Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Actually I do own a PS3 but I haven't played it in forever. I enjoy playing games on the PC these days. I know the people who did Heroes are doing Cold Steel next before Heroes 3 or so I heard. Also I heard that Cold Steel takes place after Heroes 3 so kind of want to avoid playing it for spoilers.
    They're different storylines, so there aren't any spoilers. They're working on Cold Steel 2 right now, but the first one is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They're different storylines, so there aren't any spoilers. They're working on Cold Steel 2 right now, but the first one is out.
    On PC on Steam?

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    On PC on Steam?
    Nope, Cold Steel is vita/ps3 only, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Nope, Cold Steel is vita/ps3 only, unfortunately.
    Oh darn, you got my hopes up. I had heard that XSeed, the company that ported Legend of Heroes to PC had done first chapter and second chapter but then were switching to doing Cold Steel 1, 2 and 3 before finishing third chapter of heroes. May be mistaken though.

Signature Created by Jassinta

I've not played any other games in the series but I did enjoy Cold Steel 1 and waiting for 2 to come out. Maybe it'll get a Steam port at some point in the future.

Bundle Stars Playlist Bundle 5

2 new bundles and I'm buying neither Has to be the first time in 2 years or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Post 10k, fuck yeah bitches !!

Also:

Bundle Stars - Slitherine Bundle - https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/slitherine-bundle

Might be a repost, but scanned back a couple of pages and didn't see it, and as I often get sniped for posting them these days, I tend not to remember the ones I've not posted.

A few quick giveaways of new bundle games since I'm 0.04 points away from Steamgifts level 5. =) These end in about 5 hours.

Still some days left but these two could use some extra entries,. dont be shy :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Post 10k, fuck yeah bitches !!

Also:

Bundle Stars - Slitherine Bundle - https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/slitherine-bundle

Might be a repost, but scanned back a couple of pages and didn't see it, and as I often get sniped for posting them these days, I tend not to remember the ones I've not posted.
    Well, let me check... #9941
    Also: 5 min for that 10k post? Seems you've been refreshing the page a lot for that. Congratulations!

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, that was 2 whole pages back !!

Getting the K posts was a sub-game for me in PvM. I had been refreshing, but got busy, just happened to get a lucky refresh at that time

The 10k thing took me a minute...I kept looking at your postcount and going "He has under 8k posts, so one of the two of us is not very bright." Turns out it was me. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you check my profile page, I actually have over 20k posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    If you check my profile page, I actually have over 20k posts
    That's because fun stuff isn't a real place, so it doesn't count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally unfair, all my PvM and Mafia post for naught.

A bit off topic, but FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster releases on Steam this friday.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    A bit off topic, but FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster releases on Steam this friday.
    That is totally on topic, because that will go on sale so now everyone can put it on their lists. Fwiw, I have this on PS4 and it is excellent. Hopefully not too many bugs when they port it, but it runs and looks fantastic on PS4.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That is totally on topic, because that will go on sale so now everyone can put it on their lists. Fwiw, I have this on PS4 and it is excellent. Hopefully not too many bugs when they port it, but it runs and looks fantastic on PS4.
    To be honest, I could care less if it is buggy at first. Finally it'll be on PC and I played the crap out of both titles when they were on the PS2. Here I was thinking of pulling them out and playing, but forget that I'll just wait till Thursday. Plus, payday will have already hit.

Also, this means we have just FF I, II and XII left to go and they'll all be on PC as well.

Here is link for those interested: http://store.steampowered.com/app/359870/

(Though iced might want to steal my thunder :P)
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2016-05-10 at 04:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa. Was this, like, JUST announced? It's the first I'm hearing about it,and the released date so quickly. Anywho, probably will pass because I got it recently on PS3.

"FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster celebrates two of the most cherished and beloved entries to the world-renowned franchise"

Well...maybe one anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Whoa. Was this, like, JUST announced? It's the first I'm hearing about it,and the released date so quickly. Anywho, probably will pass because I got it recently on PS3.
    It's been in the Steam Database since November. They just now finally put it on the store though. Been waiting on them to announce it and bam out of nowhere.

Steam Database Page: https://steamdb.info/sub/64178/