Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Star Wars rogue squadron. That game was amazing already, a modern remaster would blow Battlefront to somewhere far, far away.

jade cacoon

- - - Updated - - -

and front mission three

Quote Originally Posted by Demoneq View Post
    All three Warcraft games (Orcs&Humans, Tides of Darkness, and Reign of Chaos + expansions for 2 and 3... first one didn't have any, right?).

Maybe also first Starcraft.

Also not a remastery, but I wish there was a single player cRPG version of SWtOR class stories etc. (I tried the game, and for me it felt like it was trying to be both MMO and single player cRPG at the same time, resulting in being mediocre as both)
    i agree and can i also add megaman battle network series and spyro series
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.

Kotor most likely, if it has SW:B3 graphics.

Fair mention to the timesplitter's series as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.
    Updated engine and graphics is all that one needs really. Would be fantastic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect 1 done in U4 engine. I'd also love to see the original Metroid Prime redone in 'next gen' quality. That game was so ahead of its time in 2002.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    Updated engine and graphics is all that one needs really. Would be fantastic!
    Indeed. Would be nice to have all the cut out content in as well, thought Wesps patches already brought almost everything from that. S

Numerous people been asking for a System Shock remaster... I only discovered this recently, mind you it's pre-alpha footage of it:

/shoolgirl-scream of giddiness !
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-05-08 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.
    Totally.

And, if someone were to make an awesome non-console-shittyfied engine that can handle it, a complete remaster of the original Deus Ex. But it would really need to be properly done without gutting all the old systems..

Deleted
    I don't know if anyone else apart from me has played it, but a game called Grandia on the PS1. Awesome RPG, only thing for me that ever came close to Final Fantasty. Such awesome mechanics and story.

That said, it feels like every remaster that comes out these days has horrible microtransactions, etc, and they do tend to ruin the vibe a bit.

I'm still terrified of what they'll do with FF7. I know a lot of jokes have been made about "Save Aeris DLC", but Jesus, it doesn't feel so farfetched in today's climate. xD

Chrono Trigger (1995) - Probably my favorite game of all time. Incredibly memorable story and characters. I think it would look really great as an animated RPG

Ocarina of Time (1998) - Anyone who lived through the transition from 2D -> 3D gaming will forever remember this game. Probably the first true 3D epic adventure in gaming.

Perfect Dark (2000) - This was the predecessor to Golden Eye. Really fun game. Probably the best multiple shooter of its time.

Final Fantasy IX (2000) - I think this was was actually the best FF. Very underrated, beautiful game.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Chrono Trigger (1995) - Probably my favorite game of all time. Incredibly memorable story and characters. I think it would look really great as an animated RPG

Ocarina of Time (1998) - Anyone who lived through the transition from 2D -> 3D gaming will forever remember this game. Probably the first true 3D epic adventure in gaming.

Perfect Dark (2000) - This was the predecessor to Golden Eye. Really fun game. Probably the best multiple shooter of its time.

Final Fantasy IX (2000) - I think this was was actually the best FF. Very underrated, beautiful game.
    No, GoldenEye predated Perfect Dark

ninja gaiden black

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    No, GoldenEye predated Perfect Dark
    I meant successor, that was my bad.

Final Fantasy 6, Parasite Eve, and Secret of Mana would be the top of my list.

Tales of Symphonia
    Quake 2

Final Fantasy 8 - And I don't mean just textures, and a few fixes and updates. I mean a total remaster of the game, from the ground up.

The original Shantae. I'd like to see what it would look like in graphics similar to what they've done with Pirate's Curse and Half-Genie Hero, and any improvements on the transformation system HGH does brought in.

Skies of Arcadia: improved graphics and full voice acting, and make sure it's good corny voice acting.

Super Mario RPG: I'd like to see it in better graphics than late SNES psuedo-3D.

Were to begin FF9 , metal gear , silent hill 1 parasite eve 2 possible kudelka cause i loved it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post

The PC port of FF9 released last month or so isn't a full remaster, but the models are all much nicer. Check it out.