Thread: Emo Khadgar FTW

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Emo Khadgar FTW

Seriously, they could find a better actor to fill that role no ? it's just looking more and more like a childish harry potter movie :/

Meanwhile...Kylo Ren...
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Wait, what about the character was emo?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Seriously, they could find a better actor to fill that role no ? it's just looking more and more like a childish harry potter movie :/
    It looks like bad copy of lord of ring movie, not warcraft. I do not see any warcraft in that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Wait, what about the character was emo?
    Yeah....I'm confused about that as well. I believe in this time/part of the lore, Khadgar was a young aspiring mage, somewhat inexperienced but yet very powerful. So, in fact they found a good fit.

He looks like a pedophile. The cast in this movie is so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    It looks like bad copy of lord of ring movie, not warcraft. I do not see any warcraft in that movie.
    It looks like a bad copy of English, not written well. I do not see a good use of grammar in that sentence.

:P hehe I had to, couldn't help myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Meanwhile...Kylo Ren...
    or "The Nose" as like other sith lords call him..

Meanwhile...Kylo Ren...
    haha! spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    If you can recognize pedophiles by appearance then please, man PLEASE join a police force. Really extraordinary skills that can extinguish one of the most gruesome crimes. The world will love you, in contrast to how you love Kadgar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He kinda looks like someone from brazylian soap opera. Really weird choice of actor for a role.

He looks fine.

Also, Kylo'ren was fine.

Deleted
    Meanwhile...Kylo Ren...
    Well, Kylo Ren is exactly how he's meant to be. Not sure if Khadgar is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevonfor View Post
    Well, Kylo Ren is exactly how he's meant to be. Not sure if Khadgar is.
    YES!! Thank you! His character IS a young immature kid. That's the entire point! He WANTS to come off as a grizzled veteran and ruthless fearsome leader, hence the suit and mask, which covers his true identity: A young immature boy with a tenuous, at best, grasp on the force.

And yes, if you read my above post, from my understanding of the lore, Khadgar is supposed to be as well. Not immature like Kylo Ren, but certainly younger and just a fledgling mage.

everyone knows the "warcraft" movie is just disneys latest attempt at selling toys marketed at 4 year olds who are too noob to recognize that activi$ion and bli$$ard sold out to the megalocorp profitmongers who dont even report their profit earnings because wow is dead since all bli$$ard wants people to do is sit in their garrisons and play their facebook games while they steal our money selling tickets to lord of the rings 2: this time its personal because orcs which arent actually in the movie since the budget wasnt high enough to get more than 1 shot of a guy they pulled off the streets and put on a 3 dollar costume then try to sell tickets to the movie for 100$ cuse popcorn is like 15$ + the drink you need to buy since they salt the popcorn too much and then charge you a dollar per grain of salt

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it is hard to judge someones acting in what, 3 lines? So I wont judge his acting or character until I've seen the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    I often wonder if people like you, who don't REALLY approve of much, are vastly unimpressed with most things they experience, and are just generally negative, realize that they are "that guy". It's one thing to be constructively critical, but to be continuously negative about most things just seems like it would make your life boring and sad. Don't be "that guy".

10+ Year Old Account
    How old is he supposed to have during the events ?

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    everyone knows the "warcraft" movie is just disneys latest attempt at selling toys marketed at 4 year olds who are too noob to recognize that activi$ion and bli$$ard sold out to the megalocorp profitmongers who dont even report their profit earnings because wow is dead since all bli$$ard wants people to do is sit in their garrisons and play their facebook games while they steal our money selling tickets to lord of the rings 2: this time its personal because orcs which arent actually in the movie since the budget wasnt high enough to get more than 1 shot of a guy they pulled off the streets and put on a 3 dollar costume then try to sell tickets to the movie for 100$ cuse popcorn is like 15$ + the drink you need to buy since they salt the popcorn too much and then charge you a dollar per grain of salt
    Um...so many things to comment on..I'll pick one. I don't buy the food or drinks, maybe you shouldn't either. It's not healthy for you anyway....

Meanwhile...Kylo Ren...
    Isn't he suppose to be emo? We had to see his emotional side, to understand what is going on in his head.

On other side... Khadgar was almost always a brave, smart mage. So?

Quote Originally Posted by Zachsophone View Post
    I often wonder if people like you, who don't REALLY approve of much, are vastly unimpressed with most things they experience, and are just generally negative, realize that they are "that guy". It's one thing to be constructively critical, but to be continuously negative about most things just seems like it would make your life boring and sad. Don't be "that guy".
    But he's kinda right...