Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Modernise haha. Denmark has been a kingdom for more than a thousand years and we have less corruption than the US.
    Well... Modernise does not mean better, it just mean... more modern :P

Also... US is not a government led by a democratic system (at least it is in the outside, but we all know it isn't in general, thanks to the great 2 parties system they have -it doesn't work, nor in the US, nor in DR, it just doesn't work)

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    No, he wouldn't. She's the sole heir to Gilneas. Marrying Anduin would effectively merge the 2 kingdoms. Ending the Greymane line and making the Wrynn dynasty rulers of both Stormwind and Gilneas.
    That's the point. If Gilneans ever want to reclaim Gilneas, they need the Alliance. What better way to prompt the Alliance into a war for Gilneas than to give its king (or his children) the right to rule it? Also, why assume there could only be one heir out of that marriage? They could have 2 sons. They could have one become the heir of Stormwind and the other (under the name Greymane, if that's what Gilneans want) the heir of Gilneas. There's a lot of moves Genn could have done to save the Greymane lineage in case of Tess/Anduin marriage - which is, again, the only thing that could potentially make Alliance launch an attack on Gilneas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    He actually fucked his chances of winning so....
    Yeah, but even him losing was one moment that made television history.

And then please can somebody explain me how Anduin and Tess, two Girls, shal make a baby together?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Yeah, but even him losing was one moment that made television history.

And then please can somebody explain me how Anduin and Tess, two Girls, shal make a baby together?
    Wrathion /10chars

Also... that world is full of mages!, they could just insert a baby through magic into them!, or just get someone to donate sperm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    tess is like 30 years old, shes not gonna start fucking a 16 year old like some frumpy school teacher who cant get any dick.
    Well... tehnically if they go full medieval, there were people even aged 70 marrying people aged 12. From either gender.

why do people have this misconception about the timeline? every expansion except cata is a year

vanilla 10 yro
    tbc 11 yro
    wrath 12 yro
    cata 1 - 60 revamp 13 yro
    cata 80 - 85 14 yro
    mists 15 yro
    wod 16 yro

in legion he'll turn 17
    Idk where you got your time scale, but there was a large time gap between Wrath and Cataclysm, somewhere around 5+ years. Anduin was around 6 when Bolvar was leading Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    Idk where you got your time scale, but there was a large time gap between Wrath and Cataclysm, somewhere around 5+ years. Anduin was around 6 when Bolvar was leading Stormwind.
    no there wasnt. metzen has repeatedly stated the above timeline.

10 year timegap between warcraft 3 and then vanilla and each expansion is a year except cata
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Actually, that's the point. By marrying her to Anduin it would end up making a unified Stormwind-Gilneas kingdom that is stronger than the 2 separated. That's why princesses married princes from other nations in medieval real like times, for status and for the possibility of making united bigger and stronger kingdoms.
    Personal Unions often lead to the annexation of the other kingdom. Like how Hungary annexed Croatia. It's definitely not something people aimed for, it's something that would happen if a kingdom had no viable heir.

Deleted
    Stormwind has a House of Nobles, they can vote a new dynasty if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Stormwind has a House of Nobles, they can vote a new dynasty if needed.
    because the stormwind nobles are soooo great

if anduin dies without heirs I bet wrathion takes a page out of daddy's book and starts manipulating the nobles to elect him as new king

I wanted Calia Menethil to be Anduin's girlfriend in Legion and advocate for the Alliance to lay claim to Lordaeron, but Calia has given up her royalty...

Deleted
    Blizz should implement some sexy Crowley-Son for Tess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdude103 View Post
    because the stormwind nobles are soooo great
    Anduin's matrilineal family joined the House of Noble when Tiffin married Varian.

10+ Year Old Account
    16 or 19 years old, that does not matter. It's the right time to marry for a medieval King.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I wanted Calia Menethil to be Anduin's girlfriend in Legion and advocate for the Alliance to lay claim to Lordaeron, but Calia has given up her royalty...
    Calia's somewhere in her 40s. She's a bit old for Anduin.

At least her saying the kingdom is dead and gone means that she doesn't consider the Forsaken to be the heirs to Lordaeron.

10+ Year Old Account
    #TiffxAnduin
    #Gilstorm
    #Stormieas
    I'm liking this ship already.
    'A corpse should be left alone.'

Quote Originally Posted by Gabronthe View Post
    #TiffxAnduin
    #Gilstorm
    #Stormieas
    I'm liking this ship already.
    You mean Tess? Tiffin is his mom.

7+ Year Old Account
    What i would really love to see in Legion, is to see more of the royal/noble family. This might give us a chance to see who might be the new queen of Stormwind. There might go some quite a while before we get an heir, since Anduin is so young and since war is so constant here in Azeroth.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Calia's somewhere in her 40s. She's a bit old for Anduin.

At least her saying the kingdom is dead and gone means that she doesn't consider the Forsaken to be the heirs to Lordaeron.
    Yeah, but in the end she is just some generic neutral nice Priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    why do people have this misconception about the timeline? every expansion except cata is a year

vanilla 10 yro
    tbc 11 yro
    wrath 12 yro
    cata 1 - 60 revamp 13 yro
    cata 80 - 85 14 yro
    mists 15 yro
    wod 16 yro

in legion he'll turn 17
    Why do people have this misconception about the timeline? cata took place in year 28 and MoP in year 30, that's 2 years, and that's not counting the time on Draenor, and the break before Legion.
    He's 18 at the least!
    But since we don't know how many years later Legion takes place, he might be 19-21 or more.
    Besides, 18 is when a prince is officially of age anyway.

0 The First War.
    5 The Fall of Stormwind.
    6 The Second War.
    8 The Destruction of Draenor.
    18 The New Horde.
    20 The Third War.
    21 The Battle of Mount Hyjal.
    22 Rise of the Lich King.
    25 The Gathering Storm.
    26 The Burning Crusade.
    27 The Wrath of the Lich King.
    28 The Cataclysm.