Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    I'm pretty sure Blizzard won't introduce any Queen yet since Anduin is still young (around 17 or more)
    And I think that's pointless either way, let him have a proper character progression first.
    In books, Princess Calia was like 13-15 when she was to be married to Lord Prestor.

If you check up on these from real world, being married off at earliest convenience is not that odd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Why do people have this misconception about the timeline? cata took place in year 28 and MoP in year 30, that's 2 years, and that's not counting the time on Draenor, and the break before Legion.
    He's 18 at the least!
    But since we don't know how many years later Legion takes place, he might be 19-21 or more.
    Besides, 18 is when a prince is officially of age anyway.

0 The First War.
    5 The Fall of Stormwind.
    6 The Second War.
    8 The Destruction of Draenor.
    18 The New Horde.
    20 The Third War.
    21 The Battle of Mount Hyjal.
    22 Rise of the Lich King.
    25 The Gathering Storm.
    26 The Burning Crusade.
    27 The Wrath of the Lich King.
    28 The Cataclysm.
    30 The Invasion of Pandaria.
    Where do you base this claim on because Blizzard lore team is on record saying each expansion is roughly 1 year of time within lore.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Where do you base this claim on because Blizzard lore team is on record saying each expansion is roughly 1 year of time within lore.
    I thought they just went with the real time. This would put Anduin at 21 by now.

Quote Originally Posted by tehTyrant View Post
    I know some relationship talk has been brought up but with Varian dead, and Anduin as king... there needs to be a new heir to the throne. Will we see Anduin have a Queen (regardless to the fan fic) this expac or some time soon, to get a possible heir to his throne?
    He should be married off to Tess Greymane.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkdude103 View Post
    Gilneas is a ruined kingdom and it's biggest threat just became the warchief of the opposing faction. who ever ends up marrying tess ends the greymane line anyway.it would be far more benifical to merge the kingdoms

the only other options would the 40ish year old Calia who is nearing menopause or lorna crowley who has no real status anymore
    so unless jaina has a niece we dont know about Tess is the only choice

edit: or he could marry thralls 2 year old and we can get world peace
    Why would the line end? Their children would be a Wrynn and a Greymane (and like most noble families, I'm sure that they're already related), and heir one could inherit Azeroth/Stormwind while heir two could inherit Gilneas on the condition that he/she maintain the name.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post
    Personally I'm still in favor of the idea that Stormwind should 'modernize', replace the lineage of King. Set up a government led democratic system. And have an elected Chancellor in charge.
    Democracy is a sham that violates the natural order while pitting the populace against each other for the ease of exploitation by oligarchs (the true power).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Ridiculous bullshit aside, what would even be the point? Sylvanas is a corpse. She's infertile. She wouldn't be able to produce an heir even if she wanted to, which is the entire point.

- - - Updated - - -

You have a funny concept and forever, given that the only Greymanes left are an old man and a woman who can't pass her name on. The Greymane line is ended, whichever way you're looking at it.
    How did that work out for the Windsors of Britain?

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    HE COULD MARRY YREL *gasp*?
    Stronk womyn needs no man! Thats how it will remain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    tess is like 30 years old, shes not gonna start fucking a 16 year old like some frumpy school teacher who cant get any dick.
    Take a pen, a piece of paper, and an eraser and change her age to be more appropriate to Anduin's age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    There are plenty of unmarried/widowed influential women in the alliance whom he could marry and impregnate to help strengthen political ties. Tess and Moira amongst them.

It just depends on Anduin willing to marry for the alliance. Genn needs to start encouraging his daughter to hang around Anduin more.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no there wasnt. metzen has repeatedly stated the above timeline.

10 year timegap between warcraft 3 and then vanilla and each expansion is a year except cata
    The gap between WCIII and the start of Classic was four years (they even state it in the original cinematic). Likewise, per the DH starting area, the events at the Black Temple in BC and the events at the start of LGN are ten years apart.

Vanessa VanCleef, clearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Deleted
    Maybe Genn has some Bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    In books, Princess Calia was like 13-15 when she was to be married to Lord Prestor.

If you check up on these from real world, being married off at earliest convenience is not that odd.

- - - Updated - - -

And Blizzard's lore team sucks, so I don't know what difference it makes.

Why do people have this misconception about the timeline? cata took place in year 28 and MoP in year 30, that's 2 years, and that's not counting the time on Draenor, and the break before Legion.
    He's 18 at the least!
    But since we don't know how many years later Legion takes place, he might be 19-21 or more.

0 The First War.
    5 The Fall of Stormwind.
    6 The Second War.
    18 The New Horde.
    20 The Third War.
    25 The Gathering Storm.
    26 The Burning Crusade.
    28 The Cataclysm.
    Your timeline is extremely wrong. Besides that Devs stating that every expansions is about *two* years in game time, the only concrete age given for Anduin is that he is 10 years old in the WotLK prelude comic series. So he is currently 18.

And considering he has been the protagonist of most of the WoW novels, he's likely the best candidate for leader of the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by tehTyrant View Post
    I know some relationship talk has been brought up but with Varian dead, and Anduin as king... there needs to be a new heir to the throne. Will we see Anduin have a Queen (regardless to the fan fic) this expac or some time soon, to get a possible heir to his throne?
    I love when WoW lore conversations get into "Game of Thrones" territory of political machinations

For Anduin to have an heir, he'll need a child with his blood and his name, so he'll need a wife. Just restablishing that to make clear that anybody's slashfic wishes for Anduin have no relevance -- even if they were canon.

Royal marriages are also political marriages, so it's very little relevance of who he falls in love with or who falls in love with him or even if the whole thing sounds a little squicky to anyone. For instance, Jaina Proudmoore is probably in her early 30s to follow available official and unofficial timelines (WoD's MU Azeroth being around 31 years after WC1 and Jaina being born before the First War), and is sort of an aunt to Anduin, but is totally not the kind of person or age that would be out of question as a political bride. Hell, at this point, if she thought she could sway Anduin toward a more hostile position to the Horde he'd probably find her in his bed that very night.

To that end, Calia Menethil would probably mid-late 30s (Jaina and Arthas being of similar age, Calia his older sister). But the only point of marrying her would be to leverage a claim on Lordaeron and I'm not sure that is an agenda she would share at this point.

Tess Greymane unifies the two kingdoms of Stormwind and Gilneas, simultaneously assuring a stable home for all Gilneans in Stormwind but also a permanent incentive for Stormwind to reclaim Gilneas.

Vanessa Van Cleef would be an interesting angle, being a brigand and murderer, a common of course, but also of marginal interest can unify the longstanding political divide amongst Stormwind humans.

Then of course there gets into intermarrying races, like a night elf or "high elf". It's less a question of who he should marry but more like why he should marry her, what Stormwind gains from it.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Maybe Genn has some Bastards.
    I mean, that would be awesome, but Genn doesnt seem like the type of guy that would hide away his bastards
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Your timeline is extremely wrong. Besides that Devs stating that every expansions is about *two* years in game time, the only concrete age given for Anduin is that he is 10 years old in the WotLK prelude comic series. So he is currently 18.

And considering he has been the protagonist of most of the WoW novels, he's likely the best candidate for leader of the alliance.
    His timeline is from the official ultimate visual guide. So it's extremely right.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Timeline_(U..._Visual_Guide)

Deleted
    Again, Stormwind has a House of Nobles. Anduin's mother wasn't even a noble at birth when she was promised Varian, it was result of nobles' dealings with the Ellerians. Anduin doesn't need to marry with a noble from other kingdom to produce a heir.

He's 18 at the least!

0 The First War.
    5 The Fall of Stormwind.
    6 The Second War.
    18 The New Horde.
    20 The Third War.
    25 The Gathering Storm.
    26 The Burning Crusade.
    28 The Cataclysm.
    so first you want to try and say hes 21 then you want to agree with me except you think theres a timeskip in legion, there isnt.

the quest text was a mistake, kosak says there is no gap between wod and legion, wod was 1 year like everything else except cata
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Again, Stormwind has a House of Nobles. Anduin's mother wasn't even a noble at birth when she was promised Varian, it was result of nobles' dealings with the Ellerians. Anduin doesn't need to marry with a noble from other kingdom to produce a heir.
    But it would be more beneficial for the house wrynn and stormwind and the alliance if he did.

kosak saying no timeskip

https://twitter.com/davekosak/status/674719600571887616

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Likewise, per the DH starting area, the events at the Black Temple in BC and the events at the start of LGN are ten years apart.
    see above /10
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Him and Wrathion will have little black dragonflight babies and Auntie Onyxia will get her wish at last.

wrath was 4 years ago,

cata 1-60 1 year
    cata 80-85 1 year
    mists 1 year
    wod 1 year