I don't know why people think we are gonna kill Sargeras. He is literally the only being in the Universe that can stop the Void Corruption. In Chronicle he kills the other Titans cuz they won't listen to him. Here if we are on the same page I don't see why we can't force him to stop the Legion or Rebirth himself as a Titan rather than his new form.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Mark my words, the pre-patch will be on, before or after the 26th of July 2016.
    26th for sure
    Is it the same day when I'll go to Rio Olimpic Games.. and 30th August is closer to my birthday and at the day when I'll came back.

Blizzard want me to jump the pre-patch event this time!
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I don't know why people think we are gonna kill Sargeras. He is literally the only being in the Universe that can stop the Void Corruption. In Chronicle he kills the other Titans cuz they won't listen to him. Here if we are on the same page I don't see why we can't force him to stop the Legion or Rebirth himself as a Titan rather than his new form.
    That's not actually true.
    Azeroth is the only being in the Universe that can (potentially) stop the Void Lords.
    Sargeras wants to destroy Azeroth anyway because he is scared it will fall into his enemy's hands, and he would rather destroy the entire universe to "cleanse" it.
    In the Chronicle he destroys the other Titans because they want to nurture Azeroth so it can fight the Void Lords, whereas he wants to wipe the slate clean.

We can't team up with Sargeras because his desires are the literal opposite of ours. We are not on the same page, we're in different books.

http://beta.wowdb.com/items/140655-log

omfg, a ren and stimpy reference. that's the fucking best.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the new xmog cost a bit excessive... almost 400g for 2 weapons

A question to those who's in alpha -- i know that you can mog out the artifact appearances, but what about legendary armor pieces ? Can you mog them out ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Truth be told guys. I am not mad at anyone. (Ok maybe a little at Paula but that's always been the case PRE WoD Beta so it's not a biggie). I'm more annoyed at Class designs right now in Legion. Everything else?

A+ Loving it. Class design I am not very happy. Paladins included.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Truth be told guys. I am not mad at anyone. (Ok maybe a little at Paula but that's always been the case PRE WoD Beta so it's not a biggie). I'm more annoyed at Class designs right now in Legion. Everything else?

A+ Loving it. Class design I am not very happy. Paladins included.
    I can agree with this

I like how legion is looking but there are a lot of classes and specs I am unhappy with

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I can agree with this

I like how legion is looking but there are a lot of classes and specs I am unhappy with
    Fairly okay with everything actually. Well, everything except Class Halls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    26th for sure
    Is it the same day when I'll go to Rio Olimpic Games.. and 30th August is closer to my birthday and at the day when I'll came back.

Blizzard want me to jump the pre-patch event this time!
    Dont come here. Im warning you its been a warzone since the coup

I'm not upset about any classes I plan on playing, and haven't kept up with any others. Don't have the time to stay up to date with 33 specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I'm not upset about any classes I plan on playing, and haven't kept up with any others. Don't have the time to stay up to date with 33 specs.
    You're a mage. You're pretty much safe
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You're a mage. You're pretty much safe
    I'm planning on rerolling Shaman actually!
    Nothing against Mages, they still look like they'll be cool, but I've played the same class since TBC and with the new stuff Enhancement is getting it feels like time for a change.

I am just waiting to learn what everyone's least favourite Enhancement talent/ability is before I update my signature. Current betting is maybe on Stormlash?

Fairly okay with everything actually. Well, everything except Class Halls.
    It doesnt appear there is a huge emphasis on class halls though this expansion. Unless ive missed something where you are gated behind them (to be fair i have missed a few things) to further progress? They seem to have put more work into world quests, and doing quests for professions and other things that ive seen (again, i might have missed parts where you are gated)

As long as its not Garrison or Shipyard v2, where you need to do quests to progress then im ok with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomlol View Post
    It doesnt appear there is a huge emphasis on class halls though this expansion. Unless ive missed something where you are gated behind them (to be fair i have missed a few things) to further progress? They seem to have put more work into world quests, and doing quests for professions and other things that ive seen (again, i might have missed parts where you are gated)

As long as its not Garrison or Shipyard v2, where you need to do quests to progress then im ok with that.
    Your gonna need to do them regardless because your Artifact is part way tied to it, as is your campaign, which you need to beat to get Flying. Not only that but for a feature they seem to want relegated to a minigame they sure seem to love handing out resources for it like candy in World Quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I'm planning on rerolling Shaman actually!
    Nothing against Mages, they still look like they'll be cool, but I've played the same class since TBC and with the new stuff Enhancement is getting it feels like time for a change.

I am just waiting to learn what everyone's least favourite Enhancement talent/ability is before I update my signature. Current betting is maybe on Stormlash?
    Currently on live or on Alpha? If it's alpha I'm not really sure, most talents are useful in some way, I'd have to check and see. If you're looking for something clunky there isn't much. Magma totem is the only thing I can think of that nobody is taking, and the only buff that it received was a visual one. All I can think of atm.

- - - Updated - - -

Your gonna need to do them regardless because your Artifact is part way tied to it, as is your campaign, which you need to beat to get Flying. Not only that but for a feature they seem to want relegated to a minigame they sure seem to love handing out resources for it like candy in World Quests.
    So? You hardly have to do the missions at all. World quests are mainly whats tied to the resources, and those are fun as fuck. No such thing as a minigame on Alpha. You should check out what Preach has to say, or Asmongold, or Bellular, or Towelliee. They all explain it very well. Most of the "rage" youtubers or the upset ones just looked at it and said "ew missions" but those aren't required, the world quests are. You actually have to go out and do shit (and the world quests are all different, most are fun) instead of click on the table like we did during facebo- I mean garrisons.

Nah on Alpha, no sense changing my signature for Live or I'll just have to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Currently on live or on Alpha? If it's alpha I'm not really sure, most talents are useful in some way, I'd have to check and see. If you're looking for something clunky there isn't much. Magma totem is the only thing I can think of that nobody is taking, and the only buff that it received was a visual one. All I can think of atm.

- - - Updated - - -

So? You hardly have to do the missions at all. World quests are mainly whats tied to the resources, and those are fun as fuck. No such thing as a minigame on Alpha. You should check out what Preach has to say, or Asmongold, or Bellular, or Towelliee. They all explain it very well. Most of the "rage" youtubers or the upset ones just looked at it and said "ew missions" but those aren't required, the world quests are.
    So then its a big part of the game...... which is exactly what we don't want? I have watched Bellular and Asmongold's videos on it. Bellular in particular didn't give ringing praise to it. The system looks identical to a shipyard, which was better than the Garrison, I will give it that, but it was still shit. Having World Quests award Resources for it is, to be blunt, outrageous. It should be tied to a subset of dailies in the Order Hall itself, not scattered all over the Isles so I have to vomit every time I see it. The campaign concept? Pretty alright. The Order Hall locations and idea behind there locations? Great! The usage of them as Garrisons 2.0? Probably the biggest fear I have besides there being only 1 major patch.

Edit: Imagine if every single daily in Pandaria awarded seeds for your farm instead of actual cool rewards, or a good portion of them did. See why that is dumb?

10+ Year Old Account
    Define Cool rewards

They can't be too great either because then people will go after it or the loud hardcore players I mean.

Warrior-Magi

So then its a big part of the game...... which is exactly what we don't want? I have watched Bellular and Asmongold's videos on it. Bellular in particular didn't give ringing praise to it. The system looks identical to a shipyard, which was better than the Garrison, I will give it that, but it was still shit. Having World Quests award Resources for it is, to be blunt, outrageous. It should be tied to a subset of dailies in the Order Hall itself, not scattered all over the Isles so I have to vomit every time I see it. The campaign concept? Pretty alright. The Order Hall locations and idea behind there locations? Great! The usage of them as Garrisons 2.0? Probably the biggest fear I have besides there being only 1 major patch.
    Why don't you want it as a big part of the game? You're definitely mixing up the Garrison with the Order Hall, and I get the concern, but it's not like that. World quests being tied to Order Hall resources is fine, it literally has no effect on you because you would be doing them anyway, it just gives the resources on the side. Nothing wrong with that at all imo. Garrisons 2.0 isn't really a logical argument, I understand it and the fear behind it, but clicking a mission table every 5-10 hours is different from going out in the world, to each different zone, and killing shit/other players. It's fun, especially the PvEvP ones. Explain the similarity between clicking the table and actually going out into the different zones to do things.

Also, my bad, by no minigame I didn't mean it was a larger part of the game, I meant it wasn't a required facebook game. World quests are something you do anyway, the resources are just something on the side.

As for the 1 major patch fear, I can 100% agree with you on that. I don't want another 2 tier expansion with 1 major patch.