Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Doesn't add up. Vol'jin should be able to heal his wounds
    Probably a legion assassin hidden in horde ranks gets to him instead of wounds.

New leader of the horde just got shows on Mes stream.
    Dont wanna spoil.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ?
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    That's the way how Blizz destroys characters. I think I'm not the only one who was far more happy with Varian, the awesome Warrior-King of Stormwind, before he became the Champion of Goldrinn or the wise nice guy.

If we need a wise guy or an exhibitionist, we call Velen.
    Wait - Velen's an exhibitionist? Has he been streaking through the Exodar again?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Thats it, i am done. Fuckin blizz is killing my best pal. Screw them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Wow, vol'jin is faking his death so hard he decided that the best way to reach zandalari is to be sent to them in a jar ! What a genius !

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    So the player can use the weapon, of course.

I imagine troll gods were still not too happy with him being a little chump compared to his old man.
    Sen'jin got killed by Murlocs.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    That's the way how Blizz destroys characters. I think I'm not the only one who was far more happy with Varian, the awesome Warrior-King of Stormwind, before he became the Champion of Goldrinn or the wise nice guy.

If we need a wise guy or an exhibitionist, we call Velen.
    Honestly Varian + Garrosh as faction leaders rekindled that good old faction animosity of Vanilla. I loved them simply because they brought the WAR feeling back into the game. Lately I cba to kill alliance players...I just don't care anymore...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Good riddance!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Wow, vol'jin is faking his death so hard he decided that the best way to reach zandalari is to be sent to them in a jar ! What a genius !
    Obviously, Vol'jin is just flexible, and the jar containing the completely and totally alive Vol'jin will be smuggled to Zandalar. He learned Monk skills in Pandaria, after all!

Deleted
    This is pure comedy gold. Actually made me laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Hey, it's only fair Vol'jin gets the same treatment Garrosh got. I very much remember all the insults Troll players threw at Orc players for liking Garrosh and not wanting him dead. This time it's your turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I very much remember all the insults Troll players threw at Orc players for liking Garrosh and not wanting him dead.
    Indeed Hardy, I'm sure that happened in places different from your own head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Wonder if he can voodoo it up or something and be the players maybe Troll player's shadow or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Hey, it's only fair Vol'jin gets the same treatment Garrosh got.
    ... Only way this could've been an even remotely equivelant treatment would be if Garry had died after appearing in the intro on the way over to Twilight Highlands back in Cataclysm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggudrai View Post
    ... Only way this could've been an even remotely equivelant treatment would be if Garry had died after appearing in the intro on the way over to Twilight Highlands back in Cataclysm...
    Say what you want, unlike Vol'jin, Garrosh actually does things. Vol'jin's death, really, is in line with his character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Wonder if he can voodoo it up or something and be the players maybe Troll player's shadow or something?
    How about an off-hand item that is shrunken head of vol'jin ? If you listen closely you can hear faint "h-h-h-h-heeeeeelp".

Edit: It really reminds me of that "sweet jesus pooh that's not honey, that my fathers ashes" pic. Its just that this time, its your warchief.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2016-05-10 at 01:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Wait - Velen's an exhibitionist? Has he been streaking through the Exodar again?
    Amd he's an eunuch.

I lol'd.

"Mon, I gonna fake ma death so hard I wan ya ta burn me body ta ash and put me in da urn. Den I pop out when dey least expect it!"

"...uh, sir?"

"Darkspear neva die"

The sheer hilarity of such a thing happening might even have quelled my nerdrage... Sod it, let's just turn WoW into a straight up comedy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I lol'd.

"Mon, I gonna fake ma death so hard I wan ya ta burn me body ta ash and put me in da urn. Den I pop out when dey least expect it!"

"...uh, sir?"

"Darkspear neva die"
    10/10 topkek
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    10/10 topkek
    Maybe he will go the way of Darth Sion
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol