Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Indeed she is, but her conception was far from being a love affair...
    Yeah I focused too hard on the interracial part that I forgot the love part

Deleted
    Don't forget Princes Theredras (earth elemental) + Zaetar (Demigod offspring) = Centaurs (living beings)

And in BRD there is a succubus who loves a dwarf and then uhm.. makes it mutual...

Thorim (titanic watcher) and Sif (Vykrul) too sort off.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2016-05-08 at 08:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    Nope. Blizzard is playing it safe. Disney levels of safe. Except for elves, those are fine but only as long as they combine with humans - the only trans species relationships allowed.
    Except for all the rape that happens in the lore, I wouldn't consider rape to be very Disney. Don't forget all the dragon incest either!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Except for all the rape that happens in the lore, I wouldn't consider rape to be very Disney. Don't forget all the dragon incest either!
    bad stuff happens behind the scenes/is implied in disney movies quite often. quite similar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Heck yeah. I'd bang Kalec too if I had the chance. ;3
    Of course you would, furry.

Everyone forgot about Azuregos and Anara (spirit healer) :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    Everyone forgot about Azuregos and Anara (spirit healer) :O
    Is spirit healer a race?

Quote Originally Posted by The Timeless One View Post
    Is spirit healer a race?
    In Legion, they are supposed to get some kind of lore background so I'd say yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Timeless One View Post
    Is spirit healer a race?
    Well, according to the Chronicle they were originally vrykul, so yes, technically.

Guys are we not missing the most important interracial connection of them all.

Riko and Kiryn.

Deleted
    Me'dan is the core of this type of... thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    bad stuff happens behind the scenes/is implied in disney movies quite often. quite similar.
    It isn't behind the scenes in Warcraft, Blizzard just stops short of actually describing the rape. They very clearly say it happens, the distinction between bad things being implied and the reader/viewer being told the bad things happened is quite large.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    She was never romantically involved with thrall, calm down. She's been with 1 person that we know of, for sure, and that was Arthas.
    Come on man, what woman goes through all the shit she went through for Thrall and you are saying its because they were buddies? This woman broke him out of prison, technically committing treason. Thrall was nailing her bro. All of a sudden Thrall gets a new Orc BFF and now out of nowhere Jaina wants the Horde to be obliterated, what the fuck?

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.

Quite frankly the lack of trans characters is offensive

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    Come on man, what woman goes through all the shit she went through for Thrall and you are saying its because they were buddies?
    She didn't do all of that just because they were "buddies". She did it because she was pushing for peace.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome man and human woman in Sholazar.

Rhonin (human male) and Vereesa Windrunner (high elf female).

Turalyon (human male) and Alleria Windrunner (high elf female).

Jaina (Human female) and Kelcgos (blue dragon male)

Dwarf female and human female (implied) in Shrine of the Seven Stars.

Marcus Jonathan and... Just everyone. Draenei, Night Elves, goblins, tauren, forsaken. Dude gets around.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

There's some minor characters too. Tamara and Marvin Wobblesprocket (human and gnome). And then there's some pretty heavy romantic subtext between Anren Shadowseeker and Tholo Whitehoof (night elf and tauren).

I don't think it's ever stated if Lantresor is the product of a romantic encounter or rape.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i wish they would have put more effort into draenor. i would have liked for them to put an island where the half-breeds live, the mok'nathal and a settlement of half-draenei.
    In my head canon, there's an island of mok'nathal on between Gorgrond and Farahlon. That's how they'd end up in Blades Edge mountains when the continents shifted. All the missed opportunities from WoD I pretend are on Farahlon.
    Last edited by Gwiez; 2016-05-09 at 04:13 PM.

Deleted
    I think the best love stories ingame are the player driven love stories.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I think the best love stories ingame are the player driven love stories.
    i totally want romances to be a thing, just like in dragon age. or maybe just the romances like in fallout 4, really simplistic stuff compared to dragon age.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gwiez View Post
    In my head canon, there's an island of mok'nathal on between Gorgrond and Farahlon. That's how they'd end up in Blades Edge mountains when the continents shifted. All the missed opportunities from WoD I pretend are on Farahlon.
    farahlon is one of the worst crimes committed in wow, imo.

what's worse, is that there's still 4 months left. they could still add it. it doesn't make sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    And Thrall... and just about every other dick she could ride on, Blizzard turned her into a complete slut.
    lol what? There was never a romance between Thrall and Jaina. Kael was into her but she didn't reciprocate. She's had two relationships. Arthas and Kalecgos.