Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not 100% sure yet to be honest...I'm really liking the looks of Unholy, Retribution, and Enhancement...not sure which but if I do main something it will be one of those three.

I've always mained Shadow, but since I'm not too crazy about the artifact or the insanity playstyle, I'll try maining Disc in Legion. I really like the idea of a hybrid DPS-healer who deals holy damage.

I will try to off-main Balance Druid because I LOVE the new playstyle, and the artifact (and the class order hall). I also really really enjoy the Marksmanship artifact, T19 and Order Hall, so I'll give that a try, even though I never leveled a hunter above 70.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im going to try out demon hunter because its new but if I don't like it by level ten or so I will move on to warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterWarrior View Post
    Im going to try out demon hunter because its new but if I don't like it by level ten or so I will move on to warrior.
    Demon Hunter will start out at 98, and be 100 by the end of their starting zone, so... Super easy to start into full Legion content, once the expansion releases.

After researching Demon Hunter a bunch, I am really excited to play the havok spec, and am planning on having it be my main. The lore feels really interesting to me, and the amount of mobility and the animations feel really fun. I also really like the idea of a class that has complete control over it's resource generator/spenders... Never have a wasted GCD!

I would be 100% more interested in demon hunter if it came with a ranged spec. I highly prefer ranged DPS, and there hasn't ever been a single new ranged spec in any of the new classes (DK, Monk, DH). It's why I was never very into any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    Shaman or paladin healer; I haven't decided yet.
    Holy paladin currently is a lot more fun then resto shaman, resto hardly changed in terms of gameplay. Up to you though

Druid, because apparently Guardian is one of the interesting tanking speccs, which makes me happy.

And hunter, always.

Demonology Warlock because I wanna be a zoo keeper! I'm sure it'll be confusing to play at first. And my DPS will probably be awful for a while, but dammit it looks so much fun!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nox597 View Post
    Demon Hunter will start out at 98, and be 100 by the end of their starting zone, so... Super easy to start into full Legion content, once the expansion releases.

After researching Demon Hunter a bunch, I am really excited to play the havok spec, and am planning on having it be my main. The lore feels really interesting to me, and the amount of mobility and the animations feel really fun. I also really like the idea of a class that has complete control over it's resource generator/spenders... Never have a wasted GCD!
    Whoa! That's intense. I had no idea about the level with it. I'm glad you let me know. I can imagine going to start the game and wondering what I did that made my character shoot to level 98 ������

WW, for the first month, which is the only month i intend to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Prot paladin forever
    If you haven't played the alpha... I've got news for you. And it ain't good.

I'm on alpha and have been for some time. I am switching from ret to demon hunter because ret pallies are a complete snorefest now. I am really salty over that truth be told, I love ret as it is right now but they totally ruined the spec come legion. Its not about the numbers, its about the rotation -- its so bad...

I tried every single class and spec on alpha and was torn between windwalker monk, shadow priest, or demon hunters. DH I have the most fun with. I fly around all over the place, I have procs, its face paced and insane mobility. I settled with DH but if they didn't turn ret into that abomination of a spec its become I would probably stay ret because I like the support side of the class, not just the DPS rotation. I will miss those tools on my DH, but its still fun as hell so I can make do without.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ret Paladin because I've been waiting a decade to loot Ashbringer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureDrake View Post
    I think I've finally settled on maining my priest, at least for now. I'll either go Discipline or Shadow. I really am a healer at heart, so it'll probably be the former.
    This is me aswell

I REAAAAALLY want to main Outlaw rogue, but ive been a healer for 10 years now so I think i'll safely stick to priest. Especially as holy burst healing looks insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Over 9 years a Bear, so staying with it. I'm hoping the Demon Hunters are fun for soloing old content though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been a hunter from the beginning. Will remain a hunter from here forward. However I also have a ele shaman which is fun and will bring her over. Also have a demonology warlock and he is hella fun on alpha. Split my time between the 3 of them. I, myself don't care for demon hunters, but I've never liked playing melee and always been a ranged player. Maybe one day Blizzard will make a ranged demon hunter, then I would pick one up.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    If you haven't played the alpha... I've got news for you. And it ain't good.
    It is though. Prot isn't that bad after this past build. I preferred the holy power version of prot but after getting Seraphim it feels pretty nice. That's not to say it couldn't use some little improvements, but it's definitely much better than it was before. Can even check last builds paladin forums and see most are pretty happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    I'm on alpha and have been for some time. I am switching from ret to demon hunter because ret pallies are a complete snorefest now. I am really salty over that truth be told, I love ret as it is right now but they totally ruined the spec come legion. Its not about the numbers, its about the rotation -- its so bad...

I tried every single class and spec on alpha and was torn between windwalker monk, shadow priest, or demon hunters. DH I have the most fun with. I fly around all over the place, I have procs, its face paced and insane mobility. I settled with DH but if they didn't turn ret into that abomination of a spec its become I would probably stay ret because I like the support side of the class, not just the DPS rotation. I will miss those tools on my DH, but its still fun as hell so I can make do without.
    I think you have things backwards a bit? The rotation is fluid and feels insanely good (but this is obviously subjective), most of the streamers that tested it also stated that. The problem is we currently do shit damage so the only reason we're brought to raid testing on alpha is because of the buffs/"support" we bring. The rotation being shit/really good is subjective though, so not like I can tell you you're wrong. Our rotation gets clunky with the judgement mechanic, that's about it. Nothing was really that great about ret in WoD, it's a snorefest. Pop AW and hit your buttons wasn't compelling or fun gameplay. Divine purpose while it was the better talent of the 3 was fun, but it was also random and it's not competitive with SW on live so not many really use it anyway.

Vengeance Demon Hunter. I'll play all the tanks for progression as needed, but my baby will be my DH.

Deleted
    Balance Druid. Love the class fantasy.

Subtlety Rogue, because that's what I always like playing.