Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Samplesize of 100 suspected people for each - 16 were convicted and 12 imprisoned vs. 13 convicted and 4 imprisoned.
    It´s not a sample size of 100 suspects it´s per 100 suspects.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    We could probably find more news articles supporting my argument if the searches where done by people that speak that language since most stuff don't get translated.
    News articles, lawl. I'd rather not read some biased media interpretation. It's impossible to conduct such a study in Sweden due to the fact we're not recording peoples ethnicity when they commit a crime.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-09 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    Are Icelandic Prisons private or government owned?

I might have to invest in prison systems if it is private.

Let these bleeding heart liberals with a fetish for immigrants pay for their trip over to Iceland, just to arrest and convict them for crimes and house them in my for profit prison.

Sign me up.
    it says "Prison" and not "Prisons" for a reason. in iceland there is only ONE (1) prison. the quote of 80 % foreigners means a total of 89 foreigner prisoners, from which only 39 lived on / in Iceland. Good luck investing in the icelandic justice system. you will be rich soon (sarcasm).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    In a Samplesize of 100 suspected people for each - 16 were convicted and 12 imprisoned vs. 13 convicted and 4 imprisoned.

Not to mention the article is from 2013. I'd be very interested if there is a new statistic. Because I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers of convictions/imprisonments went up from there.
    Yeah, the crime clearance rate went up in 2015 like it did the years befor. Though the crime rates except for cybercrime dropped or stayed the same, so i don´t know, we´ll have to wait.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

So 56% of the crimes are from locals. Great statistics.
    Last edited by Guyv3r; 2016-05-09 at 02:54 PM.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    So 66% of the crimes are from locals. Great statistics.
    hmm try again

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    hmm try again
    I don't know which reaction you want me to have. Is it this one? xD

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know which reaction you want me to have. Is it this one? xD
    44% + 66% = ?

Deleted
    44% + 66% = ?
    Here in Austria we are at 110%. Always.

44% + 66% = ?
    Damn! Good eye :P Thanks i'll correct it

Deleted
    I hate these kind of statistics because it doesn't take into account the racist judicial system most countries with a sizable minorities population have.

In the Netherlands their was a study done in regards to that minorities often receive much harsher punishments for the same crimes, some cases 50%+ harder sentence compared to a white person.

In the US we know for a fact that drug use between white American and black American is the same relative to the population. But the incarceration of African Americans is so much higher relative to their population that it screws the whole crime rates. If the prisons should have been 20% black and 80% white in a perfect world in the real work it closer to 40% black vs 60% white.

http://www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-fact-sheet

So yea, I suggest we punish white people the same as minorities and then lets talk about who the more violent one are.
    But but racism? In some of the least racist countries in the world? You have got to be joking. They have to commit the damn crimes to be in the judicial system in the first place you dolt.

All those white rape parties we hear about eh. GTFO

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So 56% of the crimes are from locals. Great statistics.
    Who make up what % of the population? Use your brain man.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    But but racism? In some of the least racist countries in the world? You have got to be joking. They have to commit the damn crimes to be in the judicial system in the first place you dolt.
    Well they all had to commit the crimes first. Doesn´t change that the judicial system isn´t blind to race and/or background.

So if you don´t hear about it it doesn´t exist. Less harsher punishments - less media attention - less hearing about it. Nah, can´t be like that.

And overall 99.6% of locals are respectable people compared to 99% of foreigners. The 44% to 56% numbers just look better if you want to stir up people.

Deleted
    In 2015, nearly 63% of all prisoners in the Netherlands was foreigner.

So if you don´t hear about it it doesn´t exist. Less harsher punishments - less media attention - less hearing about it. Nah, can´t be like that.
    I don't know where your from, but most mainstream media stations try to sweep anything and everything under the rug that involves immigrants doing terrible crimes. And when they do air them, ESPECIALLY here in Australia, they are always portrayed as "Australian"...No no no my news reporter friend, Amed ackbar abdul jafer muhammad, who moved here last week, is not an Australian.

It reminds me the other day when they were talking about another tragedy happening to a christian woman who was in a immigration camp awaiting transfer. They said, and I shit you not, it was the second time in about 4 weeks that witnesses said they caught themselves alight and burned to death, bullshit. In an immigration camp full of young male muslims, your'e gonna try and tell me one of the few christian females in there, caught herself on-fire...I'm guessing they left out the bit where she raped herself repeatedly before hand.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    I don't know where your from, but most mainstream media stations try to sweep anything and everything under the rug that involves immigrants doing terrible crimes. And when they do air them, ESPECIALLY here in Australia, they are always portrayed as "Australian"...No no no my news reporter friend, Amed ackbar abdul jafer muhammad, who moved here last week, is not an Australian.
    About the country in question. Though depending on the country you´re talking about news do look quite different, also since we we're talking about the US too, i´d say they do highlight races when commenting on a story.

It reminds me the other day when they were talking about another tragedy happening to a christian woman who was in a immigration camp awaiting transfer. They said, and I shit you not, it was the second time in about 4 weeks that witnesses said they caught themselves alight and burned to death, bullshit. In an immigration camp full of young male muslims, your'e gonna try and tell me one of the few christian females in there, caught herself on-fire...I'm guessing they left out the bit where she raped herself repeatedly before hand.
    One christian women burned herself to death twice? Ignoring that you´re not backing anything up about this story, what am i supposed to make out of it?

One christian women burned herself to death twice? Ignoring that you´re not backing anything up about this story, what am i supposed to make out of it?
    Another tragedy, as in happening again. She was the second person in a matter of weeks to set her self on fire.
    Last edited by Tumble; 2016-05-10 at 11:48 AM.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

15+ Year Old Account
    Another tragedy, as in happening again. She was the second person in a matter of weeks to set her self on fire.
    That´s only answering one of my two questions.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

GFTO yourself when you don't call it racism when the police and judges in the US actively aim to put more black people in prison. We already know this is the case since allot of states have already admitted to this and they promised to reform their system.

You create a downward spiral when you do racial profiling and put people in prison because of their race. it makes a huge difference if a person gets a community service or 1 year in prison, and when that happens on a massive scale you get what's happening in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    In 2015, nearly 63% of all prisoners in the Netherlands was foreigner.
    And then I will go back again to a study done last year, pick your news article because it's all based on the same research.

https://www.google.nl/webhp?sourceid...ochtone+daders

---------

The real thugs are the people defending this system, that support taking people's freedom away because of a difference in ethnic background.

Deleted
    GFTO yourself when you don't call it racism when the police and judges in the US actively aim to put more black people in prison.
    Prove this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Prove this.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-q..._b_658947.html

That´s from a quick google search, make of it what you want. There are numbers out there that highlight the differences, but i guess you will be handwaving it away as "biased" like you did with the link i provided when talking about how the swedish system is racist.