Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    This is basically the end of O state. It won't happen for a few years, but when the college tells you what to think vs. encouraging you to think for yourself- that college has become trash.

Extremism breeds extremism.

So long as the root cause doesn't go away, you get things like this.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    When mybinternet cones back, im going to engage in a serial ibtelectual spat with you
    Are you drunk? xD

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Are you drunk? xD
    Too early. Im on a phone

Hot ne up in about 9 hpurs though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yes, we know that you're above the fray. There's something gratifying about scolding both sides for having positions, apparently.
    Huh? We are just sharing opinions, not sure what scolding you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    You forgot Associate.

- - - Updated - - -

Take it P-F then troll the class just enough not to fail it, but enough to make it fun.
    Or take it f-a go to class drunk every day, challenge the professor on everything and still get an A. Its not like these classes are hard.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Or take it f-a go to class drunk every day, challenge the professor on everything and still get an A. Its not like these classes are hard.
    Didnt say they were hard, just that it was more fun to troll the professor.

So much melodrama happening here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    This looks like a cult...

U.S. Brain washing factories, I mean Universities /shudder.

Quote Originally Posted by Neurotic View Post
    This looks like a cult...
    Well....

Take that as you will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today i was searching for Stoicism related works, and i came across this interview where the author being interviewed makes use of Marcus Aurelius quote, which is:

Choose not to be harmed—and you won’t feel harmed. Don’t feel harmed—and you haven’t been.

Can't help to think how what i said previously - words only have the importance that we choose to award them - is, unintentionally almost a copy past of what MU wrote, and, obviously, how it mirrors my stance on all this SJW/PC nonsense.

People who support more college education, government subsidized college education or public education in general are essentially the ones who indirectly support this. People who get degrees that have little utility in the working world fill their time at college with useless liberal clubs and electives that eventually lead to feminist and ethnic extremism.

College is absolutely useless for most people who do not earn STEM + some PPE type degrees so it serves the purpose of signaling to show that you have the ability to do mundane and boring work, like most jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I'm still at a loss for why this behaviour is so rampant and prolific at Universities, but frankly I don't see it lasting at this point. I think this whole culture will implode once a few more mainstream pieces are done on it.
    Missouri is a prime example since their attendance has dropped so low.

Will it also teach how to fake claims of racism? It does seem to be the new fad these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Highly educated, intelligent people, vote left wing because it works, and the truly left-wing politicians are the good guys.. not that hard really.
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Highly educated, intelligent people, vote left wing because it works, and the truly left-wing politicians are the good guys.. not that hard really.
    Yeah, take Illinois for example. They went how many Governors in a row who went to prison? 3? Yeah, the left are truly good guys, amirite? How about both sides had valid points, and both sides bring something to the table, and both sides have equally highly educated, intelligent people. But I doubt you posses either of those qualities, based of your moronic comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

That isn't how it works at all though. Someone isn't automatically 'good' just because they're 'Left Wing'. Nor is someone automatically 'bad' just because they're 'Right Wing'. The world is a complicated place and the ideal is something that combines elements of both sides as far as I'm concerned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is not about left-right, it is about implementation. Personally, my views are quite far to the right, but I won't deny that there are both good and bad systems, on both ends of the spectra - the right just fits my image of a perfect society better, but the left can work well too.

That said, so called "social justice" has nothing to do with left-right. Contrary to many people's belief, left-right describes economical system, but not societal one. Societal system is described by libertarianism-totalitarianism. "Social justice" is on the totalitarian side of the spectrum, because it promotes censorship and control, as opposed to freedoms and liberties.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think it is not about left-right, it is about implementation. Personally, my views are quite far to the right, but I won't deny that there are both good and bad systems, on both ends of the spectra - the right just fits my image of a perfect society better, but the left can work well too.

That said, so called "social justice" has nothing to do with left-right. Contrary to many people's belief, left-right describes economical system, but not societal one. Societal system is described by libertarianism-totalitarianism. "Social justice" is on the totalitarian side of the spectrum, because it promotes censorship and control, as opposed to freedoms and liberties.

Bullshit.

10 char.