Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Even with the Garrison, I regularly see people complaining about being "unable" to afford shit that costs 50k, or even consumables...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-05-08 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Even with the Garrison, I regularly see people complaining about being "unable" to afford shit that costs 50k, or even consumables...
    Afaik you need multiple characters with leveled garrisons and followers to make that kind of gold.
    I, for example, could barley do that garrison shit on my second character before I bored out.

And doing that same thing with 5 or 10 chars? Hell no!

I doubt they will introduce items that are absolutely unobtainable for new players, my guess is massive inflation.

TIL people whose primary playstyle in WoW is the economy don't deserve rewards.

Casual players? Deserve rewards.

Crafters? Deserve rewards.

Raiders? Deserve rewards.

5 mans? Deserve rewards.

Questers? Deserve rewards.

PvPErs? Deserve rewards?

Economists? HELL NO!

Come on guys. Not every reward is for every player, not every piece of content is for every player, if you want the spidermount farm 2m gold, if you don't want to farm 2m gold, you don't want the spidermount that badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    In the EU the token sells for 85k right now. 2 milion/85k*20 €uro = 470 €uro for the mount. That's completely crazy.
    I paid 500 for my spectral tiger on ebay... :P
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    I paid 500 for my spectral tiger on ebay... :P
    Money that goes into the pocket of some random dude, not Blizzard. And it's also crazy to pay to much real money for a virtual object.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Money that goes into the pocket of some random dude, not Blizzard. And it's also crazy to pay to much real money for a virtual object.
    why ? stuff is worth only as much as people are willing to pay for it - just because you are poor dont project it on other people who have loads of money/gold and dont mind spending it on pixels

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Afaik you need multiple characters with leveled garrisons and followers to make that kind of gold.
    I, for example, could barley do that garrison shit on my second character before I bored out.

And doing that same thing with 5 or 10 chars? Hell no!
    Yepp most players especially on forums have a very skewed perspective on that when in reality most players don't bother to level 10 chars and set up the garrisons that way.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    why ? stuff is worth only as much as people are willing to pay for it - just because you are poor dont project it on other people who have loads of money/gold and dont mind spending it on pixels
    Even if you are rich it's crazy.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    2 million?? Sigh... If that's how things are going to be priced in Legion i may not even play it. I really hope they bring it back to 100k.
    Why? I don't want to be able to buy all high-end cosmetic items on the first day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Nice. This is by far the best way to negate the WoD inflation and reduce the unfair amount of resources distributed by players. Make it so easy to get told that even with a 10m gold headstart, that will be nullified in the long run.

For once, Blizzard is actually doing the smart thing.
    You actually think the people who have 10m gold now have it because they were born with it or something? They will keep making money by playing the AH, the only thing that will shift is the number of digits in what they make. Casual joe will not be catching up, unless you make every mob drop gold to the point that gold is worthless.

Complainers and solution is so simple.

Dont buy it if you can not afford or want to spend the money for it.

If you want it so badly work for it. Its just a stupid virtual mount that does the same as any other mount and when WoW dies its gone anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    This mount is made for people like me who have 11+ million, NOT for the random Joes. You can stick to the 5g vendor mounts.
    Even with that much gold this mount isn't worth it there is nothing special at all about it and it doesn't do anything extra like the yak.

The rich don't get rich and stay rich by being careless with gold.

The max someone could have on 1 server is 11 million and 2 million taken from that is a lot its not like someone can have billions and few million is nothing.
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-05-08 at 05:39 PM.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if these were final. Wowhead and Perculia had tweeted about the Mad Merchant prices(when they were low), and Russ Perersen had replied with *pricing not final. Next day, super boosted prices. The ring to port to Dal was also boosted, and again, Wowhead/Perc tweeted about it, and he had said "correct, pricing not final :^)"

Wouldn't be surprised if they're trolling/having some fun/testing the waters with prices.

Most recent tweet, showing new prices and pricing not final: https://twitter.com/nite_moogle/stat...02314303397888

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    That doesn't mean that these Items can't be exclusive to them then.

Want the item, put work into making the gold.
    Sounds legit.
    Want to see the final boss, put the work in ... oh wait there's LFR.

Blizzards answer for those who want to be a special snowflake

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    Before WoD, the most I ever had was ~30k. With Garrisons it was 200k.
    2 million sounds beyond impossible.
    i make 100k to 150k a week by doing nothing more then send missions and open crate,s if imined/herbed every day i could make much much more

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Honestly, I'd be surprised if these were final. Wowhead and Perculia had tweeted about the Mad Merchant prices(when they were low), and Russ Perersen had replied with *pricing not final. Next day, super boosted prices. The ring to port to Dal was also boosted, and again, Wowhead/Perc tweeted about it, and he had said "correct, pricing not final :^)"

Wouldn't be surprised if they're trolling/having some fun/testing the waters with prices.

Most recent tweet, showing new prices and pricing not final: https://twitter.com/nite_moogle/stat...02314303397888
    That ring will be a big deal going into legion. I know my guild master has already brought it to our attention how good it is
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post

They raised gold cap to 10m for a reason

10+ Year Old Account
    I will buy it just to show off tbh. A few mil is nothing after wod.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    I will buy it just to show off tbh. A few mil is nothing after wod.
    a few milion is alot.
    im in alpha right now and getting gold is like mop time even harder.