I like the Anivia change something had to be done about her waveclear in general and the inability for most champs to do anything to avoid a R-E combo which chunks the living crap out of you if shes somewhat ahead. Its one of the things that Im "hoping" got changed about Malz so that he actually has to somewhat pay attention and try in lane to push it rather than casting 1 spell and watching it all go away ala Anivia

Quote Originally Posted by MakeupOnFLEEK View Post
    i hate that too when i have to support -_-
    so i learned that i should just go for the kills myself as a support because they might not be able to click well LOL
    For real, if you are playing a early pressure support always go for the kills. You are the carry in the early game If you can secure a kill or two early, you will have so much more pressure bot.

Ofc an ADC with some early kills will have a lot of pressure as well.. but you know, randoms
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Loving me a bit of Soraka atm
    RETH

Does anyone know if Death's Dance work with Vayne's Silver Bolts? If so, it would be pretty damn strong with Guinsoo's and Bloodrazor.

Death's Dance explicitly states that it only grants the heal on physical damage. It'll work just fine with Bloodrazor, but not the magic damage on hit from Guinsoo's Rageblade or her Silver Bolts.

One for All is finally here. The drafting for this one could really use some work though I think, it seems like you end up with one guy who's happy that he's playing Soraka and 4 other people who are just getting more and more frustrated by it. I'm doing my best to get a team of Dravens assembled, but so far all I've learned from playing OfA is that Zed actually is as easy as he looks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Death's Dance explicitly states that it only grants the heal on physical damage. It'll work just fine with Bloodrazor, but not the magic damage on hit from Guinsoo's Rageblade or her Silver Bolts.

One for All is finally here. The drafting for this one could really use some work though I think, it seems like you end up with one guy who's happy that he's playing Soraka and 4 other people who are just getting more and more frustrated by it. I'm doing my best to get a team of Dravens assembled, but so far all I've learned from playing OfA is that Zed actually is as easy as he looks.
    Try building a nightblade on him too, once every 2 minutes when the cooldown is up - just W-R-W on someone then walk away, no need to even fight them - his ult+nightblade damage will pretty much 100-0 any non-tank/bruiser.

I've been busy every evening this week so I haven't had a chance to test it yet - but I'd really like to explore:

Vi + Bloodrazor + Black Cleaver, anyone tried it / seen it?

I suspect Vi's back this half-season, and I'd be super-excited for that to be true
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-05-06 at 05:10 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    so far all I've learned from playing OfA is that Zed actually is as easy as he looks.
    And yet people still suck at it.

As soon as I realized OFA was back for the weekend I've gone in and so far done 3 games.
    Rengar vs Lux - Carried a babyrager who cried we didn't pick Lux, so he fed and afk'd. I still got almost 30 kills and just dominated the game. It was hilarious.
    Ezreal vs Zed - We won. As Ezreal. Against 5 Zeds. I have yet to figure out how but they couldn't do shit to us.
    Malzahar vs Lux - Everyone on my team went AP Malz so I went AD Malz jungle and watched all the Lux's flash to escape my voidlings. One of their Lux's went AD as well as a joke and he actually nearly solo'd our team with the combined CC and AA damage

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    Malzahar vs Lux - Everyone on my team went AP Malz so I went AD Malz jungle and watched all the Lux's flash to escape my voidlings. One of their Lux's went AD as well as a joke and he actually nearly solo'd our team with the combined CC and AA damage
    I've actually fought AD Lux before and seen it done surprisingly well - as you said the combination of CC and shields is bizarrely effective from an ADC in bot lane duo duels, her laser can dunk fleeing enemies better than almost any ADC ult (Cait, Draven, Ezreal, etc) - and she actually has on-hit damage built into her kit: which is really what makes her an AD-viable thing.

15+ Year Old Account

Taliyah's login theme. Riot's music department <3

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    For real, if you are playing a early pressure support always go for the kills. You are the carry in the early game If you can secure a kill or two early, you will have so much more pressure bot.

Ofc an ADC with some early kills will have a lot of pressure as well.. but you know, randoms
    so true though ^_^ i play sona and nautilus supp if have to supp, sometimes i get more kills than the ADC lol then they want to report me cause i stole it when they couldn't even get it either way xD SUPP CARRY OP

Deleted
    So is it me or does Riot unknowingly make Ezreal easier to play every patch?

I've changed my mind about OfA, its horrible! Played one game that was Singed vs Singed, I'm sure you can guess how that one went. It was almost as bad as that one that was Soraka vs Tahm. I did, once, manage to get Draven randomly selected but unfortunately someone left before we got started - Presumably one of the other 4 guys on my team who wanted Azir.

Hexakill back when?

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Try building a nightblade on him too, once every 2 minutes when the cooldown is up - just W-R-W on someone then walk away, no need to even fight them - his ult+nightblade damage will pretty much 100-0 any non-tank/bruiser.

I've been busy every evening this week so I haven't had a chance to test it yet - but I'd really like to explore:

Vi + Bloodrazor + Black Cleaver, anyone tried it / seen it?

I suspect Vi's back this half-season, and I'd be super-excited for that to be true
    From the few games I've played, the I've seen a few Vi's, and they wrecked pretty hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post

Taliyah's login theme. Riot's music department <3
    Riot is god-tier at everything that doesn't directly correlate with gameplay.

I played Akali into Kha'Zix on one for all. Jungled because no one else wanted to. Was rough early, but when we got our dashes and a couple of the Akal'is got tanky enough, it was a cake walk.
    RETH

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    From the few games I've played, the I've seen a few Vi's, and they wrecked pretty hard.
    I was disappointed with my Bloodrazor Vi idea this weekend, going back to Warrior.

The one thing she does incredibly well with Bloodrazor though is objectives, she practically solos Dragons and Rift Herald once that thing is built.

..Though, having said this - maybe the issue is my Keystone combination, I was running either Strength of the Ages or Thunderlords on her all weekend - maybe I need to be using Fervor of Battle with Bloodrazor to really stress how ugly her autos can get....additional experimentation required.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-05-09 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I was disappointed with my Bloodrazor Vi idea this weekend, going back to Warrior.

The one thing she does incredibly well with Bloodrazor though is objectives, she practically solos Dragons and Rift Herald once that thing is built.

..Though, having said this - maybe the issue is my Keystone combination, I was running either Strength of the Ages or Thunderlords on her all weekend - maybe I need to be using Fervor of Battle with Bloodrazor to really stress how ugly her autos can get....additional experimentation required.
    I'd say either go SotA, or Fervor with any champion that is AA based. Her sustained damage is more valuable than her burst in my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Her sustained damage is more valuable than her burst in my opinion.
    While that's true, most people I end up jungling against personally go bursty assassins. So being a bruiser with Thunderlords just ruins their day, because they can't kill you fast enough with their burst, then you just return it right back into their face and demolish them.
    Tried Fervor with her and found it pretty lackluster compared to Thunderlords, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    While that's true, most people I end up jungling against personally go bursty assassins. So being a bruiser with Thunderlords just ruins their day, because they can't kill you fast enough with their burst, then you just return it right back into their face and demolish them.
    Tried Fervor with her and found it pretty lackluster compared to Thunderlords, tbh.
    ...and then you lose your kill potential late game, while the assassin junglers instagib your carries. I agree that Fervor doesn't feel like it has any impact, but it is sustained damage, where thunderlords does the damage once every 20 seconds (?), Fervor does it within ~10, but over time.

Having said that, I prefer SotA over Fervor for AA junglers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meddler posted there will probably a buff to Razor incoming in the next patch.

And this appears to be it: Enchantment: Bloodrazor

• Attack speed reverted to 40% from 50%
    • Unique Passive now deals 4% target's maximum health on hit from 3%