Poll: The Strongest Class Lorewise

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    [QUOTE=Rainforest;40145305]No, I'm not. I know the Light and Void are stated to be two separate powers, but they are powers stated to be connected to each other. It has been established that Light casts Shadows, that the Void is the power that comes from the Light bleeding/fading.
    [QUOTE]

I think that this is just some semi-philosophical Bullshit Blizz lets Velen say to explain why we don't kill ever Shadow Priest even if it would make sense for a Worshipper of the Light to kill the Worshipper of the Anithesis, pretty much the satanic Force in comparison, to the Light, the holy Force they believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think that this is just some semi-philosophical Bullshit Blizz lets Velen say to explain why we don't kill ever Shadow Priest even if it would make sense for a Worshipper of the Light to kill the Worshipper of the Anithesis, pretty much the satanic Force in comparison, to the Light, the holy Force they believe in.
    It's not some semi-philosophical bullshit Blizzard lets Velen say. The Void is the "absence" OF light. It belongs to the light because without it (the light), there is no absence of it (the light). They're connected, a fact that the Chronicle establishes. When Light energies spread, a void is formed and that void is connected to the Light energies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainforest View Post
    It's not some semi-philosophical bullshit Blizzard lets Velen say. The Void is the "absence" OF light. It belongs to the light in the sense that without it (the light), there is no absence of it (the light). They're connected, a fact that the Chronicle establishes.
    And why do you even want a Paladin with Void? This is just as stupid as Undead Paladins.

And why do you even want a Paladin with Void?
    I never stated that I do.

Deleted
    But want I would love to see, if I'm honest, would be a Dark Knight Class for Forsaken. You know, take the whole Paladin engine and give it some shadow-related names and animations. They were mentioned in the Corebooks on the Lightslayer Discription and now that the Forsaken have a real infantry and fight more human like again, I think they would really fit in.

I would love to see the destruction of all mages. They pretend they aren't warlocks even though their arcane energy is chaotic (which fel is described as) and is "from" the demonic Nether. They definitely seek dominance, using arcane magic (Order) to control chaotic/disorderly beings such as elementals.

Deleted
    Mages are the most powerfull lorewise.

Avatar of Sargeras was defeated by a mage no other class comes close to something like that..

Deleted
    Ok, as far as I can see mage an warlock are the strongest then dk and druid. My question is that what makes the this strong i mean lorewise dk's and druids are this powerful ?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post

Avatar of Sargeras was defeated by a mage no other class comes close to something like that..
    Sarg wanted to lose that fight..
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    Ok, as far as I can see mage an warlock are the strongest then dk and druid. My question is that what makes the this strong i mean lorewise dk's and druids are this powerful ?
    Malfurion would be a good example of a strong druid, he is arguably the most powerful mortal alive, he's a character made so he's as strong as Blizzard wants him to be. Death Knights are simply very experienced and the power that the Lich King gave them is not to be underestimated.

Assuming avatar of Sargeras is the strongest being we have faced which he may not be. He wasn't summoned through a portal fueled by a huge magical source, his level of power was questionable.

Except Warlocks, fear, for the night is dark and full of terrors. *Gives Jon a soulstone*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Malfurion would be a good example of a strong druid, he is arguably the most powerful mortal alive, he's a character made so he's as strong as Blizzard wants him to be. Death Knights are simply very experienced and the power that the Lich King gave them is not to be underestimated.
    Wait until he is corrupted by the Nightmare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainforest View Post
    I would love to see the destruction of all mages. They pretend they aren't warlocks even though their arcane energy is chaotic (which fel is described as) and is "from" the demonic Nether. They definitely seek dominance, using arcane magic (Order) to control chaotic/disorderly beings such as elementals.
    So Arcane is Chaos and Order at the same time? How does that work? Also, Arcane energy was the domain of the Titans, not demons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Sarg wanted to lose that fight..
    I said the same when I lost a fist fight once.

And then sent your soul into the unborn baby of the person you lost the fight to after which you opened a portal between the world you 'lost' the fight on and a world of strong enslaved Orcs to weaken that world so your infinite army of demons can destroy it so it doesn't get corrupted by a force that seeks to turn the universe into void?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Did you plan to send your soul into the said person's baby while giving them a false sense of security?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

It depends on how you define power, really. A spellcaster like a mage or a warlock could wreak some serious damage over a wide area, so if it's destroying landscapes or groups of people, it's probably a warlock or a mage. Though, a Death Knight would pose a serious threat to them in a fight because of their magic-negating abilities, combined with their own magic and melee skills, and so a DK could probably kill that mage or warlock. But it's not like the DK could cause damage on the same scale as the casters. You could even argue that since anyone can cause damage, what makes someone -really- powerful is being able to heal or prevent it, so something like a druid or a shaman would be more powerful still. Then there's warriors who're just bad-ass on their own, no magic required.

10+ Year Old Account
    New class= Dark/void Paladin

Deleted
    Deathknights are dark paladins.