Quote Originally Posted by Reghame View Post
    someone made a booboo on the next build. Ret wings is now a 20 second cooldown. no proper testing for us it seems
    I think it was intended =) , fits us perfectly 0=mobility, 3 shotting every1 Melee.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    could be insight on how they might want to work on wings as a whole seeing as the past two builds now have major gameplay changes with it (super wings as talent, now this silly thing)
    Or it could be just a typo in the code making it 20 second CD instead of 2 minutes. who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Yes I am exaggerating, but only just so very slightly.

Yes, I am worried about about our PvP, for as long as our mobility can be summed as "press W hard", there is NO Ret pvp.
    Yes, I am slightly disgusted, irritated and generally fething mad with carbon copy of arms mastery.
    Being unable to switch GBlessings according to our needs and situation at hand is beyond retarded.
    Dwindled toolkit is disheartening. Having no selfhealing besides hardcasted FoLs is cringeworthy.
    Having SoV spellstealable and dispellable is pure lol.
    I could go on. But I won't as there's no point - in your heart you already know it to be true.
    Yep i feel the same way, that's why i am gonna lvl DH to 100 before Legion is out, and go from there, i am going to Main either Ret, Fury or DH in Legion. (F DKs, i used to casually raid in Wrath as DK with my mates, i would literately fall asleep while doing DK's dps rotation, so when ppl say the DK's rotation puts ppl asleep, i can attest first hand that is is 100% accurate)

This is the same tooltip, datamining error made regarding blessings, its not on a 20sec cd

Quote Originally Posted by Celebhil View Post
    This is the same tooltip, datamining error made regarding blessings, its not on a 20sec cd
    Hope so, 20 seconds would inevitably cause avenging wrath to get nerfed, or the 20 seconds would just change back to 2 min.

Guys.... what's going on. Screw it, ret fixed! 20 seconds cd on wings and sw we win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Hope so, 20 seconds would inevitably cause avenging wrath to get nerfed, or the 20 seconds would just change back to 2 min.
    Keep it as is shhhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone checked Wowhead and said Avenging Wrath went from 2 minute CD to.. a 2 minute Recharge

Charges changed from 0 to one charge.

Which unless a future build shows a new talent giving Avenging Wrath charges, is pointless.

If I worded that correctly.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I think they are experimenting

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Someone checked Wowhead and said Avenging Wrath went from 2 minute CD to.. a 2 minute Recharge

Charges changed from 0 to one charge.

Which unless a future build shows a new talent giving Avenging Wrath charges, is pointless.

If I worded that correctly.
    A new talent? Depends where it goes honestly. It could be extremely useful since it would be giving SW charges as well since it replaces AW, so it definitely could lead to some insane burst/sustained burst. Not going to set up a scenario considering we don't even know if this is a mistake or not, but it could be really damn good. All depends on which tier the talent goes into.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    I think they are experimenting
    Could be, for sure.

But for the sake of things... 20 seconds cd lololololol I'd totes buy that

What the fuck?

Retribution & Protection
    Avenging Wrath Increases all damage and healing you deal by 35% for 20 sec. Paladin - Retribution & Protection Spec. Instant. 2 min cooldown. 20 sec cooldown.

20 sec CD? That can't be right can it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickykong View Post
    What the fuck?

Retribution & Protection
    Avenging Wrath Increases all damage and healing you deal by 35% for 20 sec. Paladin - Retribution & Protection Spec. Instant. 2 min cooldown. 20 sec cooldown.

20 sec CD? That can't be right can it?
    It is 100% right, Blizzard simply follows its vision for Ret, being 0 mobility melee with a big stick, so that when we catch nubs, we can global them. Blizzard's vision for Ret = Nubs slayer (because no decent pvp will let Ret touch them in rated pvp )

Blizzard is trolling hard lmao.. i am amused

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    It is 100% right, Blizzard simply follows its vision for Ret, being 0 mobility melee with a big stick, so that when we catch nubs, we can global them. Blizzard's vision for Ret = Nubs slayer (because no decent pvp will let Ret touch them in rated pvp )
    In terms of Dragon Slaying: I saw on the feedback given all the mechanics and how bad our Mobility is our uptime on a boss IS HORRIBLE. Like, our reduced mobility will cost us all of our damage. IF THIS 20 second thing IS IN FACT TRUE. This could be why. If we have no uptime DUE to MOBILITY in raids and PvE something like this would compensate greatly without having to actually change their vision on mechanics via Judgment at all. This would quell the entire Judgment uptime squabble or any uptime because we would have the damage to compensate.

In terms of Rated PvP: I say rated because Duels really dont count imo. As you just said, we gonna get trained for days, FOR DAYS. Only way we getting someone is if people grip things to us or give us room but we WILL be cc'ed hard because of this. You see a ret you blow up that ret, done.

Deleted
    the raid trinkets, the one with reducing 5 cd, affects Awenging Wrath for rets

Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid
    Item Level 875
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped
    Trinket
    +1557 Critical Strike (14.15% @ L110)
    Equip: Your attacks have a chance to create a damaging shockwave that deals 31130 Physical damage to nearby enemies.

Draught of Souls
    Item Level 875
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped
    Trinket
    +1557 Haste (15.57% @ L110)
    Use: Enter a fel-crazed rage, dealing 124520 damage to a random nearby enemy every second for 8 sec. You cannot use abilities during your rage, and your movement speed is slowed by 30%. (2 Min Cooldown)

Entwined Elemental Foci
    Item Level 875
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped
    Trinket
    +1557 Critical Strike (14.15% @ L110)
    Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant Fiery, Frost, or Arcane enchants for 8 sec.

Might of Krosus
    Item Level 875
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped
    Trinket
    +1557 Mastery (14.15 @ L110)
    Use: Unleash a colossal slam, dealing 62260 Physical damage split amongst all nearby enemies. If you hit less than 3 targets, the cooldown of this ability is reduced by 15 seconds. (1 Min Cooldown)

Convergence of Fates
    Item Level 875
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped
    Trinket
    +1557 Mastery (14.15 @ L110)
    Equip: Your damaging spells and attacks have a chance to reduce the remaining cooldown on your powerful cooldown by 5 sec.

In terms of Dragon Slaying: I saw on the feedback given all the mechanics and how bad our Mobility is our uptime on a boss IS HORRIBLE. Like, our reduced mobility will cost us all of our damage. IF THIS 20 second thing IS IN FACT TRUE. This could be why. If we have no uptime DUE to MOBILITY in raids and PvE something like this would compensate greatly without having to actually change their vision on mechanics via Judgment at all. This would quell the entire Judgment uptime squabble or any uptime because we would have the damage to compensate.

In terms of Rated PvP: I say rated because Duels really dont count imo. As you just said, we gonna get trained for days, FOR DAYS. Only way we getting someone is if people grip things to us or give us room but we WILL be cc'ed hard because of this. You see a ret you blow up that ret, done.
    Thats why i think comps like Vanguard Clv is coming back, Unholy/Ret/Healer would be viable actually, just train healers like in old days during Cata.

Thats why i think comps like Vanguard Clv is coming back, Unholy/Ret/Healer would be viable actually, just train healers like in old days during Cata.
    But can someone 100% confirm its 20 second CD on alpha please? Screen shot.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't think it would matter, if we have a hard time catching up to an enemy, all that damage buff won't do any good. Blizzard can tune and design all they want in PVP but we need some baseline mobility(Pursuit of Justice please).

They could make Greater Judgement do what it does now or take away the damage component and make it everytime you judge someone, your movement speed increases by X%(Kinda like that one glyph).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

But can someone 100% confirm its 20 second CD on alpha please? Screen shot.
    It is a bug, i can bet a bag of gold, no way 35% dmg Wings 20 sec duration have 20 sec cd, it would be simpler just give us flat 35% dmg buff lol

It is a bug, i can bet a bag of gold, no way 35% dmg Wings 20 sec duration have 20 sec cd, it would be simpler just give us flat 35% dmg buff lol
    But then it raises the question again
    -Is this actually happening on the alpha right now (i know it probably wasnt intended)
    -And can you post a screenshot if you have access?