Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipskunk View Post
    can we have playable centaurs too while we're at it? even kobolds
    Why stop there , playable gazelle and quillboar
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Honestly if i were to add some races i would add loli vampires for the horde and sentient sea cucumbers for the alliance. That would spice things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Honestly if i were to add some races i would add loli vampires for the horde and sentient sea cucumbers for the alliance. That would spice things up.
    Agreed on both counts. Alliance would be so salty about the sea cucumbers that they'd turn them into sea pickles. Speaking of vampires, I still want some San'layn to join the Forsaken.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-05-06 at 09:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    i know right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Agreed on both counts. Alliance would be so salty about the sea cucumbers that they'd turn them into sea pickles
    haha!
    gross
    death by pickle... (imagine what you wish)
    Last edited by Chipskunk; 2016-05-06 at 10:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Didn't you said that they Ogre she's dating had orange skin and an intact horn? DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOUR GOBLIN IS CHEATING ON HIM! OMG!
    Well isn't it the perfect size for Ogres, and no this isn't my Ogre Male.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    That's probably an ogre that's corrupted by fel magic.

- - - Updated - - -

They would be excellent additions for a South Seas expansion or a series of South Seas expansions.
    Still regardless I like the Ogre Model they made.
    True it needs stuff for them, like better anims, and such, but the model itself looks really great.

7+ Year Old Account

With the exclusion of the Hozen, Jinyu, and Ogres, none of the races that you cited will make it into the game as a playable option.
    Metzen? ist that you? no? so sit down

from what you say that? Blizzard already said they want naga and ogres to be playable

in what hell you think that lesser races like jyniu and hozen would be playable and Arakroa and naga not? they will root on pandaria forever, if they want they as playable the chance was on MOP

Deleted

I think this guy should succeed Sylvanas as King of the Forsaken.

7+ Year Old Account

dudde, quilboar is better than more races ( cofcofhighelvescofcof)

and would be ten times more interesting to play than hozen and jyniu, the damn pigs can be even druids

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    [video=youtube;fcbazH6aE2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g[video]

I think this guy should succeed Sylvanas as King of the Forsaken.
    Shit what a throw back
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Ever heard of paragraphing?

You know, leaving gaps between every X sentences in order to make it easier for the reader to read.

Deleted
    Shit what a throw back
    He could make the Forsaken great again.

But Blizz should totally add Richard in the Lore. I would play a Forsaken if they would.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Any further difference between them would be added for the sole reason of make High Elves playable.
    Well, obviously. That's kinda the point. Make them different cosmetically (different stature, faces, voices, hair styles maybe) so that they provide some fresh experience for players.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Why High Elves should look different from Blood Elves when their differences are nothing but political?
    A different stature, faces and voices will not make High Elves look differently from Blood Elves. And the differences are political, ideological and slightly physical. Plus they hate each other which is always a plus in the world of WARcraft in terms of lore potential.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, obviously. That's kinda the point. Make them different cosmetically (different stature, faces, voices, hair styles maybe) so that they provide some fresh experience for players.
    a rip off isnt a fresh experience.

A different stature, faces and voices will not make High Elves look differently from Blood Elves. And the differences are political, ideological and slightly physical. Plus they hate each other which is always a plus in the world of WARcraft in terms of lore potential.
    I'd agree with you if there was seemingly even a hundred High elves left.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-05-06 at 11:39 PM.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    They both fit very well into their respective new found factions. The Hozen were hilarious, The Jinyu were mystical. Was very shocked we didn't get them as races after Pandaria or mid way through.

and in your very own style, eurgh, snake people, really?
    The day they add a new race(s) in the middle of an expansion is the day firelands will freeze over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Proud of you all. Once again lore sub finds itself in a dick stroking match over high elves.

Never change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    point taken, though i don't completely agree that that's a limitation (i fall once again in the human thing, though i understand you and because of that i think it may be a challenge to create a new model for a race to make them feel unique but without having it feel like its a completely new race, i think that because of that we could get a pretty similar blood elf model but with different animations, etc...)
    Let alone that even the smallest changes should be applied following a sort of logic (and, as I said, there's literally no basis for that since the Sin'dorei/Quel'dorei division is strictly political) a Blood Elf model with few different traits will never be worthy of a "new race" spot, not even of a subrace one probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddi View Post
    They're still a Blood Elf rip-off through and through. There's nothing "fresh" about them. Everything about their lore and culture belongs to Quel'thalas. Never there was a case for a new model given for such reasons. It would just be a convenient lie to sell High Elves as something "different" when they really aren't.

A different stature, faces and voices will not make High Elves look differently from Blood Elves. And the differences are political, ideological and slightly physical.
    Yeah, a slight difference already presented in-game: the eye color. Which, btw, is not even an absolute rule. We have a Blood Elf with blue eyes in the Isle of Thunder, further reinforcing the fact that "life choices" is all that separates them.

Plus they hate each other which is always a plus in the world of WARcraft in terms of lore potential.
    Thing is, you can do that without pretending that High Elves and Blood Elves are separated by more than a political division. There's more differences between Bloodhoof and Grimtotem than Sin'dorei and Quel'dorei. And I don't think we'll ever see Grimtotem getting a new model and being added to the Alliance pretending they aren't just another Tauren tribe and not their own "race".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Proud of you all. Once again lore sub finds itself in a dick stroking match over high elves.

Never change.
    A subraces thread without high elves is like a cake without cherry.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2016-05-07 at 12:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    How so? Prior to the introduction of the Burning Crusade, their story belonged to the Alliance.
    Yes and if you payed attention you will see why that ended in the SAME campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Ever heard of paragraphing?

You know, leaving gaps between every X sentences in order to make it easier for the reader to read.
    "paragraphing" is mainly used to separate ideas. if it is 1 idea, then a whole block of text is fine. if there are 2, then separate into different paragraphs. "paragraphing" has nothing to do with making things easier to read other than separating ideas. font size makes things easier to read. "paragraphing" helps the reader with the flow of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipskunk View Post
    "paragraphing" is mainly used to separate ideas. if it is 1 idea, then a whole block of text is fine. if there are 2, then separate into different paragraphs. "paragraphing" has nothing to do with making things easier to read other than separating ideas. font size makes things easier to read. "paragraphing" helps the reader with the flow of things.
    http://bfy.tw/5dny

Really..

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    does

this

help

you

follow

the

flow?
    i could read op just fine as it was. nitpick in the english and grammar section of the forums
    Last edited by Chipskunk; 2016-05-07 at 02:29 AM.