Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    If people don't want spoilers for a new expansion, maybe don't be in the forum about the new expansion...
    You don't have to be in the Legion forum to see the thread title. Those show up in the Recent Posts box on the front page as well.

Deleted
    how do you know he didn't get one? have you seen how he dies?

Fucking spoiler title...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Laike1383 View Post
    In the Illidan book he is marked by the Naruu and given a vision of redemption. The Naruu tells him, however, that it will come at a price- he has to die first. Fast forward a bit and we kill him at the Black Temple. There was reference to Vol'Jin saying he was going to look for help. I hypothesize that both Vol'Jin and Varian were also approached and marked by the Naruu to be reborn again as champions of the light- like Illidan. They too presumably must pay the price for this transformation necessitating their demise. This would also tie in to Anduin leading the army of the light as he has now assumed a mantle of leadership and through the crucible of the Legion expansion, and presumably at least one more, he will grow into the leader Blizzard had intended him to be.

So there is a very real possibility of Vol'Jin and Varian both dying, not de facto resurrecting or being raised as forsaken, but still able to re-appear in the story later on. It will be interesting to see where we are after this expansion and how much our characters know of the void lords.
    You realise illidan only comes back cus of his demon should right? The price he would have to pay is pretty much losing everything, or might not even have happened yet.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    You realise illidan only comes back cus of his demon should right? The price he would have to pay is pretty much losing everything, or might not even have happened yet.
    I'm sure he understands that demons can only die in the twisting nether. When he says that they are granted redemption it doesn't mean they will rise out of their graves and start slaughtering demons, it could be something as simple as the souls of frostmourne attacking the lich king for example.

Artwork created by Yochi
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I personally find watching game streamers to be the lowest, saddest form of loneliness.

10+ Year Old Account
    If people don't want spoilers for a new expansion, maybe don't be in the forum about the new expansion...
    Keep in mind that the new threads show on the main page unless you've deliberately filtered out the legion forum.

The Broken Isles were merely a setback.
    Beta Club Brosquad

15+ Year Old Account
    I apologize for the spoiler title guys, wasn't thinking about the recent posts feature, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayperos View Post
    Why the spoiler title dude? Just cause this is the legion forum doesn't mean everyone is playing the alpha, Christ.
    Because someone might be in the forum looking for gameplay info, pricing, release dates, etc, that has nothing to do with the lore or story of the game, and the thread has an un-hidden spoiler in the title where anyone might accidentally see it without trying.

That's inconsiderate as hell.

How do we know Varian does not have a "heroic death?" How do we know Varian is dead at all? The finale cinematic for the Broken Shore introduction is still not in...

Also, "spoilers" in the title, as well as a lack of a spoiler tag.

We dont even know if hes dead or not or how he dies.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Actually we do

"After a long battle, King Varian fell and the Alliance retreats back to Stormwind. His funeral was held in Stormwind Keep, with every leader of the Alliance and countless mourning citizens attending. The Alliance leaders discuss their future and Anduin is crowned King of Stormwind. Before he met his end, Varian had given the letter he wrote to Anduin to Genn Greymane, but Genn could not bring himself to face Anduin and had an adventurer deliver it in his stead"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I think we can safely assume that the tomb with a picture of him lying down with a sword on his chest at stormwind park means he's dead. Unless this is like one of those youtube pranks.

Artwork created by Yochi
    I personally find watching game streamers to be the lowest, saddest form of loneliness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spoilers in the title? Seriously?

TY for ruining that surprise.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post

The guy made a stupid mistake and apologized for it, no need to continue being a dick.

Artwork created by Yochi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post

I apologize again

I really like your location title though, I read that book in middle school when I was a kid, the ending brought me to tears.

Well the title does keep popping up in the recent forum post section. People could be completely avoiding Legion info and still see this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    I apologize for the spoiler title guys, wasn't thinking about the recent posts feature, my bad.
    You can have a mod change that you know.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    I apologize again

I really like your location title though, I read that book in middle school when I was a kid, the ending brought me to tears.
    No worries. Just a gut reaction. I've done such a good job of avoiding story spoilers. This one caught me off guard.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Why?
    Because the Horde shouldn't be the only ones to have all the fun. I never did like Varian... never liked Garrosh either, and I primarily play Horde.

If a last stand against an infinite army of demons doesn't count, then I'm not exactly sure what does... if anything it's Tyrion who got the short end of the stick.