Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Yeah. >

Trump has been the frontrunner since day one.

That's why I say he has awakened the silent majority.

Now you can support that queen been Hilary all you want. Let's see what happens. >
    So you're saying that Trump is a necromancer? I knew it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    Trump does what he thinks is right for the time, He still always opposed unjust wars, until we are unable to oppose it
    Uh no he didn't.

"Stern asked Trump directly if he supported going to war with Iraq, and Trump hesitantly responded, “Yeah, I guess so.”"
    http://www.factcheck.org/2016/02/don...-the-iraq-war/

- - - Updated - - -

The people decide who represents them.
    Indeed:

“I truly believe that we’ve got to keep Trump’s feet to the fire. I think we have to make sure that Trump understands that we expect him to follow through on these things and we expect him to be, you know, our white knight, our advocate, our person.” -David Duke
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Trump was merely defending himself. But he didn't claim that her sex was inferior.
    defending/whining about getting asked tough questions with "she must be menstruating"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Bill Kristol only cares about neocon war hawks so the fact that he's courting Romney who is a dove compared to Clinton means they're actively trying to elect Clinton at this point. Not much of a head game when you know the main proponent is Bill Kristol.
    Seriously has Bill Kristol been correct on anything in the last decade?

Same difference.

The people decide who represents them.
    way to quote something I said matter-of-factly, completely devoid of any argument being made and attack that quote without reference to anything I said.
    You truly are foxnews' mmo-champion correspondent.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    way to quote something I said matter-of-factly, completely devoid of any argument being made and attack that quote without reference to anything I said.
    You truly are foxnews' mmo-champion correspondent.
    We vote for our leaders. Sorry if the GOP establishment doesn't like it.

The fact that anyone would even need to prove that Trump has been the frontrunner, by far, since day one (referring to Republican voters), shows a myopic level of thinking I dare not imagine because it really blinds you.

But hey, that's life, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    And hows the current president doing that gave you all these hopes and dreams that ended in Romney's loss? Let's not also ignore the clearly biased voting pool like almost all the Black populace (for example).
    So if black people voted becasue Obama is black, do white people vote for white presidents only?

We vote for our leaders. Sorry if the GOP establishment doesn't like it.

The fact that anyone would even need to prove that Trump has been the frontrunner, by far, since day one (referring to Republican voters), shows a myopic level of thinking I dare not imagine because it really blinds you.

But hey, that's life, right?
    again, go back and read what I said. I WAS FUCKING AGREEING WITH YOU AND NOT TRYING TO CALL YOU A FUCKING MORON FOR NOT REALIZING IT, BUT YOU'RE BEING A FUCKING (derp) AND NOT REALIZING IT.

all while calling me "dumb"

keep going tiger
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Seriously has Bill Kristol been correct on anything in the last decade?
    To the extent of being a savant definitely not but that's never been his thing. He's got the same approach as Zbiegniew Brezezinski, clown it up with halfass schtick in his public persona and grand chessboard it in places that actually matter to what he's trying to accomplish. He was a serious guiding hand in the Bush Presidency, having lots of ties to both Bush and Cheney and all their interests.

Neocons want to intersect the factions and use them both to their ends if need be.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    Not unless we institute an alternative vote system. With how voting works in the U.S. the best way is two party because otherwise 3rd parties just become spoilers.

These two videos break it down nicely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tWHJfhiyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3jE3B8HsE

Honestly I'd love to see a system with no parties, where candidates run on their own merits and ideologies. Candidates today have to usually become something they aren't in order to get nominated. Then when in office they have to deal with a congress that is absolutely paralyzed because of...the party system.
    I think it'd be interesting to maybe get rid of the primaries. Have an election with you and all 20 of your buddies. If you get the number of electors needed then you win. If not then maybe have a second round with the top 5? Then if you can't get enough well the good old house picks.

so much so that websites like Stormfront, and racists like David Duke all got the crazy idea to support him.
    weird.
    First of all, Hillary Clinton's mentor was a KKK leader. Secondly, just because someone supports you doesn't mean you believe in what the supporter believes. Most BLM supporters like Bernie, but i dont see him out blocking roads and violently pro.... wait nvm bad example.

7+ Year Old Account
    To the extent of being a savant definitely not but that's never been his thing. He's got the same approach as Zbiegniew Brezezinski, clown it up with halfass schtick in his public persona and grand chessboard it in places that actually matter to what he's trying to accomplish. He was a serious guiding hand in the Bush Presidency, having lots of ties to both Bush and Cheney and all their interests.

Neocons want to intersect the factions and use them both to their ends if need be.
    Which supports my original question.

Deleted
    again, go back and read what I said. I WAS FUCKING AGREEING WITH YOU AND NOT TRYING TO CALL YOU A FUCKING MORON FOR NOT REALIZING IT, BUT YOU'RE BEING A FUCKING (derp) AND NOT REALIZING IT.

all while calling me "dumb"

keep going tiger
    I don't care what real racists think. Trump has publically disavowed them.

You want a wiki link or something though, right?

The voters still decide.

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    First of all, Hillary Clinton's mentor was a KKK leader. Secondly, just because someone supports you doesn't mean you believe in what the supporter believes. Most BLM supporters like Bernie, but i dont see him out blocking roads and violently pro.... wait nvm bad example.
    first of all hillary is a shitlord, and calling her out is like giving me a handy with some spit.

timeroll:
    glnger: trump is supported by these out-right racists
    Guy: well, Hillary did it too
    glnger: shakes head and buries it deep into his palm

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Which supports my original question.
    The shit that happened did so because they wanted it to happen, not because it was unintended.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    The shit that happened did so because they wanted it to happen, not because it was unintended.
    LOL which still supports my original question.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Sanders isn't staying in if he loses the primary, he already stated he wasn't going to run as an independent if he loses.

If Romney runs, it would hand Clinton the general with how our elections are setup. And the Republicans are hoping for Clinton to win which was my entire thing I was making.
    He says that now. Also I wouldn't give you a penny for either candidate

Quote Originally Posted by zorothusian View Post
    He says that now. Also I wouldn't give you a penny for either candidate
    While no one is 100% honest, Sanders is known for his honesty and such among those in government and even respected for it.

Given what Sanders has stated he would do (given his record) and the fact that him running as an independent would just help Trump to win in the general. I doubt he would do that.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.