10+ Year Old Account
    Another thing, when I read articles like the one posted by kotaku, I start to ''X'' on top of places where I will not give a shit about thier review, because it's clear that they already do not intent on giving the movie a fair chance. When journalist are downright pretentious, like the ones above, I sure as hell don't think more of them. But on the other hand, clickbait amiright?

What I don't get is what you said: they don't give the movie a fair chance. A lot of people don't and I am just here like: why the heck not? What is the big problem?

All while that is happening, people are hyped for the Assassin's Creed movie and I am sitting here like... "So... what is the difference?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    So one of my friends went and watch Captain America last night and I asked him if they showed a Warcraft trailer. This was what he told me today:

Sooo... yay? XD
    Give me any trailer on the planet. Just give me one. I'll minimize it just like your friend did.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Another thing, when I read articles like the one posted by kotaku, I start to ''X'' on top of places where I will not give a shit about thier review, because it's clear that they already do not intent on giving the movie a fair chance. When journalist are downright pretentious, like the ones above, I sure as hell don't think more of them. But on the other hand, clickbait amiright?
    I mean, the whole "article" was in the first place built on a false and hilariously pretentious fact (the movie's aesthetics don't match the game's when is the most successful aspect of the movie so far).
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    People saying it doesn't sound like Warcraft >.< This meme needs to die.

Warcraft music, specifically WoW music is epic and grandiose all of the time. You expect orc chanting and heavy drums and brass horns at every orc scene and a young boys choir with trumpets at every alliance scene.

Guess what, the movie isn't 100% action. Sometimes it's dialog, scenic shots, tragic shots, sad moments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Also, come to think of it, I hope there'll be actual choral parts. Would definitely help to make it feel more Warcrafty.
    The leaked SDCC music actually had choir, when the Portal is being open

- - - Updated - - -

Not strictly related, but in the new italian Inferno trailer there's our Ben Foster, and he looks great:

I think they heard the complaints about the "techno" music.

At Pax East they showed us an exclusive trailer with "epic" music. They also just put out this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    So people are saying the music sounds like Pacific Rim? Well, not everyone has seen that movie so not everyone would have that opinion ;P
    Even if there is that element there, it's not like it's a bad thing. The visuals and music in Pacific Rim salvage the movie from being a catastrophe. :P

The only way it can be bad is if people subconsciously make the link "Hold on, this sounds familiar to me, and familiar of something that left me with a bad impression.", which could affect their view on Warcraft. Again, subconsciously. And I'm talking about a random non-fan here, who might've watched Pacific Rim. Then again, people who had huge issues with Pacific Rim probably accidentally saw it and wont even watch this because they watch "serious" movies.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Hold on, this sounds familiar to me, and familiar of something that left me with a bad impression."
    No, "its sounds familiar to me, and it sounds similar to the tracks from different movie, scifi flick about giant robots. It should not be put in the fantasy movie".
    That the main thing, puting aside the fact that it simply average track on its own.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen people complaining about how weird sized and out of position Durotan's eyes are. I've seen people complaining about the sunbeams and shadows on some scenes. Like they were going to notice all these 'errors' when watching the movie.
    I mean, people are literally complaining about every single thing in this movie. They must get annoyed even in what way the actors are breathing.

So i'm not surprised if they whine about the very first soundtrack we got. I expected nothing less of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I've seen people complaining about how weird sized and out of position Durotan's eyes are. I've seen people complaining about the sunbeams and shadows on some scenes. Like they were going to notice all these 'errors' when watching the movie.
    I mean, people are literally complaining about every single thing in this movie. They must get annoyed even in what way the actors are breathing.

So i'm not surprised if they whine about the very first soundtrack we got. I expected nothing less of them.
    What? I mean, that's not even a flaw. That's a character design decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post
    You'd be surprised what people can pull out of their asses because of their inexplicable hatred towards this movie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angus94 View Post
    The leaked SDCC music actually had choir, when the Portal is being open ]
    Orcs making grunting noises while they run counts as a choir?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    Orcs making grunting noises while they run counts as choir?
    When the camera pans from bottom to top of the Portal you can hear the choir from the actual score. Not grunting noises from the orcs lol

Quote Originally Posted by Orivaa View Post

Yeah you can see it here, he has something with one of his eyes. I really like that they have given them these small details, just to show that nobody is perfect

Deleted
    There's at most 2 more dota matches that take about 40 minutes.

After that maybe presentation? or later. IDK. Anybody can find the timings?

Man, no offence, but you sure sound a bit white-knight-ish here. Like, if people had no right to dislike that piece of soundtrack, because you like it or it comes from a movie you're a fan of. Not everyone has to like everything. It's normal. Just because someone doesn't like something about a movie doesn't make that person a blind hater.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    Man, no offence, but you sure sound a bit white-knight-ish here. Like, if people had no right to dislike that piece of soundtrack, because you like it or it comes from a movie you're a fan of. Not everyone has to like everything. It's normal. Just because someone doesn't like something about a movie doesn't make that person a blind hater.
    You got this really wrong. People can dislike the movie all they want to. Everyone is different. I'm addressing to certain people in here who constantly whine and try to convince us what an awful major flop this movie is going to be.
    You dislike the movie? Okay man, no problem, that's your opinion. Duly noted. But if you're gonna stay in here only to be a pain in the ass to others who enjoy everything they've seen so far and you don't, that's what blind hatred is.

You dislike the movie? Okay man, no problem, that's your opinion. Duly noted. But if you're gonna stay in here only to be a pain in the ass to others who enjoy everything they've seen so far and you don't, that's what blind hatred is.
    Then I stand corrected, good sir.
    And no, I don't dislike the movie. I'm cautiously optimistic for it and I desperately want it to be awesome Definetely going to the cinema.
    I just didn't like this particular track that Duncan posted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    Then I stand corrected, good sir.
    And no, I don't dislike the movie. I'm cautiously optimistic for it and I desperately want it to be awesome Definetely going to the cinema.
    I just didn't like this particular track that Duncan posted
    Don't worry i know you don't, i wasn't referring to you, sorry if you think i was.

I like the track but it certainly didn't blow my mind. But still i'm looking forward to the rest of the soundtracks.