Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I'd have close to no problems with it on its own. However, as I said, you combine it with everything else he did prior to the photos and he's superly questionable. You include toe ESPN interview after the photos and frankly he should be treated the same as Manziel.
    Oh yeah I mean the shit adds up quickly with that guy, no question. But I'm far quicker to judge the other stupid things he did than the flooding incident. It is quite amazing just the amount of shit it takes to get stopped from playing in the League though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I want Hardy to be signed by no one. You could be a HoF level talent, but when it's mixed with the character of a subhuman scum, then stay the fuck clear.

I mean I'm not a fan of Pacman at all, but comparing him to Hardy is insulting to Jones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Bengals are working out Dominique Easley, so maybe they'll sign him instead of Hardy. Twice the production, half the personality problems (when healthy).

- - - Updated - - -

ESPN fired Chris "Fallguy" Carter and Ray Lewis and hired Randy Moss. Moss is a surprisingly well spoken and smart football guy, I like this change.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    ESPN fired Chris "Fallguy" Carter and Ray Lewis and hired Randy Moss. Moss is a surprisingly well spoken and smart football guy, I like this change.
    Overall they are replacing Ditka, Lewis and Carter with Charles Woodson, Matt Hasselbeck and Moss. That is a massive improvement.

10+ Year Old Account
    The football player Randy Moss or the NFL Network bald white guy Randy Moss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    The football player Randy Moss or the NFL Network bald white guy Randy Moss?
    I have no clue who the other one is. There is only 1 Randy Moss to me (even if there is more than one).

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no clue who the other one is. There is only 1 Randy Moss to me (even if there is more than one).
    Ah, I forgot that you're in Europe. I don't think you guys have NFL Network over there, if I'm not mistaken.

There's a reporter who works for NFL Network who's also named Randy Moss, coincidentally. This is him:

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I forgot that you're in Europe. I don't think you guys have NFL Network over there, if I'm not mistaken.

There's a reporter who works for NFL Network who's also named Randy Moss, coincidentally. This is him:
    [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/329316390/RandyMoss.HolGoldCup1.jpg[img]
    No, actually I have NFL Network all the time, cause I'm subbed to the NFL package they do for abroad, where you can stream all the games, and also get red zone channel and NFL Network. I basically get a better deal in the EU to follow the NFL than you guys get in the US, it's weird.

I just never heard of this guy, and was kind of being glib, cause THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE RANDY MOSS.

10+ Year Old Account
    People still watch ESPN? I only watch it at work during breaks cuz that's what the tv is set to.

No, actually I have NFL Network all the time, cause I'm subbed to the NFL package they do for abroad, where you can stream all the games, and also get red zone channel and NFL Network. I basically get a better deal in the EU to follow the NFL than you guys get in the US, it's weird.

I just never heard of this guy, and was kind of being glib, cause THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE RANDY MOSS.
    Ugh don't get me started on how stupid it is to try and watch the NFL games in the states. I have the monopoly DirecTV has on things and the crazy amount of money they demand for it. I just want to watch one single team, but nope can't do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Ugh don't get me started on how stupid it is to try and watch the NFL games in the states. I have the monopoly DirecTV has on things and the crazy amount of money they demand for it. I just want to watch one single team, but nope can't do that.
    NFL Sunday Ticket is pretty much the only reason I have DirecTV.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    cough reddit streams cough

Also, knowing people with subscriptions to Comcast or Verizon allows me to watch most games legally online. The only channel you really can't now a days is CBS. I also have Verizon and can watch any game on my phone.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Bengals are working out Dominique Easley, so maybe they'll sign him instead of Hardy. Twice the production, half the personality problems (when healthy).

- - - Updated - - -

He's a D-end? I ruled that signing out after we stole Andrew Billings in the 4th.

If he can ply D-End, I MIGHT just compromise with Easley.

Also, the only way the Bengals sign Hardy is if MIke Brown becomes dictator for a day and gets it done like I know he wants to. Kate Blackburn wouldn't hire him if he was the last man on earth.

- - - Updated - - -

NFL Sunday Ticket is pretty much the only reason I have DirecTV.
    Truer words have never been spoken.

Easley could probably be a more run stopping oriented 4-3 end since he is more of a tackle size wise, but Derek Wolfe played end in a 4-3 and he is a little bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    cough reddit streams cough

Also, knowing people with subscriptions to Comcast or Verizon allows me to watch most games legally online. The only channel you really can't now a days is CBS. I also have Verizon and can watch any game on my phone.
    I'll have to look into it for this year, I really don't want to pay for sunday ticket this year (got it free last year).

10+ Year Old Account
    Easley played from an end position for the Patriots at times, but he was mostly used inside. He's not really an arc bending pass rusher, like Von Miller or something. He wins with speed inside.

My idea was more that you could use him instead of Peko on passing downs and it wouldn't really matter much who you had at the other end, given you'd have significant pressure from the other 3 positions on the line.

Frankly though, his medical on his knees is about as bad as his attitude, so he may not get hired by any team either way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Someone will give Easley a 1 year prove it deal at least. It's up to him whether he'll accept that. He's too young and flashed enough potential for someone not to.

10+ Year Old Account
    NFL GamePass is actually rather not shit in the UK, only time you cant watch games on it are because they're covered on Sky Sports but you can always VPN around it, or are the London games which are on terrestrial tv.

Sky Sports coverage is awful, they spend half the fucking game they're suppose to be showing, talking about an entirely other game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Supposedly Browner is going to play some Safety for Seattle this year.

In other news, Antonio Cromartie and his wife just had babies 3 and 4 (twins). This is after a vasectomy. Makes for a grand total of 12 kids. Dude couldn't pull out of a driveway.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.