Thread: Europe Day

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Woah, what happened to you that made you so bitter?
    I think an Arab stole his bike.

Quote Originally Posted by LabaisPalaidnis View Post
    Worked out just fine for your region in the 90`s and Ukraine now, eh?
    Thinking isn't your strong side, is it?

Criticizing the EU for not working...in non-EU states.

Deleted
    I love you, Europe.

Don't let that bureaucratic aberration called the EU destroy you.

Deleted
    Woah, what happened to you that made you so bitter?
    Reality.

Reality in which countires have willingly and in some cases, are mandated to loose touch with it`s past in the name of progressiveness.
    I wonder for how long countries like Sweden will be named Sweden - at some point, it`ll loose any connection with it`s past and at that, you might as well rename it in to Famalamadingalong as it`ll represent absolutely everything and everyone on this planet.
    While at the same time, being shallow at it`s core.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post

I'm sure he can think, but when anger takes over, rational thought is diminished. I find his hatred for what has happened in Europe understandable; but, it is nearly sinful to pretend like the best solution is hatred of the entirety of our continent and loss of further unity and cooperation. We can find solutions together.

For the record - IMO Eastern Europeans should handle immigration policies, but that's for another discussion.

Deleted

Reading isn`t your strong side, is it?

Let me quote it again.
    At a speech in Paris in 1950, Robert Schuman, the then French foreign minister, set out his idea for a new form of political cooperation in Europe, which would make [B]war between Europe’s nations unthinkable.[B]
    Europe’s nations
    Europe’s nations

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of it.

What do we need a day for? Is it just another excuse for the Frenchies to slack off work?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Never heard of it.

What do we need a day for? Is it just another excuse for the Frenchies to slack off work?
    Hey dude, the French rock.

10+ Year Old Account

Let me quote it again.
    The European nations that have the political cooperation is implied in what you've quoted.

Let me quote it again.
    No, thinking definitely isn't your strong side.

Robert Schuman set out his idea to form a new political cooperation, which would make wars between Europe's nations unthinkable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post

For the record - IMO Eastern Europeans should handle immigration policies, but that's for another discussion.
    On the last page you raved about how we should embrace each others differences and the things that makes us unique - what about them who see the world differently? As in, not wanting to do what some Kraut from the high chair in the middle of Europe has to say?

Not so keen to embrace them now, huh?

15+ Year Old Account
    Reality.
    Hahaha good one.

Reality in which countires have willingly and in some cases, are mandated to loose touch with it`s past in the name of progressiveness.
    I wonder for how long countries like Sweden will be named Sweden - at some point, it`ll loose any connection with it`s past and at that, you might as well rename it in to Famalamadingalong as it`ll represent absolutely everything and everyone on this planet.
    While at the same time, being shallow at it`s core.
    So should the swedes better still roam europe, killing neighbours and raping women, you know to not lose connection with their past.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    On the last page you raved about how we should embrace each others differences and the things that makes us unique - what about them who see the world differently? As in, not wanting to do what some Kraut from the high chair in the middle of Europe has to say?

Not so keen to embrace them now, huh?
    Well, letting Eastern Europeans handle immigration policy would mean embracing their talents in a specific area... just like we appreciate the talents of the Belgians when it comes to Chocolate making, which would mean we could let them handle cocoa bean import for our continent. That's unity.
    Last edited by mmoc01554e0dd1; 2016-05-09 at 07:44 AM. Reason: lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey dude, the French burn sheep, riot and think that 12 hours of chain smoking Gauloises constitutes a working week.
    Fixed that for you.

Deleted
    No, thinking definitely isn't your strong side.

Robert Schuman set out his idea to form a new political cooperation, which would make wars between Europe's nations unthinkable.
    Oh, I get the implication.

And that is - ''everyone who`s not a part of our super-state project isn`t European''.
    Glorious. Chauvinism likes to mask itself as virtue.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, letting Eastern Europeans handle immigration policy
    Great. Wanna know how they want to handle the immigration policy?

By bailing the fuck out of it. So, still want to embrace them and their point of view?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Now now, you're too hard on the French.

And that is - ''everyone who`s not a part of our super-state project isn`t European''.
    No, the implication is being a part of something makes you reap the benefits of it.

A learning group isn't working if you are not in it, who would have thought?

10+ Year Old Account

That is not the implication at all.

Deleted

So should the swedes better still roam europe, killing neighbours and raping women, you know to not lose connection with their past.
    No.
    But nice hyperbole.

Deleted

Great. Wanna know how they want to handle the immigration policy?

By bailing the fuck out of it. So, still want to embrace them and their point of view?
    No, their way would be "IF YOU WANNA GET INTO OUR CONTINENT, IT SHALL BE ON A TEMPORARY BASIS AND IF YOU HAVE MEANS FOR WORKING. AND THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY HERE, RESPECT OUR LANDS OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE."

- - - Updated - - -

No, their way would be "IF YOU WANNA GET INTO OUR CONTINENT, IT SHALL BE ON A TEMPORARY BASIS AND IF YOU HAVE MEANS FOR WORKING. AND THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY HERE, RESPECT OUR LANDS OR GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE."
    And with a Russian accent, that sounds even scarier than you thought.