Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    It looks quite good but I don't get why someone would not build a wall around a medieval city. Stormwind is pretty exposed to naval attacks now.
    They have to leave it open so there can be more deaths and they can add them to the memorial wall!! It turned out a lot better than I thought it would to be honest. When I first saw the memorial grave pictures I was worried it would only be that. or not much else anyways. So I am glad that it all seems to flow now. I like the water and the fountains.

I think it looks great. But honestly, I don't even know how it looked pre-Cata. It's not an area I've ever been to.

People who are complaining about this new park seem to forget the old one was hardly a park as well. But hey, people just need complain about something I guess.

You can never satisfy some alliance players it seems.

" We want the park rebuilt!!! "
    Blizzard rebuilds the park
    " THIS ISN'T THE PARK I REMEMBER "

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Uh, I do? What's wrong with the Mage Quarter?
    Nothing, but you already have one.

you have to be fair too, the original park district was way too similar to the mage district. Down to the point of being almost a copy&paste of it save for the moonwell. At least the new park is unique on its own, without being just a Mage District 2.0

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    Some people on mmo-champ are so bitter and negative, always complaining about something. Whats wrong with you guys?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Nothing, but you already have one.
    Well yeah, that's obvious. I still wouldn't mind another District similar to it. I'd much prefer something with a Gilnean/Worgen theme, though.

I think it looks nice but as a horde player it...well doesn't affect me at all, really. But if Blizz put it back the way it used to be people would be bitching about that too for using recycled content.

But, it's basically a step towards fixing things in the old zones that got messed up pre-Cata that no longer make sense to be damaged. There is still more work to be done at some point.

Wow. I did not expect lamenting the loss of the old park would yield 10 pages of what honestly is mainly personal attacks

My issue was that the new park is a completely different theme to the old one. What was once a peaceful and very open public green is now mostly stone, with only a few patches of decorative grass. It doesn't feel like a park any more - that was my complaint. It feels like just a graveyard with a water feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullfu View Post
    If they had made a carbon copy of the old park, you or someone else would have made a post crying about how it's just a copy-paste and how Blizzard doesn't care.
    I would have made a post saying how lovely it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    Some people on mmo-champ are so bitter and negative, always complaining about something. Whats wrong with you guys?
    I voiced an opinion. All the complaining is ironically coming from everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    You can never satisfy some alliance players it seems.

" We want the park rebuilt!!! "
    Blizzard rebuilds the park
    " THIS ISN'T THE PARK I REMEMBER "
    How's that remake of Orgrimmar doing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    *SPOILERS IN THE VIDEO*

I am extremely disappointed in the rebuilt park.

It looks nothing like the park did pre-cataclysm - it was large open area, surrounded by enterable buildings and a big moonwell. This new park is literaly just a tiny graveyard, there's nothing else there... No open area, no buildings, no moonwell, virtually no grass at all.

Really not happy about it.
    Were you really expecting them to rebuild the park as it was before? That is hardly how things in the real world happen... I think it's very fitting that Varian's Tomb is placed here and that it is overlooking the open sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Were you really expecting them to rebuild the park as it was before? That is hardly how things in the real world happen... I think it's very fitting that Varian's Tomb is placed here and that it is overlooking the open sea.
    Oh the place itself looks very nice. Nobody disputes that.

Maybe not exactly the same, but I hoped they would have at least kept the theme of the public green.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2016-05-07 at 09:38 PM.

Actually, Varian should be buried in the Stormwind Graveyard with his wife, not on the otherside of town from her.

But that's just my opinion. It's also my opinion that this new park is a bit underwhelming. Lots of wasted potential.

It sucks ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Oh the place itself looks very nice. Nobody disputes that.

Maybe not exactly the same, but at least keeping the theme of the public green.
    It has. Arguably when Blizzard redid the area for flying they went above and beyond. There are tons of parks in SW at this point. The area formerly known as "The Park" is now a Memorial Park. Still a public green, but with a memorial.

Quote Originally Posted by PFC View Post

absolutely you need to stop suport crap thinks and look more foword if you dont care about the desing you ar Ok Hater's or Lover'S doesn't matter for me is mistake
    Sorry dude, I didn't get any of what you said...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Actually, Varian should be buried in the Stormwind Graveyard with his wife, not on the otherside of town from her.

But that's just my opinion. It's also my opinion that this new park is a bit underwhelming. Lots of wasted potential.

It sucks ass.
    Is Tiffen's grave in the SW graveyard? I don't remember seeing it there. Is it the large mausoleum at the end?

7+ Year Old Account
    the only problem i have with it, is that Varian isnt burried next to his wife its kinda sad

Is Tiffen's grave in the SW graveyard? I don't remember seeing it there. Is it the large mausoleum at the end?
    It's to the left of the mausoleum, with an engraving on it. If you wanna be lore-friendly about it, her stone tomb can be moved vertically to have Varian laid to rest adjacent to her.

Or Blizzard can retcon the land a bit and drop that huge monument over the other graves there. I'd prefer the former, though.

Deleted
    typical wow community they bring storwind park back but you bitch about it cos its not the same as pre cataclysm, seriously i feel sorry for blizzard sometimes, i bet if blizz gave you 1 million dollars you would still moan that its not in £20 notes

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    typical wow community they bring storwind park back but you bitch about it cos its not the same as pre cataclysm, seriously i feel sorry for blizzard sometimes, i bet if blizz gave you 1 million dollars you would still moan that its not in £20 notes
    And people like you bitch about the bitching, that's what we call a hypocrite.

Here's a newsflash: Not everyone likes all the things. Hell, I haven't even heard someone demand Blizzard change it. There's just people saying it sucks.