Thread: [TV] Arrow

It seems odd to me that Dark is the only HIVE member with powers.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess ARGUS doesn't have a system to block frequencies/ trackers.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

"Sorry man, but I'm not playing games any more...."

...should not be the sentence you say BEFORE you try and shoot a standing still target who you have the dead drop on for a kill shot in the back. Not if you actually want to kill him.

Deleted
    One of the best episodes of season 4, finally can see what Darhk plan was and Diggle’s story can finally move forward. Merlin’s part of the deal was to get in Thea in the shelter...finally fit that puzzle piece together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    this was the best episode of the entire series
    Exactly, the rest had too much drama (blaming themselves mostly).

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    "Sorry man, but I'm not playing games any more...."

...should not be the sentence you say BEFORE you try and shoot a standing still target who you have the dead drop on for a kill shot in the back. Not if you actually want to kill him.
    I think the point is he wasn't trying to kill him.

He was trying to emotionally torture him.

i thought we were finally getting zatanna but its some fucking rando russian girl..
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

i thought we were finally getting zatanna but its some fucking rando russian girl..
    Yeah, but for a moment I was stuck in absolute TERROR that they would make Felicity the magic one. "She only reacted when you gave her the chips..." "FUCK NO!!!"

Yeah, the same crossed my mind

also, those totems look so fake, i know cw is on a budget but come on.

if diggle hadnt killed his bro this episode wouldve been shit
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Yeah, the totems are a bit meh, though I guess they're supposed to look "primitive". It's also amusing that Dark's was shattered and they just like... put it back together.

She was definitely Spanish....Russian, geez.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    She was definitely Spanish....Russian, geez.
    nobody expects the random spanish wizard.

- - - Updated - - -

"TV Line revealed today that the fifth season of the Emerald Archer is currently looking to cast the show’s next big bad that would be a series regular on the series. At the moment, Arrow is casting for the role of “James” which is most likely a cover name for those that are auditioning as it is most likely going to be a DC Comics baddie.

They are looking for an actor of any ethnicity that is in his late-20s to 30s that can come off as a physical threat to our hero. “James” is described as an “an irrepressibly charming contemporary” to Oliver’s character as “James” is someone who is on a mission to avenge a violent and tragic loss of his from many years ago.

”James” is also described as an unpredictable man who could pose as a great ally or stab you in the back big time and be a powerful opponent. It also sounds like that this is someone that enjoys what he is doing."

http://heroichollywood.com/details-new-big-bad-arrow-season-5/

- - - Updated - - -

"TV Line revealed today that the fifth season of the Emerald Archer is currently looking to cast the show’s next big bad that would be a series regular on the series. At the moment, Arrow is casting for the role of “James” which is most likely a cover name for those that are auditioning as it is most likely going to be a DC Comics baddie.

They are looking for an actor of any ethnicity that is in his late-20s to 30s that can come off as a physical threat to our hero. “James” is described as an “an irrepressibly charming contemporary” to Oliver’s character as “James” is someone who is on a mission to avenge a violent and tragic loss of his from many years ago.

”James” is also described as an unpredictable man who could pose as a great ally or stab you in the back big time and be a powerful opponent. It also sounds like that this is someone that enjoys what he is doing."

http://heroichollywood.com/details-n...rrow-season-5/
    So are they looking for Brick? http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Daniel_Brickwell_(New_Earth)

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

http://heroichollywood.com/details-n...rrow-season-5/
    Sounds like a Punisher like character that they will not be able to get right to me.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Didn't they show him already last season, also looks like hes back in next weeks episode.

Think "James" is going to be Richard Dragon
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2016-05-07 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Didn't they show him already last season, also looks like hes back in next weeks episode.

Think "James" is going to be Richard Dragon
    It seems familiar to me, but Brick was a meta, unless they changed that part of his back story.

edit: Just checked, you're right he was played by Vinnie Jones
    Last edited by Feredir; 2016-05-07 at 05:40 PM.

Not sure if I'm going to be around to watch it, but Roy is coming back for multiple episodes

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/05/arr...returning.html
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

ROY ROY HES OUR BOI! o-o

I always love the "hero barely finds guy because of personal information from childhood, but the villains are already there". I guess the villains didn't have to sit through the mothers sex talk?

The "morality" in this episode really annoyed me for some reason. Lance can't tell a lie (that wouldn't really hurt anyone) to keep a job he loves. Diggle can't lie to his wife to keep her from possibly thinking he's a monster. Maybe I'm just not a moral person but these really got to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    The "morality" in this episode really annoyed me for some reason. Lance can't tell a lie (that wouldn't really hurt anyone) to keep a job he loves. Diggle can't lie to his wife to keep her from possibly thinking he's a monster. Maybe I'm just not a moral person but these really got to me.
    They're pushing the "Oliver lied to the big strong independent Felicity and that's bad" story, since then this whole lying thing has been getting out of control. Even though Felicity said it's ok to lie to protect those you love like an episode before Oliver lied to her.