Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This article is misleading.

The FBI says they haven't found anything -- so far (yeah, right). but are continuing their investigation. This just came out this morning.

http://tribumagazine.net/2016/05/fed...llary-clinton/

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Not totally. They ( Obama administration ) tried at first to blame the attack on a video and refused to call it for what it clearly was, a radical Islamic terrorist attack. The entire Libya fiasco from the killing of the US ambassador and the taking out of the leader there was handled very poorly from the start. They disestablished the country and contributed to the mess it is there now. And she was involved in that.

The ambassador did die because of a lack of proper security protection for him. If this was done on purpose for political reasons would not surprise me at all. Not saying it was however. But because it was handled so badly by the ones in charge, many Americans do believe it was done for political reasons. And like it or not, this does have some to do with her popularity rating being so low. It, along with some other reasons, contributes to her not being trustworthy.
    Who cares how they tried to spin it. That's what ALL politicians do.

The problem is you guys are accusing them of literally letting an ambassador die thereby causing a public international incident and your reasoning for why they did it? Because they didn't want to cause a public international incident. That's the level of absurdity you guys are stooping to.

Its no different than the playbook used to push the birther crap, the LGBT bathroom crap, the Iraq/WMDs crap, the death panels crap, the anti-muslim crap, the anti gay marriage crap, the war on xmas crap, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I agree, it is not illegal. Neither was the e-mail thing. My point was that I don't want someone that can not manage their e-mails and leaves people to die (for whatever reason) as President. Others might feel different. Not only that, but google the red reset button and russia. One of her first moves as SOS was to hand Russia a red reset button (that looked like she bought it at staples). She handed it to the Russian delegation and said" let's start anew." What do you think Putin thought of that (he was head of the kgb for decades and is considered by most to basically be a mafia type crime boss. He kills people that dissent. Wonder what he though of that button?

Her actions just demonstrate a total disconnect with reality....
    Where are you getting that she can't manage her emails? First of all, she like every other high level government official has a staff handle a lot of emails. Secondly, there's a lot of red tape and justifiably so, in calling in military reinforcements to an embassy. Lastly, the button? WTF, the things you people stress about.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I'm not really surprised, she was only doing what every secretary of state since email was available was doing. I have a very low opinion of Hilary but anyone could see this was just an attempt to drum up a scandal.
    But not everyone has purposely destroyed the evidence. You have to go through the a L O T of trouble to destroy data off a hard drive. In this case multiple drives lost their data? Come on

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Who cares how they tried to spin it. That's what ALL politicians do.

The problem is you guys are accusing them of literally letting an ambassador die thereby causing a public international incident and your reasoning for why they did it? Because they didn't want to cause a public international incident. That's the level of absurdity you guys are stooping to.

Its no different than the playbook used to push the birther crap, the LGBT bathroom crap, the Iraq/WMDs crap, the death panels crap, the anti-muslim crap, the anti gay marriage crap, the war on xmas crap, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Where are you getting that she can't manage her emails? First of all, she like every other high level government official has a staff handle a lot of emails. Secondly, there's a lot of red tape and justifiably so, in calling in military reinforcements to an embassy. Lastly, the button? WTF, the things you people stress about.
    She actually claimed (at the beginning of the e-mail scandal) that the whole reason she had a "private" server is that she did not know how to link two e-mails to her phone and did not want to carry two phones (research it, those are her words). If you can't link two e-mails to a phone- I am sorry but you are not qualified to be president.

She actually claimed (at the beginning of the e-mail scandal) that the whole reason she had a "private" server is that she did not know how to link two e-mails to her phone and did not want to carry two phones (research it, those are her words). If you can't link two e-mails to a phone- I am sorry but you are not qualified to be president.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....that' by far the most ridiculous reason I've ever heard for someone to believe a person isn't qualified to be president.

I'm gonna vote on everything with similar ridiculous criteria now....wanna be Sheriff, sure but first...do you like brussel sprouts? No you say? I'm sorry you're just not qualified.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah she got demoted to advisor. I don't know what field you work in, but "advisor" is a demotion. Which was my whole point....
    UN Ambassador -> National Security Advisor is not a demotion (that you think it is, is just running your ignorance up the flagpole and waving it about); while it's true that she didn't end up as Secretary of State (a position many thought she was being groomed for), that's by no means off the table - National Security Advisor is one of the most influential foreign policy positions in the executive branch, behind only State and Defense.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    UN Ambassador -> National Security Advisor is not a demotion (that you think it is, is just running your ignorance up the flagpole and waving it about); while it's true that she didn't end up as Secretary of State (a position many thought she was being groomed for), that's by no means off the table - National Security Advisor is one of the most influential foreign policy positions in the executive branch, behind only State and Defense.
    But she would have been the SOS, had this not happened. You don't consider that a demotion? I would...

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....that' by far the most ridiculous reason I've ever heard for someone to believe a person isn't qualified to be president.

I'm gonna vote on everything with similar ridiculous criteria now....wanna be Sheriff, sure but first...do you like brussel sprouts? No you say? I'm sorry you're just not qualified.
    Really? In the age of technology (technology that is so rapidly advancing that they soon expect wearable and swallowable tech (bio tech). You do not consider someone that can not manage to link two emials to a phone: wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of touch? Do you want someone that out of touch with tech to be the leader of the free world? And you are comparing tech to brussel sprouts? OK, I guess, if that makes sense for you.....

You're pissing into the wind I'm afraid.

These people think the Obama admin is collection of evil geniuses plotting and scheming to push their agenda but also stupid enough to think letting ambassadors die would prevent an international incident. Its contradictory like everything else they've bitched about. Obama is Muslim AND a radical Christian that hates white people, for example. Or did you know the guy that does Pizza Hut commercials should be president cause he can't be bought.

- - - Updated - - -

But she would have been the SOS, had this not happened. You don't consider that a demotion? I would...

- - - Updated - - -

Really? In the age of technology (technology that is so rapidly advancing that they soon expect wearable and swallowable tech (bio tech). You do not consider someone that can not manage to link two emials to a phone: wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of touch? Do you want someone that out of touch with tech to be the leader of the free world? And you are comparing tech to brussel sprouts? OK, I guess, if that makes sense for you.....
    Yes really.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've already established that you don't know what you're talking about; you said that,
    She lost her whole career over that (where is she now?)
    This is patently untrue - she still has a (very influential) position in the executive branch that is unquestionably a step up. Your repeat posts (and goalpost moving) have only served to establish that you are not credible.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by WiggleTillFriday View Post
    Can someone link me an actual FBI source saying she is innocent, and not a CNN source.
    nope there is not one, this is a click bait thread with a title that lying to every one because the investigation is not over. Its ridicules those folks in here claiming shes off the hook when they have not even had an interview with Hillary and its policy not to reveal information on investigations currently on going... but it doesn't matter conformation bias is strong with the anti everything 1 micron to the right of the center line of politics.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

We've already established that you don't know what you're talking about; you said that, This is patently untrue - she still has a (very influential) position in the executive branch that is unquestionably a step up. Your repeat posts (and goalpost moving) have only served to establish that you are not credible.
    She was going to be the SOS, she is now an advisor. If that is not "losing your career," I don't know what is. If you consider advisor=to SOS, I don't even know what to say to you. Maybe you are not from the USA and don't really understand the difference?

- - - Updated - - -

You're pissing into the wind I'm afraid.

These people think the Obama admin is collection of evil geniuses plotting and scheming to push their agenda but also stupid enough to think letting ambassadors die would prevent an international incident. Its contradictory like everything else they've bitched about. Obama is Muslim AND a radical Christian that hates white people, for example. Or did you know the guy that does Pizza Hut commercials should be president cause he can't be bought.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes really.
    I guess we can agree to disagree then. I expect the President, in the age of technology, to be able to link two e-mails (maybe even more than two- I have 5 personally) to one phone. If they are unable to do it, I expect they would just ask an advisor to do it for them, instead of (as Hillary claims) creating a whole private server system. It just makes no sense really and is obviously a lie. She said it though (it is her words not mine)....

7+ Year Old Account
    She was going to be the SOS, she is now an advisor. If that is not "losing your career," I don't know what is. If you consider advisor=to SOS, I don't even know what to say to you. Maybe you are not from the USA and don't really understand the difference?
    You do not know what is "loosing your career". You also think strawman "advisor=to SOS" covering your silliness is going to work.

So tell me did Kissinger, Scowcroft, Colin Powell, and Condeleeza Rice think they were loosing their career while holding the position?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Cue in the far right wing conspiracies....

Oh wait, this entire affair was based on a conspiracy theory anyway.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Hmf...until I see a more credible source, the investigation is still ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    A career prosecutor doing her job is less of a stretch of the imagination than surmising that the Secretary of State personally directed the IT staff to create a private e-mail server so she could circumvent archival requirements and/or leak classified information to whoever because reasons. This is the State Department, we're talking about. That's kind of thing that's handled by the Deputy Junior Assistant to the Deputy Assistant.

Here. The following scenario represents the maximum possible extent of Hillary Clinton's involvement in that decision:

IT Person: "Madame Secretary, would you like us to set up a private e-mail server?"

Hillary Clinton: "Hold on... (covers phone with hand) What? Why the Hell are you bothering me with this bullshit? Go ask someone else. I'm on the phone with the Russian bureau chief, for Christ's sake."

IT Person: "Uh... sorry, Madame Secretary. It won't happened again."

IT Person hurriedly exits the room, feeling like an idiot.

And... scene.
    1. "Her job" in this case, would be to do whatever the President of the United States tells her to do.

2. Are you saying that the some IT person from the State Department set up Hillary's private server without her knowledge?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    If anything that would hand the presidency to Bernie Sanders. He hasn't dropped out of the race yet, and he beats Trump by double digits. In some polls up to 20%. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ders-5565.html
    How does Bernie win the nomination?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    1. "Her job" in this case, would be to do whatever the President of the United States tells her to do.

2. Are you saying that the some IT person from the State Department set up Hillary's private server without her knowledge?

- - - Updated - - -

Even by some fluke of reality he did, we would see a 4 year lame duck president. Literally nothing would get done.

That's what happens when you try to build a political movement from the top down instead of the bottom up.

By virtue of Hillary dropping out of the race and Bernie being the only one left standing?

I mean, you can at least put two and two together, right? Please say you can.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Ehhh not as much see rape pedophilia abd terrorism. Any of those and probably others cause a social trigger that tars someone for life innocent or not
    The percentage of rape and child molest cases that don't get charged is probably the biggest among crimes. The number of innocents tar for life is probably tiny compared to those who did it and get away with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    By virtue of Hillary dropping out of the race and Bernie being the only one left standing?

Why would she drop out now when she has basically won?

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post

What about Hillary Clinton makes you think that she would drop out?

Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    Why would she drop out now when she has basically won?
    What about Hillary Clinton makes you think that she would drop out?
    Is reading so difficult? Oh wait, I keep forgetting who I am talking to.

Here's the breakdown: if you followed the conversation, of which Merkava was part of but didn't even have the minimal attention span to follow, the theoretical situation outlined was if Clinton was successfully indicted and prosecuted for the email scandal, thus dropping out of the election, Trump would win presidency.

Except, in that scenario, which Orbitus pointed out, Bernie would just win presidency because he's even more ahead of Trump than Hillary is.