10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Queen Elise View Post
    too bad its horde only...
    shouldn't it be account wide though?

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    Have you... not noticed a ton of items that are account-wide are also faction specific? Lothar's weapons are alliance only transmogs. Durotan's axe & Guldan's staff is Horde only.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    Tooltip on the weapons says racial limitations (human, dwarf, gnome and so on)

Quote Originally Posted by Bullfu View Post
    Holy shit, I totally forgot that the Dev Update thing is tonight.

Also, did anyone mention this? A guy who had leaked about Warlords and Legion before they were announced made a post on reddit about the pre-patch going live on July 19: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...1/70_prepatch/
    Posting before the Dev Update:

Also, in response to the second bit, not surprised. Although it is a few weeks earlier than expected.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullfu View Post
    Holy shit, I totally forgot that the Dev Update thing is tonight.

Also, did anyone mention this? A guy who had leaked about Warlords and Legion before they were announced made a post on reddit about the pre-patch going live on July 19: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...1/70_prepatch/
    If the beta will announced today, and will start next week, the leak can be credible. We can have 2 month of beta.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Velen doing something at all? That's some SCP event right there.
    Well, containment should be simple since he usually doesn't do anything.

But have you looked at the number of reality benders running around on Azeroth? One more or less is hardly even going to register.

It seems the new build added a quest with Khadgar to investigate a fallen star, which you then take to Velen, and doing so you are taken into the Battle for the Exodar scenario, where he is defending his people.

Edit: After having finished the scenario, I am surprised at what transpired.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    It seems the new build added a quest with Khadgar to investigate a fallen star, which you then take to Velen, and doing so you are taken into the Battle for the Exodar scenario, where he is defending his people.
    The fallen star was Tyrael.

10+ Year Old Account

Come on Blizzard make the login screen the Tomb of Sargeras.
    Just need to do the entrance and nothing fancy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Not surprising. Pre-patches have a predictable schedule.
    Really kinda miss Jaylock saying his/her Alpha Build Hype!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Have you... not noticed a ton of items that are account-wide are also faction specific? Lothar's weapons are alliance only transmogs. Durotan's axe & Guldan's staff is Horde only.
    Kinda like it that way, and really wish the old mounts on my account would be removed.
    I main Horde, but I did try out on my main account and now I got Ally mounts on my account.
    Really annoys me to no end.
    Still regardless too I am glad I don't have to deal with Ally, but I do enjoy the Horde.
    Much more enjoyable, like the races etc, can get into them more easier, and I like all the characters, npcs, and such...etc..

Darion is the 4th horseman, not tirion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    You're probably excited because we might see the new firelord this patch.
    Right. But I'd like to see Ragnaros again... not a random flame dude with any backgroud.

I have same form of affection for Ragnaros ... especially after the 2.000 times I had to kill him during the WoD Anniversary Event for the pet!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    The fallen star was Tyrael.
    Crossover with Diablo 3 incoming ;D

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Darion is the 4th horseman, not tirion.
    The fallen star is a reference to Diablo 3.... and in Diablo 3 the fallen star is Tyrael. He dont mention tirion.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrymer View Post
    Tooltip on the weapons says racial limitations (human, dwarf, gnome and so on)
    oh okay, that's too bad then.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Well, since you no longer have a 'reason' to raid, you can spend your new-found extra time working on your flawed personality.

Time's a wastin.
    coming at me with that weak shit while you're being sexually attracted to animals is kinda weak bro

Class hall missions like this make me cry a bit from the inside.

Dark Storms: Dark storms still gather above the Tomb of Sargeras, where the Legion army has gathered. Let us send our champions to the Broken Shore to scout the area and look for survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard wants us to test the "Broken" shore event... but it's still "broken" alliance side... gg

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Right. But I'd like to see Ragnaros again... not a random flame dude with any backgroud.

I have same form of affection for Ragnaros ... especially after the 2.000 times I had to kill him during the WoD Anniversary Event for the pet!

- - - Updated - - -

Crossover with Diablo 3 incoming ;D

The fallen star is a reference to Diablo 3.... and in Diablo 3 the fallen star is Tyrael. He dont mention tirion.
    How is that relevant may i ask? I was talking about the Four horsemen, nazgrim, whitemane, thoras, and darion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post

Dark Storms: Dark storms still gather above the Tomb of Sargeras, where the Legion army has gathered. Let us send our champions to the Broken Shore to scout the area and look for survivors.
    Last time I talked about this all I got was responses like "Well, yeah, but you don't do that many mission anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post

And then, when you complete the quest, your champions will need your aid because they were stupid enough to let their guard down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Last time I talked about this all I got was responses like "Well, yeah, but you don't do that many mission anymore."
    That's....kind of...true. The missions are going to be 1% of the entire expac. They seem to be just things you can do when you have fuck all time. I mean, I think blizz wants us to go out into the world, instead of us staying inside a city...or an order hall.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I think blizz wants us to go out into the world, instead of us staying inside a city...or an order hall.
    Out?... into the world?
    Lol, after spending so much time in my garrison I'm actually scared of going and actually farming mats for profs. Not sure if I'll be able to maintain all profs in this xpac.
    Anybody knows if there are ingredients with daily reset timers like in wod (and mop?)?

And then, when you complete the quest, your champions will need your aid because they were stupid enough to let their guard down.

- - - Updated - - -

That's....kind of...true. The missions are going to be 1% of the entire expac. They seem to be just things you can do when you have fuck all time. I mean, I think blizz wants us to go out into the world, instead of us staying inside a city...or an order hall.
    No, they won't. They will complete the mission and come back. Even if they fail, they just come back and call it a day. I did these order hall missions on the alpha for over a week and not once did they actually got me out in the world. Other stuff? Yes. But these missions do shit to get me out of my order hall.

And even if there are fewer missions now it still kinda sucks to see some awesome shit being stuffed into a mission.