Poll: Is Legion your "last chance" expansion?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    i doubt it. but it might be wow's last chance in general...

if the decline stays the same, it's done for.

10+ Year Old Account
    My breaks away from WoW are from real life issues and not a reflection of how I feel about the product. I'll always want to play. I enjoy the feel of the game in general.

Still contemplating whether or not I'm even going to pick up Legion. If I do, it will almost certainly be post launch. Cataclysm was the last time I was actively subbed and doing a lot. Barely touched MoP and managed 3 months of WoD before calling it quits.

Dont know about last chance, but Im not counting on playing more than a couple of months. Maybe Ill be wrong and it will be great but Ill probably be back to the private servers by November if its as bad as the last couple of xpacs for wow.

I genuinely like the Legion stuff more than undead stuff; I think the demons are cool etc. If they fuck this up, I don't see them pulling something better out of their ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like what I see, but they've made a lot of bonehead decisions which have killed much of my interest.

I pre-ordered, but I also knew this was the last time I will do so barring serious changes and being impressed by Legion.

Counting the reasons off..

CRZ. Still in the game.
    Warriors. Nothing need be said.
    Tanking is NOT fun. See Preach's Video.
    Healers. Will suffer worse than they did in Cata.
    Tirion is a Death Knight. Silly Loladins, we never did like you guys. <insert Kalgan and Furor's EQ rants>
    Shadow Priest is no longer as fun as it once was. Voidform can't be toggled out of which makes for highly frustrating encounters.
    Mage is buffed massively. Making it my new main yet pissed to have to do that, since they have to fucking redesign every expansion.

This is it for me. Blizzard gets it's shit together once and for all, or I drop 25 years of loyalty and go to FFXIV full time.

Til the servers shut down,pvp and lore will always be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    Cant believe there are people who answered "No, I've already left WoW for good" but are still lurking on a website thats 95% about wow

¯\(°_o)/¯
    Because there aren't other forum sections here or anything. Nope. This site is all about WoW, and what morons we are for still hanging here!

Nope, WoD was it for me. The game just isn't going in a direction that I enjoy anymore (Legion might, but it's too little too late, with all of these raiding hyper-focused expansions and all that we've been having), so it's time to bow out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will probably be playing till the servers shut down. It really doesn't cost much anyways, I have enough gold to pay for my sub for the next 12-15 years of gametime so the $60 every 2 years or so for expansions is nothing, works out to like $2.50 a month, same as buying a bottle of Coke from a gas station.

Well thanks to the token WoW is paid for through Legions timeline unless it goes abnormally long. How much I may or may not play is another topic all together though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

It is for me. I'll play BDO or something if it turns out garbage.
    Been playing since vanilla beta.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Healers. Will suffer worse than they did in Cata.
    CAT is the only time in the history of WOW healing has been fun. Maybe vanilla too, but I only healed in PVP then and it was fun.

Always laugh when people say, "If next expansion has x I'll never ever come back..." There was a reason you played in the first place, and that reason can exist again, and only pettiness at that point would be stopping you having fun.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    This will be the first expansion for me where i will not play from the beginning, but wait for patch x.1 to see how it turns out. If the patch brings a lot of content and the expansion looks good overall, i will play. if the x.1 patch looks in any way similar to wod's x.1 patch, i won't.

No. Legion will be REAL last straw for me. (WOD was going to become last straw too, but return of flying made me think, that Blizzard realized their mistake, that's why I returned) XPack, where we resurrect one long dead character, that appeared via getting demonic power from scull of other long dead character, to kill this second long dead character again, cuz we resurrected him in previous xpack. Nonsense. Complete nonsense. No flying again. Even more pruning. Investing resources into changes, that are felt like "last aces in sleeve", instead of actually trying to improve the game. If Blizzard want to bury Wow with honour - it's their choice. Put I won't participate in this circus. I would continue playing this game in WOD, i.e. without buying Legion, but only if pruning wouldn't happen. I can skip xpack, but I can't skip global game mechanic changes.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

I was quite happy to give it another shot but to be honest the usual long ass wait has sucked the wind out of my sails, i'm getting more and more into other games to the point I couldn't give a shit now if it releases in August or never.

Besides that I'm currently on the Alpha and to be perfectly frank there's nothing there so far to get me excited,feels much like "same shit different day",maybe after playing this for 10 years I've finally had enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    Cant believe there are people who answered "No, I've already left WoW for good" but are still lurking on a website thats 95% about wow

¯\(°_o)/¯
    They left their ex but can't help but go creep through the window of her house to see what she's up to.

The fact is that unless they do something really unforgivable, there's no way I can ever stay away from the game for good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll always be 100% support to the game besides s omeone has to keep Jaina safe from people that hate on her,
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

I will play Legion for some weeks or even month and then unsub again probably...

10+ Year Old Account
    I will likely return for any expack they release. And then unsub when it becomes boring.

But I had a blast in the beginning of WoD. And somewhat of a good time in the beginning of MoP and Cata. The design for longevity is a different matter (and here is where the last three have lacked) but a good slew of content will probably always get me to return for a while.