Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Now, that is unexpected turn of events... Hmm... Are zombies even allowed to run for president, according to the constitution?

Loretta Lynch will do what her duty requires. If she consults with Obama and, as a result of that consultation, makes a decision on the case, then she will lose her job, possibly go to jail - not something a person so high in ranks as she would be willing to risk.

What do you mean "I think"? If you know something FBI folks don't, then you better reveal it to them, so "evul Hillary" goes in jail. Make your evidence available to the public, and she won't be able to get away with it.
    Loretta Lynch serves at the pleasure of the President of the United States. She has nothing to risk by declaring a case to be without prescutorial merit. It's a decision that her and people in her department make every day.

And I've laid out that case previously, in several different threads. Here's one of them. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-crimes/page5 Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Why should I think a conservative without a law degree is a better source for what the law says than the DoJ?
    If you're referring to me, I'm not really a conservative. And like I pointed out earlier, the Obama Justice Department won't prosecute regardless of what the FBI finds or recommends. It has absolutely nothing to do with my reading of the law vs the DOJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    If you're referring to me, I'm not really a conservative.
    uhuh

And like I pointed out earlier, the Obama Justice Department won't prosecute regardless of what the FBI finds or recommends. It has absolutely nothing to do with my reading of the law vs the DOJ.
    As I've already pointed out, this is a completely unfalsifiable claim. You're arguing something that can't be disproved even if its wrong.

uhuh
    I'm conservative because why , again? Because I advocate for increased measures to stop global warming? Because I'm an atheist? Because I'm for gay rights and gay marriage? Because I'm pro choice?

And it's not unfalsifiable. It becomes verified once we hear of the FBI's recommendation to charge her. If and when I should say.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I'm conservative because why , again? Because I advocate for increased measures to stop global warming? Because I'm an atheist? Because I'm for gay rights and gay marriage? Because I'm pro choice?
    Market based pollutant regulation was a common conservative argument prior to the Bush years. Ditto all the rest, barring gay rights which no one favored really. The Economist routinely argues for those things as well. I didn't say you were a Republican.

And it's not unfalsifiable. It becomes verified once we hear of the FBI's recommendation to charge her. If and when I should say.
    I'm not sure you understand what falisfiable would mean. You've constructed a claim in which there is no theoretical way to disprove your claim. What the FBI chooses to do does prove or disprove your claims about DoJ corruption.

Can someone link me an actual FBI source saying she is innocent, and not a CNN source.

Market based pollutant regulation was a common conservative argument prior to the Bush years. Ditto all the rest, barring gay rights which no one favored really. The Economist routinely argues for those things as well. I didn't say you were a Republican.

I'm not sure you understand what falisfiable would mean. You've constructed a claim in which there is no theoretical way to disprove your claim. What the FBI chooses to do does prove or disprove your claims about DoJ corruption.
    So your best case is that I'm a conservative circa late 1990's? Is this really the arguement you want to have? ALl of my criticism of Obama has been on foreign policy issues, which, on the subject of Israel, I'm actually to the left of him. That doesn't sound very conservative, unless you're referring the first Bush.

To the rest, it's really simple; I've said DOJ won't prosecute even if FBI recommends. That would be proven false if DoJ prosecutes.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is fucking ridiculous.

Day One "Shillary is under FBI investigation! So corrupt!"

Day Two "Doesn't mean anything!"
    It's pretty much expected though.

"Shillary is so going to jail!"

"Not enough evidence found for an indictment."
    "We all know she did it! She's just not going to prison because (insert conspiracy)."

They'll never ever believe otherwise no matter what the evidence or lack thereof points to. But what else can you expects from fanatics?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by WiggleTillFriday View Post
    Can someone link me an actual FBI source saying she is innocent, and not a CNN source.
    The CNN source stated that FBI was close to wrapping up the investigation - I don't think FBI will say anything definitive until they have actually wrapped up the investigation.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the CNN story says (gawsh reading seems hard for some people) is that while the investigation is not over yet, they've gone over all the emails and other evidence and interviewed everyone involved EXCEPT Clinton, and the only thing left in the investigation is to do a final interview with Clinton. Through all of that they have found no evidence of a crime. So unless Clinton laughs evilly while stroking her evil cat and says "yesssssss, I committed this crime!" then nothing is going to happen.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they will reinvestigate in 8 years from now. Just let the woman become president, she wants to become one so much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    What the CNN story says (gawsh reading seems hard for some people) is that while the investigation is not over yet, they've gone over all the emails and other evidence and interviewed everyone involved EXCEPT Clinton, and the only thing left in the investigation is to do a final interview with Clinton. Through all of that they have found no evidence of a crime. So unless Clinton laughs evilly while stroking her evil cat and says "yesssssss, I committed this crime!" then nothing is going to happen.
    Reading is easy, just finding all this about a cnn report makes me chuckle. CNN like FOX news is all BS and how can you believe anything these news ppl say. They only want to grab headlines, not tell the truth. "gawsh"

The story says nothing of the sort, your reality is very warped.

They're interviewing Clinton aides, and they'll be interviewing Clinton shortly. Somebody told a CNN reporter (supposedly) that they haven't found evidence of wrongdoing yet, but that the investigation is still ongoing. That's a political way of not saying shit. They may as well have said no comment.

And they said the investigation will be wrapped up "in the coming weeks." Clinton will be deposed within 2 weeks by the FBI. Anything else is inventing the story.

It's important to read exactly what they're saying, and what they AREN'T saying.

Also, questioning the people involved usually happens at the beginning of an investigation, not right before the end.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-05-07 at 08:44 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    The story says nothing of the sort, your reality is very warped.

They're interviewing Clinton aides, and they'll be interviewing Clinton shortly. Somebody told a CNN reporter (supposedly) that they haven't found evidence of wrongdoing yet, but that the investigation is still ongoing. That's a political way of not saying shit. They may as well have said no comment.

And they said the investigation will be wrapped up "in the coming weeks." Clinton will be deposed within 2 weeks by the FBI. Anything else is inventing the story.

It's important to read exactly what they're saying, and what they AREN'T saying.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahaha roflolmao

Man I can't wait to see your excuse when this investigation does wrap up and it's the same story. I bet you have your "Well she's a Democrat so she of course won't be indicted" or "She paid them off" or some other equally hilarious conspiracy theory.

I mean let's get it out of the way. Once this investigation wraps up and they find nothing, what is your excuse?

- - - Updated - - -

Reading is easy, just finding all this about a cnn report makes me chuckle. CNN like FOX news is all BS and how can you believe anything these news ppl say. They only want to grab headlines, not tell the truth. "gawsh"
    Most people know how to read past reporting bias. CNN has many facts you can glean from commentary. CNN isn't going to say "The investigation is almost over and they haven't found anything yet" if it was something they couldn't back up.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha roflolmao

Man I can't wait to see your excuse when this investigation does wrap up and it's the same story. I bet you have your "Well she's a Democrat so she of course won't be indicted" or "She paid them off" or some other equally hilarious conspiracy theory.

I mean let's get it out of the way. Once this investigation wraps up and they find nothing, what is your excuse?
    Clinton has managed to turn people's hummingbird attention span into this shield of, "Everything is so 5 seconds ago. I totally heard about this FBI investigation on facebook already. God, if they haven't already found something, why are they wasting so much time?"

If we could somehow turn this mass stupidity towards some useful goal, who knows what could be accomplished in that 5 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Most people know how to read past reporting bias. CNN has many facts you can glean from commentary. CNN isn't going to say "The investigation is almost over and they haven't found anything yet" if it was something they couldn't back up.
    You're reading things the news isn't even saying because they're being implied, because if they outright said it it would be lying and it would be illegal. But you're saying that the media IMPLYING something is true means it is.

That's brainwashing.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honest question.

How is it that no one has been be sued for defamation?

I'm serious. So much mudslinging. So many plain as day lies, e.g. "Obama is a Arab.".
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    That's brainwashing.
    It's hilarious that you've pointed this out, seeing you glean your own conclusions from what you've been fed to believe. Your unwavering assurance of Clinton's guilt is just the tip of that indoctrination iceberg.

It's hilarious that you've pointed this out, seeing you glean your own conclusions from what you've been fed to believe. Your unwavering assurance of Clinton's guilt is just the tip of that indoctrination iceberg.
    Where have you seen me say she's guilty, or going to be found guilty?

She's certainly guilty of being a corrupt bitch and a political whore, but as far as the email thing, I've said nothing on the matter, except reading the story for what it actually is.

15+ Year Old Account
    You said they were going to depose her, what exactly did you mean by that?

You said they were going to depose her, what exactly did you mean by that?
    de·pose
    dəˈpōz/
    verb
    remove from office suddenly and forcefully.
    "he had been deposed by a military coup"
    synonyms: overthrow, unseat, dethrone, topple, remove, supplant, displace; More
    LAW
    testify to or give (evidence) on oath, typically in a written statement.
    "every affidavit shall state which of the facts deposed to are within the deponent's knowledge"
    synonyms: swear, testify, attest, assert, declare, claim
    "a witness deposed that he had seen me"

Not a fan of Clinton by any means, but this whole thing was just a GOP smear campaign from day one. Even a few Republicans have said so themselves.