Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The gift that keep giving, the CSA was right and CSA 2.0 is coming. Please tell me how else to interpret this post, I'm dying to know other possible meaning.
    I never asserted that the Confederate States of America were right (that's a nice deflection that completely ignores the desires of large section of the Founding Fathers, but the citation was merely to point out the War Between the States was the country's deadliest conflict). However, at our current trajectory via governmental spending and demographic change, the United States is well on its way towards Balkanization and civil unrest. In fact, it's a common topic amongst political scientists and economists.
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2016-05-08 at 03:53 PM.

Okay, what the poster that I quoted meant ?
    He was pretty obviously referring the unification of the United States under Federalist principles. Which, of course, you probably would have picked up on if you knew what the Articles of Confederation were (or had bothered to google it) instead of going back to your weird obsession with the CSA.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see Poland sticking to their guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    I never asserted that the Confederate States of America was right (that's a nice deflection that completely ignores the desires of large section of the Founding Fathers, but the citation was merely to point out the War Between the States was the country's deadliest conflict). However, at our current trajectory via governmental spending and demographic change, the United States is well on its way towards Balkanization and civil unrest. In fact, it's a common topic amongst political scientists and economists.
    You surely have a list of those fellows, if possible one not including cranks paid by the Kremlin ?

BTW, you can go with a lot of things here about Muslim bashing. Jew bashing also get very far usually. But even the looniest people sometimes have common sense, and the idea that there is a second civil war coming in the United States is definitely the kind of thing that even the dudes that post dozens on messages per day on BLM and ''Obama iza a muzlim'' would laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    He was pretty obviously referring the unification of the United States under Federalist principles. Which, of course, you probably would have picked up on if you knew what the Articles of Confederation were (or had bothered to google it) instead of going back to your weird obsession with the CSA.
    Post 68. Read Post 68.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    It's not racism. How is religion part of racism?

Problem in the middle east is almost 100% fault of USA and they "bring democracy". They invaded all those countries, they support Saudis. And somehow I don't see Muricans wanting to take any of these refugees. They just keep presuring EU to take em, calling them racist if they don't. Why don't blame USA?

What did Poland do to deserve this shit, they said they wanna help refugees IN THEIR OWN OR NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES. That is the solution. And not bringing millions of frustrated 20something men, who have no idea how EU culture works.

So please use brain, switch off the PC bullshit and start thinking like sane human being.
    Lets just ignore all the other countries that were in the coalition. Also France and the UK lead us into Libya we took the back seat on that one.

Its not because the west invaded that this problem exists. Its because the west abandoned these nations leaving no armed forces to keep the peace. Everyone left the US to hold it together and we were doing a decent job till Obama pulled us out after only one round of negotiations with the Iraq government.

Look how long we stayed in Germany and Japan thats what was required. We basically brainwashed the next generation of children to admire freedom and to reject fascism. But no one wants to do that again because its expensive and not PC but until we do every group we knock down will just be replaced by another.

Documented by whom ? Mustachooed maniacs screaming when T-34 rolls over their bunker ? Incidentally, as I said, you should love Arabs then, as Hitler, as they hate Jews. Oh let me guess : YouTube videos with people screaming that Zionists put chips in their brain ''are dah truth, kauze they hate Jeeeeews''
    So, according to you, Putin is incorrect; the US government's own documents from the era are incorrect; the governments of France, Germany, and the UK were incorrect; historians are incorrect, and the atheist, Jewish role in the rise and spread of Communism is merely a figment of their imagination. Is that correct?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9la_Kun
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky

And the list could go on and on and on and on. Why does history bother you?

P.S. I hate using Wiki, but at the moment, I have no desire to dig through my library for further references, and I forgot to include links from the Roman and Byzantine Eras as well as their other expulsions. Regardless, they have their own nation-state, and like other refugees, their habits and behaviors are at odds with European civilization.
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2016-05-08 at 03:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Good. The more countries that refuse to take refugees the better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    It is funny how they enjoy all the EU benefits but don't want to lift a finger to help it.
    This is helping it, by encouraging Europe to remain European, is helping Europe.

At least the Warsaw Pact kept Eastern Europe from becoming decadent, deviant, suicidal sjw cucks nations like the west...

Bravo Poland!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-08 at 06:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorn View Post
    Lets just ignore all the other countries that were in the coalition. Also France and the UK lead us into Libya we took the back seat on that one.

Its not because the west invaded that this problem exists. Its because the west abandoned these nations leaving no armed forces to keep the peace. Everyone left the US to hold it together and we were doing a decent job till Obama pulled us out after only one round of negotiations with the Iraq government.

Look how long we stayed in Germany and Japan thats what was required. We basically brainwashed the next generation of children to admire freedom and to reject fascism. But no one wants to do that again because its expensive and not PC but until we do every group we knock down will just be replaced by another.
    Yep you either do it right, full way or you don't do it at all. Middle East would be much safer place right now with dictators still ruling their countries.

So, according to you, Putin is incorrect; the US government's own documents from the era are incorrect; the governments of France, Germany, and the UK were incorrect; historians are incorrect, and the atheist, Jewish role in the rise and spread of Communism is merely a figment of their imagination. Is that correct?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9la_Kun
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky

And the list could go on and on and on and on. Why does history bother you?
    You seem to assume that this is ''new'' information. The judeo-bolshevsim hysterics have used the exact same argument for decades. The 100% pure aryan supermen, for instance, made essentially Rosa Luxemburg the only reason of their defeat, because obviously 100% pure Germans could not lose against filthy French, filthy Italians, filthy Russians....

All your arguments were screamed by French collabo journalists, that were begging the Germans for orders. Your kind is not very inventive : they repeat verbatim the same stuff and think that if a bunch of maniacs said in 1904, it means that it's true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    This is helping it, by encouraging Europe to remain European, is helping Europe.

At least the Warsaw Pact kept Eastern Europe from becoming decadent, deviant, suicidal sjw cucks nations like the west...

Bravo Poland!
    Once again, Summerdrake, you do realize that as of sixty years ago, the same people were considering Slavs the impure subhumans to exterminate ? Russia and Poland were not in the ''aryan'' club-they were the one sentenced to be butchered by the said Aryans.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-05-08 at 03:07 PM.

Deleted
    You, the ''great mind'', clearly know nothing about Eastern Europe and the degeneracy that went wild in it.
    suicidal sjw cucks nations like the west
    /pol/ is not a great mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I really couldn't care about Poland's politics any more.
    Just give that country to Russia and let's get rid of it, we don't want to spend any money on it.

And please, stop the whining.
    Germany paid a lot to Poland.
    And it's not their fault they didn't receive any help from the Marshall Plan or that they were under Soviet rule.
    They've aided Poland in the last 12 years and that is what matters, they have no obligation to give this aid.
    Poland is not "yours" (whoever the "we" here is) to give away. Also, given how EU budget is created, it looks like the "we" were quite willing to spend a ton of money on Poland. And in light of that, Germany, along with the rest of EU, are very much under an obligation to give this "aid". Not really aid, but whatever, let's conjure up sensationalist nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    When they joined, silly Merkelism was not on the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post
    They joined before Merkel went kookoo. Nobody knew EU would try to kill itself and it's members
    So? The member states' obligations towards EU are not dependent on current political scene of EU or individual member states, unless they make a new treaty and update the rules.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by paluman View Post
    They are actually helping the EU by not taking refugees.
    Refugees actually threaten the safety of countries in the EU. Why the political leaders are too stupid to see this is beyond me.
    Increase in refugees = increase in terrorist attacks, mass rapings and mass violence as we've seen. It also costs a lot of money. There are only negatives in taking refugees and NO POSITIVES AT ALL.
    It is a shame how a country such as Poland is one of the few to see this.
    Hungary too. It's laughable the few countries in the EU that show a backbone and concern for their own citizens are villainized for not taking in droves of undocumented and potentially unsafe people. Many of which not even from where they claim.

I would love to see how taking on even more of these people even in light of the trouble they are causing is "helping the EU".

Poland is helping the USA with their war against Russia. They can do what the fuck they want and they know it. The won't be kicked out of the EU, in fact the EU won't kick any country out, ever.

Countries are fined every year for for not putting EU's directives into application, there's nothing new here.

You surely have a list of those fellows, if possible one not including cranks paid by the Kremlin ?

BTW, you can go with a lot of things here about Muslim bashing. Jew bashing also get very far usually. But even the looniest people sometimes have common sense, and the idea that there is a second civil war coming in the United States is definitely the kind of thing that even the dudes that post dozens on messages per day on BLM and ''Obama iza a muzlim'' would laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Post 68. Read Post 68.
    So, once again, according to you, multiculturalism and diversity is a wonderful benefit to the country, and massive amounts of regulatory spending, foreign aid, and pointless wars are doing wonders for our economy. Is that correct? Furthermore, you're asserting that despite countless examples in history, the United States (which was never founded on being a multi-ethnic empire) is an exception in its ability to deal with cultural and ethnic diversity. Is that correct? Because, if so, your beliefs are at odds with the wishes of the Founding Fathers of America, countless historians, and countless political scientists, economists, and social scientists. Honestly, it must be nice to have your head in the clouds. As for Post 68, once again, my citation was merely to point out that the WBTS was the nation's deadliest conflict, and that in any ensuing strife that's predicted to come (including by the US government), the death count from the WBTS will pale in comparison. As for the government of the CSA and the WBTS, the conflict was merely a continuation of the Federalist vs. anti-Federalist debate which was, by extension, merely a continuation of the English Civil War under Cromwell, the monarchy, and their respective followers. Now, I know that history is a delicate and difficult concept for you to master, but if you will, please keep up. Regardless, my primary point was in relation to the Articles of Confederation, the transition to the Constitution, and their applicable role/example with the massive failure known as the European Union.
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2016-05-08 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Odin View Post
    Let woman and children in, fine.

Not men though. Fucking cowards who won't fight for their country. Flee like the coward bitches they are.
    It's almost as if European countries allowed women into the military. Using a mix of our values and your logic, the women are "coward bitches" as well and should fight for their country.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

So, once again, according to you, multiculturalism and diversity is a wonderful benefit to the country, and massive amounts of regulatory spending, foreign aid, and pointless wars are doing wonders for our economy. Is that correct? Furthermore, you're asserting that despite countless examples in history, the United States (which was never founded on being a multi-ethnic empire) is an exception in its ability to deal with cultural and ethnic diversity. Is that correct? Because, if so, your beliefs are at odds with the wishes of the Founding Fathers of America, countless historians, and countless political scientists, economists, and social scientists. Honestly, it must be nice to have your head in the clouds. As for Post 68, once again, my citation was merely to point out that the WBTS was the nation's deadliest conflict, and that in any ensuing strife that's predicted to come (including by the US government), the death count from the WBTS will pale in comparison. As for the government of the CSA and the WBTS, the conflict was merely a continuation of the Federalist vs. anti-Federalist debate which was, by extension, merely a continuation of the English civil war under Cromwell, the monarchy, and their respective followers. Now, I know that history is a delicate and difficult concept for you to master, but if you will, please keep up. Regardless, my primary point was in relation to the Articles of Confederation, the transition to the Constitution, and their applicable role/example with the massive failure known as the European Union.
    Insults aside, I would die to know what kind of feverish dream can make you link Cromwell and the Articles of Confederacy and/or migrants. (Short of pointing out rather obviously that Irish were not considered really humans at the time being ? Wow, the scoop !) To repeat myself, the bollocks part of what you write is implying that there is a second civil war coming. I would like to know the list of ''scientists'' that said this while not being on Putin payroll.

You seem to assume that this is ''new'' information. The judeo-bolshevsim hysterics have used the exact same argument for decades. The 100% pure aryan supermen, for instance, made essentially Rosa Luxemburg the only reason of their defeat, because obviously 100% pure Germans could not lose against filthy French, filthy Italians, filthy Russians....

All your arguments were screamed by French collabo journalists, that were begging the Germans for orders. Your kind is not very inventive : they repeat verbatim the same stuff and think that if a bunch of maniacs said in 1904, it means that it's true.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, Summerdrake, you do realize that as of sixty years ago, the same people were considering Slavs the impure subhumans to exterminate ? Russia and Poland were not in the ''aryan'' club-they were the one sentenced to be butchered by the said Aryans.
    And what, pray tell, is my kind? Amateur historian and political scientist with degrees in both fields... ? Furthermore, why are you bringing up the Second World War, when my citations, at least in regards to the Soviet Union, all pertain to the events in the interim of the First World War and Second World War? Finally, in relation to the role of atheist Jews in the rise and spread of Communism, I'm at a loss on how to understand and explain the the level of idiocy with your commentary (especially in light of the overwhelming evidence of their role from multiple governments ranging from the Americans, the British, the French, the Germans, the Italians, and the Russians/Soviets as well as historians, political scientists, etc.). Did I touch you in a bad place? Are you Jewish? It's okay if you are!
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2016-05-08 at 03:56 PM.

And what, pray tell, is my kind? Amateur historian and political scientist with degrees in both fields... ?
    Obviously a racist, which is the worst thing you can be, dontchaknow? Well, if you didn't know, Sarah sure does

Deleted
    Refugees do not magically disappear if you close your eyes.
    We've had this discussion before.
    We don't have to take them at the cost of our safety either just because some people feel guilty.

It's still racial discrimination according to the definition.
    We've had this discussion before too.
    No, it's not racial discrimination. Muslims can be white, black, white or mixed or whatever. Most of them that are in Sweden are white(Bosniaks and north-african & arab muslims), for one. Yet for some reason people say "brown people" about them, even though they're white.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-08 at 03:35 PM.