Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh please Gearscore was worse. "LFM VOA 5.5K GS LINK ACHI"
    They just introduced the 2nd level system. I don't think this game need both leveling and item leveling system. I think they have better options to solve this problem.

Because the leveling system sucks, this game has no many contents and then becomes raid focus. For example, WOD has 4 difficulties that just too much.

Warlords was bad. But, from personal experience, TBC was worst followed by WoD and then Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Errr... what made you stay through both TBC and WotLK to even reach MoP? If you even talk about TBC you had to start in Vanilla... and you appearently liked it as you kept playing... but then TBC striked (very similar to Vanilla) and you say it was terrible... then the next expansion you say was even worse... I just don't see a connection between what you say and what you were doing.
    Have to agree. Anyone that stuck through the leveling of Vanilla and TBC couldn't have hated the game. Anyone who didn't enjoy the game quit before level 40. Plus WotLK actually had great raids. I was very fond of Ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    They just introduced the 2nd level system. I don't think this game need both leveling and item leveling system. I think they have better options to solve this problem.

Because the leveling system sucks, this game has no many contents and then becomes raid focus. For example, WOD has 4 difficulties that just too much.
    This I agree on. 4 is overkill. LFR, Normal and Heroic were fine.

Oh please Gearscore was worse. "LFM VOA 5.5K GS LINK ACHI"
    Wasn't gearscore and addon created independently from Blizzard? It calculated the value of your gear so well that it became almost mandatory. Then Blizzard decided players use it so commonly because they want such feature, and implemented ilvls (similarly to how updated in-game calendar replaced old addon GroupCalendar).

Quote Originally Posted by samus View Post
    Have to agree. Anyone that stuck through the leveling of Vanilla and TBC couldn't have hated the game. Anyone who didn't enjoy the game quit before level 40. Plus WotLK actually had great raids. I was very fond of Ulduar.
    I rolled right after TBC and played a Warrior. I didn't have any friends to tell me how to play and guides really weren't that popular back then. So I made it my goal to be the best PvE -and- PvP Warrior that ever existed. Naturally, that meant putting every single point into every single talent in the Arms tree.

...I was a really shitty Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I rolled right after TBC and played a Warrior. I didn't have any friends to tell me how to play and guides really weren't that popular back then. So I made it my goal to be the best PvE -and- PvP Warrior that ever existed. Naturally, that meant putting every single point into every single talent in the Arms tree.

...I was a really shitty Warrior.
    I remember getting yelled at as an SV hunter in Wrath for spending in Counterattack for PVE.... I missing being a newb

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Yep, it's absolutely horrid, maybe if it was a new f2p mmo by a rookie company I would call it average, but if you look at the superb quality of 7.0 so far, you can tell wod was a half baked rush
    I'm not seeing anything in Legion that makes me think it's going to be better than WoD, to be honest with you. I mean we have some polished zones and some toned down garrison-esque places to waste time outside of raiding or PVP but other than that, the whole expansion is just giving me a fan service vibe.

"oooh Ashbringer! ahh Doomhammer! LOOK IT'S ILLIDAN, HE WASN'T BAD! Oh look!! DEMON HUNTERS! WOW!"

I'm still not seeing much more content than WoD, if I'm honest.

I haven't heard of any new PvP content, either.

Deleted
    Compared to any other Expansion? Yes. It was.

Deleted
    No .

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Vanilla was the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    I think Vanilla was the worst.
    I mean at least vanilla had more than two raid tiers. They had soo much content that not many people saw all of it.

Deleted
    I mean at least vanilla had more than two raid tiers. They had soo much content that not many people saw all of it.
    A mother of a friend of mine thinks the Burning Crusade had more content. More than 2 raid tiers.

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    A mother of a friend of mine thinks the Burning Crusade had more content. More than 2 raid tiers.
    Burning Crusade had like 4 raid tiers, If I remember correctly. That's definitely more than two. Therefore: More end game content than WoD

Let me make this even easier for you.

Raise you right hand and raise 3 fingers. That's the number of raids on WoD. Remember that number, it's really important. Keep your fingers raised!

Now raise your left hand and raise all 4 fingers and your thumb. Okay now count them.
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. That's the number of raids in Burning Crusade. Understand now?

Okay now here's the tricky part. Put all your fingers down and keep them that way. That's the number of new battleground and arena maps in WoD.

Now if you're done shitposting, grab your blanky, grab your bottle, and go lie down somewhere. I'm guessing you missed your lunchtime nap.
    Last edited by samus; 2016-05-08 at 04:17 PM.

Burning Crusade had like 4 raid tiers, If I remember correctly. That's definitely more than two. Therefore: More end game content than WoD

Let me make this even easier for you.

Raise you right hand and raise 3 fingers. That's the number of raids on WoD. Remember that number, it's really important. Keep your fingers raised!

Now raise your left hand and raise all 4 fingers and your thumb. Okay now count them.
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. That's the number of raids in Burning Crusade. Understand now?

Now if you're done shitposting, grab your blanky, grab your bottle, and go lie down somewhere. I'm guessing you missed you lunchtime nap.
    BC had 3. 4, 5 and 6.

BC had 3. 4, 5 and 6.
    Gruul, SSC, Kara, Magtheridon, BT, Tempest Keep, Battle for Mount Hyjal, and Sunwell

WoD is just blatant bad/greedy design

The whole expansion was an ill-conceived attempt to boost the WarCraft movie sales. That coupled with a failure like Ashran, Tanaan being cut from release, only having 2 tiers, non-interactive garrisons, etc. Its very clear why WoD is the worst expansion to date.

Cataclysm by contrast would have been a good expansion had they devoted more resources to the end-game. It only failed because they had no self-control revamping 1-60 content and left us with a very lackluster final raid. Everything up until Dragon Soul was actually pretty good.

Every expansion since TBC is the worst expansion in WoW's history according to every WoW forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaria, because we wouldn't have WOD if it weren't for Pandaria.
    Horde always.