Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i REALLy loved the music that starts at 5:08 in this video

i hope there's something similar to it.
    Ah, man, I remember that music. Chilled me to the bone the first time. Chilled me to the bone when I just listened to it there in that video. I can't recall ANY time where WoW music has ever disappointed me. Even during MoP, with a theme that I couldn't care less about, the music was still moving. According to Russell Brower, Legion's music is supposed to be the best yet. Can't fucking wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    ^ this is a problem that will carry over to live if unaddressed, but the good news is feedback like this is exactly what testing is for.
    One thing that should be considered is the possibility that Blizzard is trying to bring back the sense of community with Legion. Notably with the mob tapping rule changes, among other changes. I wouldn't be surprised if their hope is that you'll be more likely to work together with other players that are questing, even if you don't decide to party up, and level efficiently that way. Also, yes, numbers tuning hasn't been done, so I wouldn't be so quick to abandon ship yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I think 250k is reasonable. I know players have a lot more gold, but past expensive mounts were aroudn 100k or less.

Mount-250k
    Toy-20k
    Bag-30k
    Pet-50k

Those are still mad prices for a Mad merchant.
    We also had a lot less gold. I wouldn't even blink at sub 100k prices these days for most things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    One thing that should be considered is the possibility that Blizzard is trying to bring back the sense of community with Legion. Notably with the mob tapping rule changes, among other changes. I wouldn't be surprised if their hope is that you'll be more likely to work together with other players that are questing, even if you don't decide to party up, and level efficiently that way. Also, yes, numbers tuning hasn't been done, so I wouldn't be so quick to abandon ship yet.
    I feel like that change, as well as the resource tapping change, are mainly to address some of the largest complaints about CRZ. 'Community' is not fixed so easily.

I feel like that change, as well as the resource tapping change, are mainly to address some of the largest complaints about CRZ. 'Community' is not fixed so easily.
    Just because it's a steep hill doesn't mean it can't be traversed. Doesn't mean they can't at least try to do whatever they feel they can do to bring it back. I think it's totally possible to bring the "community" back.

Deleted
    Servers shutting down.

Once again. Roll in the GIFs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    We also had a lot less gold. I wouldn't even blink at sub 100k prices these days for most things.
    Why buy a mount for 2 mil, if the model will be re-used 1-2 years later. I'm myself sitting on 30 mil - but I wont buy this mount, or any content of the merchant.

11x 500k for the bag ... for what? 4 (2) extra slots for 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I think 250k is reasonable. I know players have a lot more gold, but past expensive mounts were aroudn 100k or less.

Mount-250k
    Toy-20k
    Bag-30k
    Pet-50k

Those are still mad prices for a Mad merchant.
    They aren't mad at all. You seem to overlook the fact that gold has increased not linearly but exponentially in a way similar to gear did that required a squish. But this can't be squished. Wrath had 15k (About) chopper, Cata had 30k (abouts) sandstone drake. 125k Grand Yak for MoP. Notice how it goes up exponentially. 250k is by no means the proper amount for such a mount. Following previous gold sinks, 2 million is about right.

Think of it like this. 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32. 64, 128. The longer it goes on the more drastic the numbers become. But keep in mind the gold we get from Blizzard also increases.

While it may seem an impossible amount it really isn't when you consider how easily gold WoD gave out. Anyone who used garrisons ever since treasure hunters were introduced last year should have millions to spare.

And 498 people who roll DPS and sit in the reportedly 4 hour queue -_-
    Que times are ridiculous no matter what role you pick, depending on the time of day.

I've gotten stuck in ques as a tank waiting for a healer, healer waiting for a tank, and 4 man group waiting for a DPS for hours before. It's actually just silly...
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtrain View Post
    Que times are ridiculous no matter what role you pick, depending on the time of day.

I've gotten stuck in ques as a tank waiting for a healer, healer waiting for a tank, and 4 man group waiting for a DPS for hours before. It's actually just silly...
    Yep even during mop beta dungeon queues were very long and then you had literally 1000 times more population

Quote Originally Posted by PhatsoTheGhostlyTauren View Post
    Servers shutting down.

Once again. Roll in the GIFs
    I thought they have been down for two hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Just because it's a steep hill doesn't mean it can't be traversed. Doesn't mean they can't at least try to do whatever they feel they can do to bring it back. I think it's totally possible to bring the "community" back.
    I don't think it's impossible, not by any means. I think it takes more effort than they're willing to invest. Healthy community requires investment and time from people at the top, not just players. Changes to how automated systems work only change how players abuse the automated system. Long live trade chat.

So, question. Last time they shut down the servers, did they mention if the build was "Alpha build" or just "Legion build" ?
    I'm sure the question has been asked but...

I don't think it's impossible, not by any means. I think it takes more effort than they're willing to invest. Healthy community requires investment and time from people at the top, not just players. Changes to how automated systems work only change how players abuse the automated system. Long live trade chat.
    Agreed. But think about it. First you've got mob tagging changes. That'll foster people to work with one another instead of against, like it did before. Then, you've got the "end game dungeon content" (mythic and mythic+) that can only be done by manually forming a group. Blizzard is known for trying out ideas on a small(er) scale to see how they work, and then later on, they implement it in a more solid, overarching form. Can they just remove dungeon finder? Probably not. But they can encourage people to form groups in other ways, if they've given what they'd need to do so without too much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Felrath View Post
    So, question. Last time they shut down the servers, did they mention if the build was "Alpha build" or just "Legion build" ?
    Just to head this off, Arvaanas said Alpha build for this build on Twitter.

They're not going to announce if this is going to be considered a beta build. At the very least, they'll let Ion do it tonight.. (er, tomorrow for yanks)

Deleted
    Even if it's a beta build they wouldn't say so until the beta is up and running or they posted that beta is up.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Just to head this off, Arvaanas said Alpha build for this build on Twitter.

They're not going to announce if this is going to be considered a beta build. At the very least, they'll let Ion do it tonight.. (er, tomorrow for yanks)
    Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Watcher announced Beta tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manta View Post
    Orgrimmar Park confirmed? xD
    I remember sometime they added a water slide thing in Orgrimmar.
    Don't know if I am crazy, but I remember seeing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I remember sometime they added a water slide thing in Orgrimmar.
    Don't know if I am crazy, but I remember seeing it.
    Been playing Horde since Vanilla and I don't recall ever seeing a waterslide.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Why buy a mount for 2 mil, if the model will be re-used 1-2 years later. I'm myself sitting on 30 mil - but I wont buy this mount, or any content of the merchant.

11x 500k for the bag ... for what? 4 (2) extra slots for 2 years?
    Applying this logic why spend any gold on anything ever or why do anything really?

Why do this raid when in two years people can solo it?

its been legion build since the start, also the thread name says new alpha build