Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Nuck fostalrius

More than 30K already answered. Keep it coming.
    It's easy to shut down a server, but Blizzard has to take the responsibility to come with it.
    I don't understand the negativity, we don't ask to close down WOD, we only want more options. You wanna garrison pet battle all day I don't mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    one of the things ive noticed cheacking over the past few weeks.. is even the nost community is broken up into groups

1. we want legacy servers with upgrades, QoL like faster mana/health regen to make leveling less boreing and more graveyards

2. we want legacy servers with nothing added, just raw vanilla

3. we want PROGRESSIVE legacy servers, meaning start with brand new vanilla and build up to bc, then wrath, so on so forth

4. we dont want legacy servers f blizz (yes there is alot of people who dont trust blizzard so much that they say the whole point of the petition is to get blizz just to let nost host a private server again) yeah... people who beg for nost to release their code and "F blizz" cause " no one wants blizz hosted legacy servers cause they would ruin it"

5. and the final group, people who just want to play vanilla, either through private servers or legacy but dont want to have to pay (cause yeah if blizz made legacy server they would have a sub fee.... no way they could without one)

- - - Updated - - -

the main issue with legacy servers is 2 things

1. there are alot of current players who dont want blizz to waste their time on them

2. there are alot of vanilla players who dont trust blizz to make good legacy servers and just want nost back so they wont support legacy servers...

we have

1.Retail, want legacy
    2.Retail, dont want legacy cause they dont want time wasted...

1.Vanilla, want legacy
    2.Vanilla, dont want legacy cause they dont trust blizz...

and no one can agree on what a "legacy" server would be?

vanilla launch? moving patch to patch ending at nax? would it then go onto bc? or just stay vanilla?

vanilla everything allready added?

would they make bc, and wrath and cata, and mop, and wod ones too? (yes there are pretty popular cata,mop, and wod private servers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karatakor View Post
    More than 30K already answered. Keep it coming.
    It's easy to shut down a server, but Blizzard has to take the responsibility to come with it.
    I don't understand the negativity, we don't ask to close down WOD, we only want more options. You wanna garrison pet battle all day I don't mind.
    Alot of us don't mind you people wanting or even playing on a vanilla server, I/we get annoyed when you can't seem to shut the hell up about. Especially after the amount of times Blizzard has told you NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    Alot of us don't mind you people wanting or even playing on a vanilla server, I/we get annoyed when you can't seem to shut the hell up about. Especially after the amount of times Blizzard has told you NO.
    Fustrated much? ahah you're so full of anger it's even funny. Why so much negativity. I don't mind you go play your kiddy garrison pet battle this thread is obviously for adults talk.
    Let us the freedom to have what we want. I assure you it will not hurt your playstyle.
    Last edited by karatakor; 2016-05-09 at 02:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fustrated much? ahah I don't mind you go play your kiddy garrison pet battle this thread is obviously for adults talk.
    This is the kind of stuff that makes people who are on the fence or dont care, feel a bit anoyed and take issue with the legacy people. Demonstartion in action. ^

Fustrated much? ahah I don't mind you go play your kiddy garrison pet battle this thread is obviously for adults talk.
    Very adult answer, I give it a solid 5/7

I'm happy with WoD and i'm not doing any garrison pet battle. I just enjoy raiding with my guild. Just like in Vanilla / TBC / Wotlk / Cata / MoP

Quote Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post
    Yeah - I want legacy MMO-C forums, back in the day before the casuals ruined it all taking about Nostalrius.

Someone should start a petition ...
    i miss TBC elitistjerks and vanilla bosskillers.com close MMOC and bring those back. can someone else do the petition tho, i cba??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    Are you aware of blizzard's track record of implementing things they've said "no" to in the past?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's already been posted in the megathread. Closing.