Question Legion Artefact + Legion Movie XMogs

Silly question here, but many classes won't be able to use their Legion Movie XMogs for the entirety of Legion.

For example - Alliance Mage has a staff artefact, but only Sword/Shield Xmogs.

Am I correct in this, or misunderstanding something about Legion Xmogs ?

What other faction/class combos are denied it ?

Does it seem reasonable to do this ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. It does seem reasonable that most classes can't use them.
    Mostly because they are free Skins and Blizzard doesn't owe every class and weapon combination a skin just because some people can use the ones they are giving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any idea if these items are going to be account bound or not....cause my main is a hunter and no use for either of the ally items.....but my Pally could use the sword and shield...for mogging. Add can you get both on both sides now..like if you have ally and horde toons on your bnet account.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Any idea if these items are going to be account bound or not....cause my main is a hunter and no use for either of the ally items.....but my Pally could use the sword and shield...for mogging. Add can you get both on both sides now..like if you have ally and horde toons on your bnet account.
    New transmog system is account wide now. You still can't wear alliance only gear on your horde toons though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo318 View Post
    New transmog system is account wide now. You still can't wear alliance only gear on your horde toons though
    Ok sounds good but will the horde ones be on my 1 horde toon I have that I use for pets and toys that are only horde side...any idea?

Ok sounds good but will the horde ones be on my 1 horde toon I have that I use for pets and toys that are only horde side...any idea?
    All your toons will have the transmogs. Transmog system is account wide. But if its a horde only transmog only your horde toons can equip it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolo318 View Post
    All your toons will have the transmogs. Transmog system is account wide. But if its a horde only transmog only your horde toons can equip it
    Understand that but if the these items are coming out at the opening in Europe of the Movie which is May 25th..we don't have the new transmog system in game yet or will they release it before movie opens up....cause its been stated when the movie opens up Internationally...which is Europe area.

7+ Year Old Account
    Any idea if these items are going to be account bound or not....
    Logged on the PTR to check now. First char of the faction you log on gets the achievement and a strongbox in the mail.
    The strongbox itself AND the items in it are all BOA, so you can send the whole box or just the items to any char you'd like =)
    Last edited by Skrymer; 2016-05-10 at 11:41 AM.

Understand that but if the these items are coming out at the opening in Europe of the Movie which is May 25th..we don't have the new transmog system in game yet or will they release it before movie opens up....cause its been stated when the movie opens up Internationally...which is Europe area.
    The key part of this is "Log in during the two months following the international premiere of Warcraft." which probably means until August.

By late July the pre-patch will be live and therefore the transmog account wide system will be in place.

EDIT: Anyway someone confirmed BOA, so no problem at all!

I really wish they weren't faction-exclusive. That Gul'dan staff would be great on any warlock, not just a Horde one, and that axe isn't really too Horde-ish either.

The sword and shield are, but then players who did SoO when it was relevant also got those BoA Horde weapons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Alliance Mage has a staff artefact, but only Sword/Shield Xmogs.
    Said alliance mage could as well go Fire and use the sword-transmog. No?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Said alliance mage could as well go Fire and use the sword-transmog. No?
    They could also go horde and use the staff - sort of wasn't the point. Could also play a warrior and use the sword and the shield...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Which classes cannot use any transmogs till Legion pre-pre-patch?

Alliance: Druid, Priest, Hunters
    Horde: Hunters

Once the pre-launch event begins only the following classes cannot use any of them:

Alliance: Druid, Priest, but maybe also Hunter (depends on DW being useable), Demon Hunter (can they use swords?)
    Horde: Demon Hunters

Once Legion drops the list becomes longer doe,...