LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by captain jack flash View Post
    i would kreygasm hard.

Especially his lionhardt skin.

yaaaas this right here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krekal View Post
    They have a Reinhardt shield and hammer model in WoW???? WUT please link :O
    It is artifact variants let me try to find it.

- - - Updated - - -

http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-calc#AkYjIwA

The Watchers Armament is the Hammer variant for HOly Paladins

- - - Updated - - -

Here! Link from Wowhead when it was found.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=252213/more-artifact-weapon-styles-legion-flail-preview-magni-bronzebeard-in-legion-4-4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Armor that is so large and unwieldy that no one could possibly wear it, let alone move in it?

And oh dear god the amount of clipping issues that armor would have in game.
    Well it is Power armor clearly. I could see us getting "Holy Light" Powered armor in a sense. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbane View Post
    It'd be nice if we could get more 3D armour in WoW, and not just painted-on textures to the chest and legs.
    We are... Have you not seen the Legs, Gloves, Boots and Chests from some of the Legion sets?

We def need some cool looking sets that are not only 3D but also changing, similar to Warrior's pvp Elite set from WOD s1, my alt war has it, and by far, it is my favorite tier set in WoW

That looks like a pally skin for a SC2 character.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    I disagree.
    congratulations. dont take your own opinion as fact
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    congratulations. dont take your own opinion as fact
    No. It is the story of why I am here.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    No. It is the story of why I am here.
    Sure as sure.

But seriously, give me this xmog

Have u guys seen our Legion Season 1 PvP Elite set or Mythic tier ? They look pretty bad ass, personally i find them best looking tiers among all classes. The only down side, we have to wear a skirt, personally i dont find Retribution doing any type of intimidation upon sinful foes if Ret comes to a fight wearing a skirt, not only it is not practical in combat but also looks ridiculous =) : bad asses wear pants

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Have u guys seen our Legion Season 1 PvP Elite set or Mythic tier ? They look pretty bad ass, personally i find them best looking tiers among all classes. The only down side, we have to wear a skirt, personally i dont find Retribution doing any type of intimidation upon sinful foes if Ret comes to a fight wearing a skirt, not only it is not practical in combat but also looks ridiculous =) : bad asses wear pants
    I will never understand why they dont give us real breastplates with polygons instead of a textured chest.....cant be clipping or something, all the helmets my female belf is wearing with ears and eyebrows coming out of it.
    Last edited by Lorianus; 2016-05-15 at 09:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    I will never understand why they dont give as real breastplates with polygons instead of a textured chest.....cant be clipping or something, all the helmets my female belf is wearing with ears and eyebrows coming out of it.
    It might be easier on computer resources - and it allows for both more animation work and silliness like plate bikinis (ie, you only need to render the chest, rather than chest + breastplate). If everyone in plate had a real plate breastplate on (etc etc), a lot of the animation details for things like breathing would be lost. I suspect clipping is an issue for them though, because ATM they only have to deal with pauldrons, helmets, and weapons... WoW-style cartoon armour pieces would add another whole level of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    I will never understand why they dont give us real breastplates with polygons instead of a textured chest.....cant be clipping or something, all the helmets my female belf is wearing with ears and eyebrows coming out of it.
    Yeh i totally agree with u on helm part, that's the reason i can not play female Draenei, horns always sticking out and totally ruining any helms u want to wear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    I would kreygasm hard.

Especially his Lionhardt skin.

I was so bummed when I got that during the beta out of a loot box. That skin is the best.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Seeing they have a model for his Shield and Hammer in game what if his armor was actually usable for paladin xmog down the road?
    Maybe, I think it would be something plausible considering how they seem to mix their games together. Well, I certainly wouldn't be against a promotional skin or something along those lines.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    Maybe, I think it would be something plausible considering how they seem to mix their games together. Well, I certainly wouldn't be against a promotional skin or something along those lines.
    Yep heres hoping though, would be amazing!

Eh... sure why not.

Still waiting for HotS Prince Arthas armor, myself.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    If DK will have default reaper skin or Reinhardt black or red skins (Blackhardt/Bloodhardt) skins - why not. You can have yours
    Rogues pretty much already have the default reaper skin with their tier 5/season 2, as close as it gets at least.

15+ Year Old Account
    It looks cool but it has no place in warcraft, it's defo Warham mer 40000 though.

Deleted
    Can only wish they made armor look like it does atleast in HoTs instead of those duckt taped gift robe armors we get now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnelion View Post
    Can only wish they made armor look like it does atleast in HoTs instead of those duckt taped gift robe armors we get now.
    It would be a fantastic amount of work though.

For HotS, every time they do a new armour set they have to do it for just one set of animations (ie character)... but in WoW you need to do the same for twenty six sets of animations (13 races, 2 sexes per race). This problem applies whether the armour model parts replace the body part or not.

And of course you can be sure that, if they didn't do it first time around, players would demand they update all the old armour sets and such.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    It would be a fantastic amount of work though.

For HotS, every time they do a new armour set they have to do it for just one set of animations (ie character)... but in WoW you need to do the same for twenty six sets of animations (13 races, 2 sexes per race). This problem applies whether the armour model parts replace the body part or not.

And of course you can be sure that, if they didn't do it first time around, players would demand they update all the old armour sets and such.
    You have a point it just saddens me you know :x that we cant look as pretty as we could.