel Eruption CD was increased to 35 seconds, still says 25. Also still says it's physical when it's been switched to Chaos damage.
    - Nemesis, you have it giving a 10% increase and 15% to similar creature types after its death. I reckon that's a typo more than anything.

That's a shame that Demonic Appetite and Feast on the Souls no longer have synergy. How does that balance out the 110 tier?
    Switched them up, missed them since a lot of the stuff I was doing was with Spreadsheet stuff to cross referrences some of the larger changes in talents, thanks for checking

Wordup, those weakauras in the video are really clean. Mind sharing them?

7+ Year Old Account
    What is the reasoning behind using chaos strike only when you are above 60 fury?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myspeld View Post
    What is the reasoning behind using chaos strike only when you are above 60 fury?
    So that if you critically strike, the 20 Fury refund let's you cast it immediately after the first one.