View Poll Results: Does Arthas have frostbite on his cock?

Voters
24. This poll is closed
  • Yes

17 70.83%
  • No

7 29.17%
    10+ Year Old Account

Does Arthas have frostbite on his cock/genitals?

I wasn't entirely sure if this pertained to lore so I decided to throw it here, I feel like his cock is probably ruined though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

I doubt it is ruined, it would act just like winterfresh gum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennylel View Post
    I feel like his cock is probably ruined though.
    I mean... canonically speaking, he's been undead since the moment he took up Frostmourne. He cut out his own heart after his fight with Illidan, and if you go by the example set by other DKs, his blood is completely frozen in his veins - he's not getting any blood flow no matter how you swing it, particularly down there.

So unless he took the term "boner" to the literal extreme and raised it from the dead, the only foul stirrings he's getting are from Ner'zhul never shutting up.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    I mean... canonically speaking, he's been undead since the moment he took up Frostmourne. He cut out his own heart after his fight with Illidan, and if you go by the example set by other DKs, his blood is completely frozen in his veins - he's not getting any blood flow no matter how you swing it, particularly down there.

So unless he took the term "boner" to the literal extreme and raised it from the dead, the only foul stirrings he's getting are from Ner'zhul never shutting up.
    Canonically speaking....He doesn't exist anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Probably not, I wouldn't know though I've never been boned by him.

Don't think he is effected by cold. He had a relation with a female frost mage.

He is just a shell at this point undead as people point out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Given that corpses are wont to have rigor mortis erections and his blood was frozen in his veins, Arthas would actually have a permanent erection. Considering his undeath preserves his devilishly handsome facial features so one would expect the rest of him his quite well preserved as well. This leaves only the question of how such a permanently raging boner of a man in his sexual prime is concealed, but his armours codpiece is covered with a tabard so we may never know the extent of the Lich King's power.

Yeah this isn't an appropriate line of discussion here.

Locked.