How do I make a Poll on Forums?

How do I make a Poll on Forums?

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you create a new thread, go down to 'Additional options', tick the 'Post a Poll' box, add your number, and when you click the submit thread option you can then enter the criteria for what people can vote on.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Thanks for the response, but there is no option like you mentioned in my additional options. Maybe its something about my privileges?

Do you mean on the battlenet forums? Don't think you can make polls there since they're pointless.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    Do you mean on the battlenet forums? Don't think you can make polls there since they're pointless.
    No I was asking making polls on mmo-champion forums