Poll: What are your feelings on the upcoming Warcraft movie?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I can't wait... to read the reviews from critics. There's something wonderful about reading a well-written review of a really terrible movie.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    I can't wait... to read the reviews from critics. There's something wonderful about reading a well-written review of a really terrible movie.
    You would enjoy this, then.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually excited to see it. I'm not going in expecting the best movie ever made though. Just to enjoy it for what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really looking forward to it.
    I'm hoping it has its own style and quirks of the Warcraft universe.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    It looks like it will be rather good, in all honesty.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    to answer the question: im am actually excited about this movie.

also, dont give a damn about about all these opinions. all i know it is a movie from my favorite fantasy setting. i will make my own opinions when i see it.
    you should give a damn. if it doesn't do well, no matter how much you love the movie, there won't be another if it isn't seen as a success.

I just got back from Captain America: Civil War, and I can honestly say that the trailer (and hopefully the film) looked WAY, WAY better than viewing on a PC. I don't know what it is about viewing on a pc but you could spot the green screen backgrounds quite easily, but on the big screen, it was practically seamless.

I was with another person and they spotted the difference too. Fingers crossed for the film.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I'm here for a hug when it turns out to be terrible.
    That's not gonna happen.

Im scared it will be full of bad memes just like any blizzard game

Not really it's going to be a piece of shit like one of those marvel retard movies anyways.

So long as I go in with the mindset expecting it to be as bad as the Last Airbender, I should be pleased by virtually anything I see.

I think it'll be a fun watch. Not expecting some LOTR massive, I just wanna go in and see something I've enjoyed for the last 15 years
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    you should give a damn. if it doesn't do well, no matter how much you love the movie, there won't be another if it isn't seen as a success.
    But you can't change people's opinion about it no matter what you think. Only thing that's gonna change someone's mind when they are so set on thinking it's bad is the reviews once they arrive or when they see it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    oh well, atleast i got one movie, right?

I wouldn't say excited, but I'll definitely be going to see it. I don't like crowded theaters and prefer having more room to myself, so I'll probably wait 2-3 weeks after release before I go.

10+ Year Old Account
    The movie looks very cheaply made. I'm admittedly not a lore buff, but it looks like a high school production with the silly, fake looking props and armor. I am being dragged along to see it with some friends, but it just looks silly to me.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

The movie will be awesome. Even if it will be rated bad, it will be good because I love warcraft.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im so excited for this movie! I also read somewhere that you get in game perks with a prepurchased movie ticket proof? I would love to get some of that if I can figure out how it works. I haven't heard much about it though.