Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude on Sports Illustrated cover

NEWS10 — Caitlyn Jenner is ready to bare it all.

According to Us Weekly, Jenner will appear on a summer cover of Sports Illustrated wearing “nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal.” The shoot is designed to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Jenner’s world record setting decathlon win at the 1976 Montreal Olympic Games.

Until now, Jenner says, she had stashed her “most prized possession” at the bottom of her makeup drawer. This will be her first time posing with her medal since her transition, something Caitlyn is really ‘excited about’, the source told Us Weekly.

But while it may be Cait’s first time posing nude with her medal, she will not be the first Jenner to do so.

In a Keeping Up With The Kardashians episode, her former wife Kris stripped down and posed up with the Olympian’s medal and just a flag around her in a sexy surprise for her now-ex.

http://news10.com/2016/05/09/caitlyn...strated-cover/

Well that's gross. No one wants to see some naked 60 year old on a magazine cover.

I'm guessing it will be more like a boudior photo than something from Hustler magazine.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Well that's gross. No one wants to see some naked 60 year old on a magazine cover.
    Ohhhh I don't know about that. Helen Mirren is rather yummo for an old girl.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

This is ridiculous lol. I love it.

Goes to show that Bruce really was an attention whore like the rest of the Kardashians, we just didn't find out until he transitioned. Caitlyn fits in well with the other Kardashians.

I've never seen her show on E or whatever network it went on, but I remember seeing a clip where another Trans woman basically said she was just attention whoring it up (in nicer words). Guess this goes to show it.

Glad to see she's using her privilege to help the Trans community. Holy shit I don't think I've ever used a sentence like that unsarcastically, but there we go.

Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    Okay, now we need a poll option, which geriatric would you rather see nude, jenner, mirren or neither. I'm guessing neither wins.

So brave. Such an inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I'll never understand why people give a shit about this family of attention whores
    Because the media blasts every tidbit of information about them out to the moronic public 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Because the media blasts every tidbit of information about them out to the moronic public 24/7.
    I'm guessing a confluence of sports, murder, sex and controversy, all in one family.

GOODBYE HORSES! I AM FLYING OVER YOU!

Come now, you were thinking the same thing.

Seeing as most of the pictures end up doctored....
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Will Jenner's genitals being showing? Are they male or female genitals?

Who wants to see an old naked he-she retard?

10+ Year Old Account
    So why is this prestigious sports publication banking on a nekked senior citizen to deliver the dollars and the buzz? If that imagery was such a slam-dunk, AARP would have built a franchise off the bare wrinkly bums of retirement-village-dwelling women across this great land.
    Source: http://nypost.com/2016/05/05/sports-...f-desperation/

Although I generally agree with the article above, I'm willing to be a good sport. I'm willing to appear naked on the cover of Sports Illustrated for less money and I'm a decade younger! [With the photo, makeup and computer tweaks Caitlyn will get, they could probably even make me look good.]
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Naked"

No chest, no crotch, clever angles, make-up, photoshop.

No one wants to see it, but it's a good PR stunt.

Its going to be really weird when people realize that his Gold medal for a male event didn't transition to female.

Deleted
    Just a PR stunt, sort of what playboy did in its own death throes

These publications are dinosaurs from another era, hanging on for dear life

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to vomit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    did you just..... ?

comparing Mirren with Jenner.

That's a crime on humanity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    "Naked"

No chest, no crotch, clever angles, make-up, photoshop.

No one wants to see it, but it's a good PR stunt.
    In all fairness, it does help the transgender community in the US. And that part matters actually.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever she wears, I insist that it be properly ironed so there are no wrinkles!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.