Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, I give them a pass because Garrosh nearly literally had a gun to their head.
    No, he did not "literally" have a gun to Sylvanas's head. If you are going to start with this, then there is no point in even trying to have a civil debate with you.

2. I do not think the plague is more evil than, let's say, a big gigantic inferno to kill thousands of Trolls.
    Never mentioned the plague, but you are obviously losing and trying to get pity points where you can scrap them up from...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    No, he did not "literally" have a gun to Sylvanas's head. If you are going to start with this, then there is no point in even trying to have a civil debate with you.
    Replace gun with gorehowl and an army of Horde loyalists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    And I assume you give a pass to the Germans for starting World War II because "they had no choice?"
    Borderline Godwin Law in a Sylvanas' thread? Gosh, never saw that coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    So she is a evil char - what is wrong with that ? Every good game need a evil person to do all the bad things that we dream about doing, but never would do.
    Garrosh was brutal and straight forward. Sylv is sneaky and manipulation.

Even if blizzard at some point allow us to play for the Legion or scourge (hypothetical) I would join in !
    We don't need every thing to be pure and bright ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Borderline Godwin Law in a Sylvanas' thread? Gosh, never saw that coming.
    It always happens.

If a wow lore thread goes on long enough Sylvanas will be brought up. When Sylvanas is brought up, with enough time she will be compared to Hitler.
    I AM the victim.

Just figuratively with elite Kor'kron stationed at every corner of undercity ready to attack the undead on his orders. Before she even took over the leadership it was clear that Garrosh was just using the attack on Gilneas as a means to purge the forsaken. Which is one of the reasons Sylvanas resorted to the blight. Better them than us.

@Kangodo

You're right. I should know better but sometimes I have to attack stupid where i see it. Personality flaw.

and literally state "why the fuck should I care about what Garrosh thinks?"
    That quote was a direct response to someone saying that Garrosh forbids them from using the plague.
    Still, I never mentioned the plague. Scrounge through all of my posts here if you like, but never once mentioned the plague before you tried to say I did.

I am done with you. You belong on these forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    It always happens.

If a wow lore thread goes on long enough Sylvanas will be brought up. When Sylvanas is brought up, with enough time she will be compared to Hitler.
    I am not comparing Sylvanas to Hitler - you would see that clearly enough if you took the time to read and understand my posts. I am comparing Sylvanas to the German soldiers (more specifically a lieutenant or a commander), who were ordered to invade another territory (Belgium for the Germans, Gilneas for the Forsaken) by the dictator (Hitler/Garrosh).

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not comparing Sylvanas to Hitler - you would see that clearly enough if you took the time to read and understand my posts. I am comparing Sylvanas to the German soldiers (more specifically a lieutenant or a commander), who were ordered to invade another territory (Belgium for the Germans, Gilneas for the Forsaken) by the dictator (Hitler/Garrosh).
    I never said you did, I said given enough time -Someone- will.

You could see that clearly enough if you took the time to read and understand my posts.
    Last edited by Melsiren; 2016-05-08 at 10:19 PM.
    I AM the victim.

People hate her because shes interesting and they are jealous that their faction leaders sit around doing nothing while she kicks ass, either that or they have to become neutral to do anything.

Also some players think that they are playing world of peacecraft and get upset when there is war instead of peace, because war isnt what this game is about.

No, it is not.
    And seriously.. The next person to call it mind control will be reported for trolling, seeing as the writers TOLD us it's not mind control.
    Lmao except all the spells called Mind Control, or Possession, or the fact Banshee's are famous for mind controlling people or she has a spell that literally raises dead alliance against their will to fight for her. Where have the Dev's said she NEVER uses mind control.

Also report me for disargeeing with you, this is why people hate Sylvanas fanbois.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate Sylvanas. I think she's a great villain.

How is the plague evil?
    "It's evil because it sounds evil and because I say so" is the logic I expect from children, not grown-ups.
    How is the plague any different from.. let's say.. killing thousands of Trolls with a gigantic fire attack?

How can you call the plague evil and this.. is okay?
    When did I say any of that was ok? Do you ascribe to the school of "two wrongs make a right" or perhaps the religion of Whataboutism.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Cause alliance fanboys will be fanboys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
    Lmao except all the spells called Mind Control, or Possession, or the fact Banshee's are famous for mind controlling people or she has a spell that literally raises dead alliance against their will to fight for her. Where have the Dev's said she NEVER uses mind control.

Also report me for disargeeing with you, this is why people hate Sylvanas fanbois.

Q: Why do some Alliance soldiers raised by the Forsaken immediately become loyal to the Forsaken while others do not? Are they being mind controlled? If so, by whom: Sylvanas or the Val’kyr? How does this relate to the fact that the Forsaken cultural identity is based on their free will and rebellion against the Lich King?

A: Free will is one of the cornerstones of Forsaken culture, with the great capacity for both good and evil that it entails. However, some undead, especially those who die in combat or under extreme stress and are raised soon after, enter into a violent, frenzied state. Undead in this state are easily manipulated and their rage is often directed at the foes of those who raised them. After the effects wear off, if the risen corpse has not been destroyed, they are given the same ultimatum that other Forsaken are offered: join the Dark Lady or return to the grave.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6489940501

He's accusing you of trolling because you're flat out ignorant of Lore.
    I AM the victim.

Q: Why do some Alliance soldiers raised by the Forsaken immediately become loyal to the Forsaken while others do not? Are they being mind controlled? If so, by whom: Sylvanas or the Val’kyr? How does this relate to the fact that the Forsaken cultural identity is based on their free will and rebellion against the Lich King?

A: Free will is one of the cornerstones of Forsaken culture, with the great capacity for both good and evil that it entails. However, some undead, especially those who die in combat or under extreme stress and are raised soon after, enter into a violent, frenzied state. Undead in this state are easily manipulated and their rage is often directed at the foes of those who raised them. After the effects wear off, if the risen corpse has not been destroyed, they are given the same ultimatum that other Forsaken are offered: join the Dark Lady or return to the grave.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6489940501

He's accusing you of trolling because you're flat out ignorant of Lore.
    So it's not quite mind control, it's just basically mind control... WHEEEEEE. They have zero control over their own faculties, until after they've been forced to do the bidding of the Forsaken... but it's totally not mind control, just uhhh Mind "Manipulation" yeah. "We just forced you to kill all your friends and family and countryman, also join us or die..." Yeah no thanks for proving even more so that the Forsaken and Sylvanas are undoubtedly evil.

Also lets be honest here, Sylvanas has spells called Mind Control and Possession, she still uses Mind Control on other people.
    Last edited by Borigrad; 2016-05-09 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    So she is a evil char - what is wrong with that ? Every good game need a evil person to do all the bad things that we dream about doing, but never would do.
    Garrosh was brutal and straight forward. Sylv is sneaky and manipulation.

Even if blizzard at some point allow us to play for the Legion or scourge (hypothetical) I would join in !
    We don't need every thing to be pure and bright ...
    The problem is that Sylvanas is evil and never gets called on it. Never faces repercussions for it. She is at least as bad, if not worse than Garrosh.

Blizzard wrote themselves into a corner with her. They made her ruthlessly evil, selfish, and disdainful of anyone below her, but they cannot kill her because her fanboys would freak out. Instead they have to gloss over the fact that she's about as bad as the Lich King and keep giving her a free pass. If Garrosh had a body like hers, he would be alive right now. If Sylvanas was ugly or a dude, she would be dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    So it's not quite mind control, it's just basically mind control... WHEEEEEE
    Nope, their minds are free. But when they're risen in that way they're, let's say, "easily exploitable".

However, they'll still gain their senses back in the end and decide what to do by themselves. No one is gonna force them to do anyting from that point on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

She's awesome, if you hate her it makes you a fag.

Question whatever you take for granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's not quite mind control, it's just basically mind control... WHEEEEEE
    And the spinning begins.

Ignore cannon all you want, in the end of the day you're wrong because Blizzard said you're wrong.
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Nope, their minds are free. But when they're risen in that way they're, let's say, "easily exploitable".

However, they'll still gain their senses back in the end and decide what to do by themselves. No one is gonna force them to do anyting from that point on.
    "they are given the same ultimatum that other Forsaken are offered: join the Dark Lady or return to the grave."

Except join the Forsaken, after forcing them to Kill their friends. Yeah it's not Mind Control, it's worse, it's Guilt and manipulation.

- - - Updated - - -

And the spinning begins.

Ignore cannon all you want, in the end of the day you're wrong because Blizzard said you're wrong.
    Yeah it's not Mind Control it's worse, thanks for proving why Sylvanas is Irredeemably evil. Still doesn't address the fact she has spells called Mind Control and Possession, but we'll just pretend those don't exist for... reasons.