Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be back before deadline to check on vote counts and shit to make sure we get a lynch off, but I like where I'm sitting and will stay there if possible.

I told Jynx a couple of days ago to replace me if need be, but if it wasn't possible I'd try to find time for the game.
    But yeah I've been very busy at work, sorry. Should have some time today.

@Listo, I read your case yesterday and I honestly don't quite understand your point. I don't really get what it is you find scummy, at least not based on what you said.
    How was I painting them as scum? I was trying to discuss what happened day 1 and brought up every possibility (that both of them could be town, and in that case scum wouldn't care who to vote for).
    I personally thought it was more likely one of them was scum. I mean I guess it makes sense if you thought I was setting up two mislynches, but we know now that is now the case (since Kryll flipped scum).

@Anakso, yesterday you claimed I called you out for not voting while my vote ended up being useless.
    The only thing suspicious about this is my vote being useless, yet you seemed to imply I was scummy for being hypocritical or did I misunderstand you?
    I don't see how me asking you who you want to vote for earlier in the day since you hadn't put one out has anything to do with me not being around during the end of the day, unless you believe I just didn't want to change my vote.

As for the Xan vote on me, I have no idea why he voted on me but if he had a guilty check on me that means we either have a framer or a redirector/busdriver around.
    I honestly didn't get the impression he had a check on me, but I might be a bit biased. But let's be honest, considering what happened last game I can't really blame people for wanting to vote on me.

While I have mostly just skimmed through the thread, I find Kurenai suspicious. I didn't like his response to my question yesterday. (I liked Rixis response though).
    I'm a bit meh on listo, would like him to explain his read on me yesterday.
    Not sure what to think of the Largehorn vs Graeham. I have a slight town read on Graeham, but I'm really not scumreading Largehorn.
    If there was a mafia I'd say Largehorn, but I'm leaning more towards this being TvT.

I'm not sure what to think of the Arialla train to be honest. The train is a bit surprising considering he was the leading train day 1 (with Kryll who is now confirmed scum being the alternative).
    It is possible both trains were on scum though and if aligned I guess it makes sense why we ended up with a no lynch, but meh.

Since I know I am town I'd rather join this for now but would honestly rather do something else (like lynching Kurenai).
    I have no idea about when the day ends, but I'll be back in a couple of hours.

- - - Updated - - -

And of course I forget to vote.

Vote Arialla

Also listo I really want you to answer my question, so plx do

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    vote arialla

He's the most votes but won't be lynched as is, so I'll have to move over to try and ensure we don't have a no-lynch again. I should be back before days end, but I might not, depends on how I fancy sleeping.

The deadline is coming around again and I have to say I'm not really all that happy with what appears to be 6 people who don't have a vote out there. Thankfully they aren't necessarily hindering our progress, but it is still pretty lame.

Unvote

If we can't lynch Graeham today, I think I'm just going to get out of the way. I'm not a fan of the Arialla train because Kryllian was scum and I'm not a fan of the Dupti train for the people who are on it.

Hopefully whoever we end up lynching today is the right choice of them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really what I want but to ensure a lynch

Vote: Arialla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    The deadline is coming around again and I have to say I'm not really all that happy with what appears to be 6 people who don't have a vote out there. Thankfully they aren't necessarily hindering our progress, but it is still pretty lame.

Unvote

If we can't lynch Graeham today, I think I'm just going to get out of the way. I'm not a fan of the Arialla train because Kryllian was scum and I'm not a fan of the Dupti train for the people who are on it.

Name and shame. Get them voting because they're hindering us the most from not doing so. Means they're most likely scum for not helping secure a lynch.

How long do we have left? At this point Arialla might as well claim his role - bearing in mind that character claims are forbidden this time around.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am back now. Happy Mother's Day to everyone.

Anyway, Arialla train is picking up again I see. I think we have about 5 1/2 hours left or so to discuss. I don't think we can get another lynch off at this point, and I don't want to vote Arialla because I really think he is town, so I guess I will just hold my vote for now.

So, for anyone who might still be on and able to discuss, I said earlier that I was going to look through trains over the past 2 days especially in respect to Kryllian and see if I find anything interesting. Because these are just patterns, they are not necessarily scum tells, but just a collection of facts. I will point out which I think might need more attention, and people can comment as they wish.

People who voted for Kryllian Day 1 but not Day 2: Catta

People who never voted for Kryllian: Allowyn, Dupti, Lellybaby, Listo, Monkz, Uggor, Valyrian*, Virothe

People who had a vote on Kryllian but then switched it to Dupti both Day 1 and Day 2: Dethmourne*
    *I don't know what to make of this to be honest because Dethmourne sheeped back onto Kryllian to hammer Day 2.

I mentioned Catta because a possible strategy would be to vote on a scum buddy to have it on record, but not actually contribute to the lynch. However, it seems like Catta doesn't have a vote on record for Day 2, which is more damning when the main train flips scum rather than town. FOS: Catta

Dethmourne is an odd duck (not to be confused with Virothe) because of the newness factor. I don't like the amount of sheeping he has been doing, and the tunneling of Dupti is real. I know him irl and that he has been busy as fuck, so I'm not going to FOS him now, but he is on my radar. I don't disagree if other people find him suspicious.

Which leaves the people who never voted on Kryllian. That's a decent sized list, and it would be foolish to claim that all of those people are scum. However, many people have declared that they believe that scum have deliberately spread the votes Day 1 in order to secure a no-lynch. Fair enough, that does seem to be a strategy in scum's interests. So I made a new list.

People who have never voted Kryllian and had a vote on Day 1 but did not vote Arialla Day 1: Dupti, Lelly, Uggor, Valyrian*

Ok, that's a smaller list to work with. Where were their votes on Day 1?

Dupti voted Largehorn
    Lelly voted Dupti
    Uggor and Valyrian*voted Robozerim

*Disclaimer: Valyrian took over for dudeduu Day 2, so while Val inherited the role, he technically never placed a vote for Robo or Kryllian. Because two people contributed to this, I'm having a hard time reading this, because two people can have different motivations for the same role.

It's all spread out, which if I hit scum in this list of 4 that's what you would expect to see. I would be surprised if not one of these 4 is scum. I am town-reading Dupti from what he writes, but I know that I tend to town read Dupti for the first few days every game. I mentioned why I don't know what to do with Val. However,

FOS: Lellybaby, Uggor

Uggor is strongly scum reading a person I strongly feel is town, and so many people are like, sure let's do that. Lelly has contributed almost nothing, or at least, I can't remember a thing that Lelly has done, and Lelly placed no votes Day 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry that post ended up being longer than I thought, I apologize for the wall of text.

Anyway, @Allowyn your #347 post is rubbing me the wrong way. First of all, why don't you take the time to name and shame them yourself? Since it doesn't take too long, I did it for you:

Largehorn
    Listo
    Senna
    Virothe

There, those are the people who haven't voted yet or don't have a vote currently. Now, the second thing is that these people are not hindering the lynch as much as anyone who has a vote out that's not on Arialla due to the modified majority lynch rule. Why aren't you getting on the non-Arialla voters? Are you suggesting I should vote on Arialla even if I believe he's town?

/rant
    Last edited by Senna1251; 2016-05-08 at 02:40 PM. Reason: make it easier to read
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post

Unvote

Did you honestly believe that you could genuinely push a lynch on me today with your reasoning...? Especially after making a mistake? If there's one thing people should realise by now it's that it's rather difficult to peg me as either 'scum' or 'town' because historically in these games as town I've had people believe me to be scum and then as scum I've had people defend me repeatedly due to the belief that I'm town.

I don't mean to jerk myself off by saying that. I'm not some amazing master of deception. (Yet!) What I'm trying to get at is that your reasoning is very flimsy and you should be careful when throwing around accusations - especially early on when there's not a whole lot to work with.

@Senna1251 I like your post. I agree with much of your reasoning and if Arialla flips town then I believe there's a pretty high chance that Uggor is scum - more specifically some sort of serial killer. I could see him trying to pose as a vigilante or JOAT though if caught out. If he were truly a TPR, though, I don't believe for a second that he'd be so vocal early on and draw attention to himself; especially with Xanjori turning up dead. Lelly could go either way but she is unusually quiet this time around. Though that's applicable to a lot of people lately.

At any rate I'm reluctant to vote on Arialla as well. Hopefully he shows up before the day ends but it seems likely that he may end up being the one to go today - and if he remains alive he'll probably be pushed as tomorrow's lynch target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm not a big fan of not lynching Dupti, I don't have anything against the Arialla lynch either and as I won't be awake before deadline again I'll switch over now before going to bed.

unvote
    vote: Arialla

Let's speedlynch Kurenai, gogo
    @Anakso, could you answer my question please?

7+ Year Old Account
    At this point Arialla is L-1 with 9 votes, and with 9 out of 14 votes has enough for the modified majority rule.

/checks countdown

Oh, we have 5 hours and 40 minutes or so from now. That's an hour more than what I thought.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

@Largehorn: Vote early, vote often.

unvote
    vote: dupti

With the time left in the day, I want to make sure we get off a lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Anyway, @Allowyn your #347 post is rubbing me the wrong way. First of all, why don't you take the time to name and shame them yourself? Since it doesn't take too long, I did it for you:

Largehorn
    Listo
    Senna
    Virothe

There, those are the people who haven't voted yet or don't have a vote currently. Now, the second thing is that these people are not hindering the lynch as much as anyone who has a vote out that's not on Arialla due to the modified majority lynch rule. Why aren't you getting on the non-Arialla voters? Are you suggesting I should vote on Arialla even if I believe he's town?

/rant
    So, ngl. I'm drunk and tiresd on a sunday night and that's why i didn't post tast bcasue i cannt be fucked going through back stuff rn and i will p-ost that next day buit im also 905 certain that aria isnt scum but because thats such a rude attitude to bring into game like this is a forum dont bring your hullshit here mang. i get life and shit sucks but the attidude makes people vote for you and i dont wanna play withn omeone with your reactions so id rather you outtie so i can have fun and not have someone being all 'cry cry don't vote for me'.

/goes the fukc to bedf

Fuck it. I'm done. Obviously no one wants me to play these games. I'm getting lynched for a BULLSHIT reason. I've had it. Hope you all are happy. Peace the fuck out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    So, ngl. I'm drunk and tiresd on a sunday night and that's why i didn't post tast bcasue i cannt be fucked going through back stuff rn and i will p-ost that next day buit im also 905 certain that aria isnt scum but because thats such a rude attitude to bring into game like this is a forum dont bring your hullshit here mang. i get life and shit sucks but the attidude makes people vote for you and i dont wanna play withn omeone with your reactions so id rather you outtie so i can have fun and not have someone being all 'cry cry don't vote for me'.

/goes the fukc to bedf
    Also. You're an ass. Have been since I've seen ypu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Fuck it. I'm done. Obviously no one wants me to play these games. I'm getting lynched for a BULLSHIT reason. I've had it. Hope you all are happy. Peace the fuck out

- - - Updated - - -

Also. You're an ass. Have been since I've seen ypu
    People do seem generally keen on lynching you pretty well every game.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh. It's Mother's Day, and I work at a restaurant that will undoubtedly see an unbearable amount of business from people taking their mothers to lunch/dinner. I have less than ten minutes before I have to leave, and then I'll be gone all day and stuff.

I don't have time for much of anything, and according to a post a few above this one, Arialla is L-1. I could probably hammer, but just in case somebody wants to say something (I seriously doubt it), I'll just let the timer run out for the modified majority lynch to happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    No sympathy for blowups, never have had them, never will have them. I am a lynch or NK target 95% of the games I play within the first 4 days. I'm used to it, get over it, it is just a game.

I'm glad for you. I'm sick of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Arialla

Save you all the trouble. I'm jubilee. Later

15+ Year Old Account
    If that's true I wonder if you're good Jubilee who shoots fire or questionable Jubilee who turned into a Vampire-like thing, making you a likely SK.
    @JynxieJ I think that's hammer.