Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    The first Tracer gif definitely looks weird. Aiming on Lucio while jumping is predictable but that last aim movement on Winston is not natural. When Winston moves from right to left it's either cheating or the guy eats a bowl of Adderall every morning

10+ Year Old Account
    The tracer one is no hacker, hell if so I would be called a hacker all the time.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

15+ Year Old Account
    They are botting. The aimbots u can set so they don't 'snap' back. U can set the smoothness

Widowmaker ones glitched.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

It doesn't surprise me that in an online game there are hackers, even pro hackers. Eck, if i remember correctly, there was a pro player in CS: GO that was VAC banned during an online tournament...

Speaking of this player, while reading the reddit because i love the drama i've found this clip from Surefour's Widowmaker play of the game that's dodgy as hell too....
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    It doesn't surprise me that in an online game there are hackers, even pro hackers. Eck, if i remember correctly, there was a pro player in CS: GO that was VAC banned during an online tournament...

Speaking of this player, while reading the reddit because i love the drama i've found this clip from Surefour's Widowmaker play of the game that's dodgy as hell too....
    Especially if you consider that in one of his own videos he fails to hit stationary targets.

I had an interesting game agains a genji yesterday who refused to take any damage and wouldn't go down to 3 Pharah rockets to the face. In the killcam he took around 5 damage per missile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im inclined to believe these are not hacks. I am sure that there will be in game but not these.

I played Hanzo a few games and I am really bad at sniper classes but wanted a change of hero. I got a few lucky shots off that even me having fired them thought they were lucky BS shots. I just fired at where I thought someone would come around a corner and I got lucky and head shot someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    Anyone thinking that Widowmaker is legit should not review demos at all. It's clear as day that after the ress hes trying to kill someone, but the aimbot snaps to the wrong target, not once, but twice before he can kill him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQhk...outu.be&t=3838
    I'm not a good fps player by any means and I'm not saying this person is cheating but the way this bastion player snaps at an enemy who's not even in his line of sight is really weird as well.
    Last edited by Snuzzfizzle; 2016-05-09 at 06:47 PM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the last tracer gif you can already see her teammates shooting at the enemy tracer too. The enemy tracer is already shooting at the ground in front of her, giving away her position.

The video from McCree and Widowmaker do look suspicious, but tbh i think if you give me enough time even as a mediocre player, you will eventually be able to find a scenario where everything lines up perfectly and i get some insane looking killing spree.
    I havent had a single time where i felt the enemy had an aimbot, sometimes what seemed like a random or lucky headshot just when i cross a corner, but the next encounters against those people would always confirm they can at least miss. I wont argue that aimbots are impossible to make for overwatch, but eventually its a matter of how many people with the skills and time exist, and how good of a job blizzard does in prevention and patching to prevent aimbots from having a significant impact.

i bet i could find a 5-6 second clip of myself playing that looks like I have unnatural accuracy too, it does happen occasionally. If you are going to accuse someone of cheating I think you would need to see a full game or something to see if they can keep it up for an extended amount of time. There are lucky stretches for any player where a snapshot of just a few seconds is going to look unbelievable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people just don't realize how quickly you can manually "snap" your view with practice. Most of what people are calling a "snap" is just rapid movement.

The whole thing smacks of pareidolia; you want to see a pattern that explains something, so your mind twists things to fit what you want it to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I think people just don't realize how quickly you can manually "snap" your view with practice. Most of what people are calling a "snap" is just rapid movement.

The whole thing smacks of pareidolia; you want to see a pattern that explains something, so your mind twists things to fit what you want it to be.
    There's nothing about rapid movement in that widowmaker video. You can clearly see when mercy resses that he's trying to look for people, but the aimlock keeps locking onto a target he can't kill.

https://gfycat.com/YellowCarefreeDalmatian
    Just look at the kill near the end, he starts shooting without even trying to compensate for the offaim, then it slowly tries to keep up but he's utterly failing at it with his manual tracking, suddenly his fucking aim just jumps and then tracks. It's obvious as fuck when it does it
    Last edited by mmocae1868ef01; 2016-05-09 at 08:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    There seems to be an awful lot of snapping going on in the widowmaker video to me, maybe in the McCree one aswell.

Not sure about the Tracer one though.
    idk about great players really, but i know as a moderately good player, my wrist sometimes jerks when i click for a snipe.
    im not saying they are or arent cheating, but sometimes i go on little streaks like those shown in the video.

also the videos are poor quality, so its all up in the air.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    There's nothing strange about that gif at all.

Seriously, I wonder what kind of aim some of you guys must have in these games, because it seems like you think that any instance of hitting a moving target is a hack.
    You've clearly never had to deal with someone who has an aimkey then. You see this plenty of times in ragehacks in CS:GO Overwatch, i don't know how you guys are having a hard time seeing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    There's nothing about rapid movement in that widowmaker video. You can clearly see when mercy resses that he's trying to look for people, but the aimlock keeps locking onto a target he can't kill.

https://gfycat.com/YellowCarefreeDalmatian
    Just look at the kill near the end, he starts shooting without even trying to compensate for the offaim, then it slowly tries to keep up but he's utterly failing at it with his manual tracking, suddenly his fucking aim just jumps and then tracks. It's obvious as fuck when it does it
    I don't see anything remotely suspicious there. There's a BIT of a jump, but by no means outside what a person with their mouse at a high sensitivity and a lot of practice could accomplish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    You've clearly never had to deal with someone who has an aimkey then. You see this plenty of times in ragehacks in CS:GO Overwatch, i don't know how you guys are having a hard time seeing it.
    No, we see what you're talking about. It's just what I said above. It's like people who see the Virgin Mary in a coffee stain. You see what you WANT to see.

Deleted
    I'd be kinda worried about you guys having Overwatch in CS:GO if you think that someone quickly aiming at a target is a clear indicator of a hack.
    There's a difference at aiming or pure aim body tracking. This guy is a horrible aimer, bad infact. He can't aim at the guy for his own life but all of sudden he does the biggest snap of his life and then perfectly tracks him, even though he couldnt fucking even get his aim on him after he dashed.

Deleted
    It's funny to me how you guys use the fact that he's NOT perfectly tracking them as further proof of hacking.

It really makes me wonder what your "negative condition" would be. Someone just not hitting any shots at all?
    Because 100% aimbot is obvious as shit to everyone, soft locks are harder to identify (As clearly shown in this thread)
    How often do you see so fucking many gif's of plays that happens within 5 minutes? Rarely. Go watch his performance after 5 min's into the game, kinda funny how he went from an aiming god to an absolute dumpster.
    Last edited by mmocae1868ef01; 2016-05-09 at 08:42 PM.

It's amazing the amount of excuses some of you people will make for this game. Especially when mods are doing it as well. These players are all just that good. They just play crappy in some parts to make it look like there's shenanigans going on so people will accuse them of hacking, when they're just really, really good.

Amazing. And also embarrassing.