Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Ogres dont make it into the Horde as a playable race, Blizzard is dumber than i thought.

As for the Alliance races i see two possible, Pearlfin Jinyu are ok, but they are linked with the Hozen for the Horde. It would be extremly stupid if Blizzard added playable Hozen before Ogres.

Arakkoa are the more interesting animal/man race. Objectively speaking, the Arakkoa have way more lore than the Jinyu and they bring way more to the table in terms of what a new race could offer the Alliance. Since the Light and the Void are the most important forces in the warcraft universe, the Alliance needs a race with deep knowledge and understanding of the Void if they hope to stand against the darkness that is coming. Horde has the Cult of Forgotten Shadow. Alliance could get Skettis Outcasts(they are already allied with the Naaru) or they could get the AU Order of the Awakened to join.

I personally want to play as a corrupted Arakkoa but i would be fine with the original Arakkoa since they would probably appeal to more players. Blizzard could add corrupted Arakkoa and 2 head Ogres as subraces later on.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

Deleted
    I would totally play a Arakkoa Paladin.

Praise the Sun!

Deleted
    Still waiting for Half Orcs and Half Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipskunk View Post
    i could read op just fine as it was.
    Good for you.

His post's format still sucks major balls and could have been written a lot better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

Yeah, a slight difference already presented in-game: the eye color. Which, btw, is not even an absolute rule. We have a Blood Elf with blue eyes in the Isle of Thunder, further reinforcing the fact that "life choices" is all that separates them.
    Was he/she actually mentioned to have blue eyes or could it have been something they just forgot to fix?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I would totally play a Arakkoa Paladin.
    You got good taste.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wind View Post
    If Ogres dont make it into the Horde as a playable race, Blizzard is dumber than i thought.

As for the Alliance races i see two possible, Pearlfin Jinyu are ok, but they are linked with the Hozen for the Horde. It would be extremly stupid if Blizzard added playable Hozen before Ogres.

Arakkoa are the more interesting animal/man race. Objectively speaking, the Arakkoa have way more lore than the Jinyu and they bring way more to the table in terms of what a new race could offer the Alliance. Since the Light and the Void are the most important forces in the warcraft universe, the Alliance needs a race with deep knowledge and understanding of the Void if they hope to stand against the darkness that is coming. Horde has the Cult of Forgotten Shadow. Alliance could get Skettis Outcasts(they are already allied with the Naaru) or they could get the AU Order of the Awakened to join.

I personally want to play as a corrupted Arakkoa but i would be fine with the original Arakkoa since they would probably appeal to more players. Blizzard could add corrupted Arakkoa and 2 head Ogres as subraces later on.
    When/if they add Arakkoa, my headcanon says that during the intro experience you slowly find a way to transform from the corrupted form to the original one. Probably a bad idea though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Was he/she actually mentioned to have blue eyes or could it have been something they just forgot to fix?
    On WoWpedia is simply confirmed that he has blue eyes. Which is nothing shocking really, a Blood Elf could have been far from Silvermoon during the time Fel crystals were used to power the city and returned when Blood Elves didn't use them anymore. Likewise, an High Elf warlock should have green eyes lorewise, as well one who abandoned Quel'thalas later than others and got influenced by the crystals. These would be exceptions, indeed, but the eye color doesn't define them, is just an occurence born from circumstances. Ultimately, Blood Elves and High Elves are the same exact shit and what divided the latter from the first was the High Elf's unwillingness and outright refusal to practice mana vampirism.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Good for you.

His post's format still sucks major balls and could have been written a lot better.
    true, guess it is better to nitpick on that than the actual topic.
    Rearn Engrish dammit!

I think Alliance should have a proper shadow magic wielding race. Right now I'd say the Horde still has more diversity in terms of playable races that serve various different roles in the Horde.

The closest races I can think that would bring that motif to the Alliance would be Arakkoa, Ethereal, or maybe Mantid since they're kinda closely related to Old Gods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipskunk View Post
    true, guess it is better to nitpick on that than the actual topic.
    Rearn Engrish dammit!
    This has nothing do with English, I'm the last person on this forum who can go around doing the grammar nazis about a language that is not my first language to begin with. But meeting minimal format decency while writing such a wall of text is normally appreciated, it motivates people to read what you wrote instead of giving them a reason to ignore it.

Deleted
    I think cursed Arakkoa would be good for the Horde, because it would make it more like the Shadow-Side is more the Horde, the Light-Side is more the Alliance. I would like the wielders of both forms of magic in a more antagonistic relationship.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogren View Post
    I think Alliance should have a proper shadow magic wielding race. Right now I'd say the Horde still has more diversity in terms of playable races that serve various different roles in the Horde.

The closest races I can think that would bring that motif to the Alliance would be Arakkoa, Ethereal, or maybe Mantid since they're kinda closely related to Old Gods.
    it only because of mainstream image
    not because lack of various different roles
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wind View Post

I don't see them adding the Arakkoa to the playable ranks, but if they do, the race would come in as a neutral option with corrupted and uncorrupted versions.

7+ Year Old Account
    This has nothing do with English, I'm the last person on this forum who can go around doing the grammar nazis about a language that is not my first language to begin with. But meeting minimal format decency while writing such a wall of text is normally appreciated, it motivates people to read what you wrote instead of giving them a reason to ignore it.
    Sit you are insulting me
    " rise my hand gloves as sign of challenge"
    you use bad words all the time
    " holding my glasses and looking too Zulkhan with glooming eye's "
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

If alliance got Tuskarr that would be enough for me to start playing again. Not even kidding.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    I don't see them adding the Arakkoa to the playable ranks, but if they do, the race would come in as a neutral option with corrupted and uncorrupted versions.
    give me some Twisted corrupted

- - - Updated - - -

If alliance got Tuskarr that would be enough for me to start playing again. Not even kidding.
    "adding Tuskarr to the Horde side"

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Your "odd " interpretation is still completly wrong, for the fact that you think the blood elves would ever be Neutral. To even suggest it means you have little to no grasp on their lore.

You have no grasp of the situation of the Blood elves and their refreshed hatred of Dalaran/Alliance and you call me biased, uh huh

Something that isn't and issue with High elves because Blizzard has never expressed them as a race for the Alliance in game, the very first time you see them en mass is the Horde.

Something you and I both know, is that a small amount of people bickering for high elves isnt going to change Blizzard's mind. People have been calling for playable murlocs just as long, but atleast murlocs bring something new to the table.
    At this point, I'm just going to place you on ignore and report your posts for trolling (and there's ample evidence of this in your posting history). Take care!

Hozen warrior.

Change the axe throw thing to "Fling poo, interupts target and taunts it"
    10/10 would fling again!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    At this point, I'm just going to place you on ignore and report your posts for trolling (and there's ample evidence of this in your posting history). Take care!
    Oh good another person that can't handle being wrong. Its ok for you to have headcanon, just stop confusing it with current lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha wtf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by humbugged View Post
    all 3 are jokes. Though with an updated model and unique stance, those undead elf withered guys who's names i can't remember would make a good subrace for forsaken.

The two races i would like to see added are arakkoa for alliance and vrykul for horde. Vice versa would also work, though vrykul would be much more widely played on the horde compared to alliance. Their ideologies also fit horde culture much better, and horde is desperate for another human looking race since after legion there will be more blood elves on the horde than humans on the alliance.
    omg this. Please. Asap.