Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Just for one simple reason:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Just, we´d need a new "legendary" item.
    You mean something like an artifact?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Granted he said everyone would likely have one... still why is this a thing... I don't want this to be a thing.
    Because testing costs money that Blizz doesn't want to spend...and even cheaper than analyzing alpha and beta testing is to simply ask players to test and analyze for free instead...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    They should stop asking feedback all the time, and make players play more.

"Are these legendary items ok, or should we give them to you through class orders?" "No, I think I want it through pet battle, and it should make my pet shoot rainbows from its ass."

I believe blizzard takes too many weird feedbacks in to consideration
    Games has been ruined by OP items and inbalance. It is important, that the most powerfull items are balanced at all lvl. It is okay, that something is a bit OP, but you can easily make an item, which destroys a lot of gameplay.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    These "legendary" items are only going to end up being the headache that no one wanted.

Such a waste of time, resources and assets.
    It is a waste of time.

Classes will feel like empthy shells 109 levels but then god mode with these legendaries. This is not healthy for the game. I thought we were playing a MMORPG where we grow in power every level and have fun through the entire experience. Gating class and spec power behind Legendaries in Legion is going to prove to be the dumbest idea ever conceived for a MMO that has gear stratification progression.

Granted he said everyone would likely have one... still why is this a thing... I don't want this to be a thing.

and I messed up the title... damn anyway to fix that?
    Maybe to test the items and see how powerful they are so they can tune them????

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Maybe to test the items and see how powerful they are so they can tune them????
    They don't have "time" to tun what 60+ legendaries to be balanced for all specs.

Some specs are borderline unplayable and only magically become fun when you acquire these legiondary items. Bad game design

Quote Originally Posted by kunta kente View Post
    Some specs are borderline unplayable and only magically become fun when you acquire these legiondary items. Bad game design
    I agree. In the past some specs or classes were balanced around set bonuses or glyphs. But you could acquire such parameters reasonably. But RNG drop legendary items to determine an entire spec rotation or fill a gap (eg Sub Rogues lack of AoE damage) is borderline insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    They don't have "time" to tun what 60+ legendaries to be balanced for all specs.
    They can atleast tune most of them before launch

10+ Year Old Account
    It is absolutely a good thing they are testing this, and as someone who doesn’t like the idea of everyone having legendaries you should be happy. They will make changes according to the feedback they receive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Maybe they are testing the perception vs reality aspect.
    I don't see why this needs testing. Perception is always going to be you have to have this one for your spec, and that is how players will behave.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I don't see why this needs testing. Perception is always going to be you have to have this one for your spec, and that is how players will behave.
    The problem is that this is worse than the perception of things as it is the reality of how some specs will be balanced around that do not have AoE by obtaining a legendary that fills that niche.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I think many of us would enjoy working at Blizzard for a bit, just so that we could experience the perception versus reality aspects of things. I imagine they might even have little office pools going, betting on various aspects of what will get blown out of proportion..

Even in my work environment, I often giggle how something is told to one site, get passed on as mandatory for all sites, even when they don't meet the requirements

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Maybe they are testing the perception vs reality aspect.
    Can't possibly be tested during the alpha/beta. Everything is opinion until the first few weeks and months after launch.

For my money, I take the OP's point that it seems odd to specifically request mythic raider feedback when we are one of the groups most opposed to their very existence. Even being restricted to one equipped (and then a second when you get your order hall up to snuff) will make a massive difference between the very lucky and very unlucky.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    Fixed that for you. You speak for yourself, not for everyone else.
    Seriosuly. Put your glasses on.
    "Why is a blue asking for feedback on how legendary items effect mythic raids?"
    "WE" plural - Me and OP. If you're not a part of "We" then you don't share the same thoughts. And that's absolutely fine.
    But still, put your glasses on, if you don't use glasses, I'd recommend you to take a checkup.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Desparil View Post
    But we do want it, its just that some of you dont.
    Exactly. We. Are you stating the obvious now or just posting to increase your post count?

and I messed up the title... damn anyway to fix that?
    I take it as a small sign of Blizzard realizing they have lost touch with their customers and MMO development in general.

In other words... they haven't a clue what the hell they are doing anymore and would rather stir up shit in a forum before they put time into a "feature".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    No legendary trinkets.

But I am fine with it. The days of "1 legendary per raid" are over, they realize it created a very toxic enviroment in the guild, who gets it first, then that person leaves despite you think they'd never leave, or too many get out too quickly and then they're a -requirement- for the next tier of progression, if you don't get one you're fucked...

Then the guilds splitting because of them.

The drama.

It's a bad system, while many don't like the new, it won't cause crazy drama over them. The old system should be gone and stay gone. It was a bad system for the community and guilds.
    Never ever seen that problem tbh.