Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    Stupid who fight for till death to protect a lot better then coward who run away because he fear death.

Legion are not here to rules alliances and horde, but to kill all of them whatever they are old or young.

They run today, what will they do tomorrow when more Legion reinforcement arrive?
    What will they do in middle of battle when legion open portal to different planets to summon more reinforcement?

Legion here to kill all of them, you just run away like rat at every impossible battle till you become last survivor.

Then what?
    If you couldn't win against them alongside the alliance what make you believe you can do it alone?

Or, will you then forsake other Horde members in middle of battle too?
    You can't win, so let's ignore Orcs who is fighting in front line and run away before they notice us...

And cycle of cowards and running away continue till Legion mange to end all life in Azeroth like they done to many planets before them.
    Dude I want to see you play Starcraft.

Deleted
    Stupid who fight for till death to protect a lot better then coward who run away because he fear death.

Legion are not here to rules alliances and horde, but to kill all of them whatever they are old or young.

They run today, what will they do tomorrow when more Legion reinforcement arrive?
    What will they do in middle of battle when legion open portal to different planets to summon more reinforcement?

Legion here to kill all of them, you just run away like rat at every impossible battle till you become last survivor.

Then what?
    If you couldn't win against them alongside the alliance what make you believe you can do it alone?

You can't win, so let's ignore Orcs who is fighting in front line and run away before they notice us...

And cycle of cowards and running away continue till Legion mange to end all life in Azeroth like they done to many planets before them.
    So your plan is to just die right now cause we cant beat them? Have you ever heard of Guerrilla warfare? Brave doesn't mean marching on the open field infront of fire. By your definition taking cover is cowardly. Against overwhelming odd retreat then fight when you have tactical advantage based on location, resource or number.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maculo View Post
    I expected a misunderstanding as well, but there was one part of the Horde video that made me question that assumption. As Sylvannas enters the horde throne room, she says something along the lines that, "the Alliance will surely retaliate." I am curious if that means part of the Horde did take an opportunity to attack the Alliance, or perhaps the Alliance was caught by friendly fire.
    Or maybe she just knows that the Alliance lost their flank when the Horde absolutely had to retreat. Quite a few posters here are under the false impression that the Horde members are cowardly traitors and must die for what they did. She knows that people like Jaina, Genn and Tyrande aren't textbook examples of reasonable, to put it mildly.

But honestly Baine and Thrall were like right next to Sylvanas during the Broken Shore assault. They wouldn't let Sylvanas get away with doing something nasty against the Alliance. Hell, Thrall would probably sooner let Horde people die than put Jaina in danger. But not only was Sylvanas executed, but he was given command over the Horde. The Whole Horde. She did everything by the book.

Deleted

Then what?

Please, don't join the army. Or do, they will kick that fantasy world mindset out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    They managed to communicate alright during the entire scenario until the point where the Horde fled.

But anyway, if you are not in a position to send a message over to fall back, you don't fall back.
    So what do you do, die to the last man and essentially lose your entire command structure (Sylvanas, Vol'jin, Baine, Thrall, etc), your elite forces and many other troops to die just because "Hurr dur honor."

No you retreat and hope the others are smart enough to put 2+2 together. Seriously do you even read military or is your entire knowledge of battles Thermopylae? Which when known the battle was lost Leonidas sent away 99% of his forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Or maybe she just knows that the Alliance lost their flank when the Horde absolutely had to retreat. Quite a few posters here are under the false impression that the Horde members are cowardly traitors and must die for what they did. She knows that people like Jaina, Genn and Tyrande aren't textbook examples of reasonable, to put it mildly.

But honestly Baine and Thrall were like right next to Sylvanas during the Broken Shore assault. They wouldn't let Sylvanas get away with doing something nasty against the Alliance. Hell, Thrall would probably sooner let Horde people die than put Jaina in danger. But not only was Sylvanas executed, but he was given command over the Horde. The Whole Horde. She did everything by the book.
    That is a possibility, but the use of the word "retaliate" would be an odd choice in my opinion. My guess is that the Horde triggers something, which hits the Alliance as friendly fire.

I feel that a friendly fire situation would make the most sense, since it would ignite tensions and mistrust, but at the same time not make the Horde's action necessarily evil. I am eager to see the full cinematic.

That definitely is a possibility, but the use of the word "retaliate" would be an odd choice in my opinion. My guess is that the Horde triggers something, which hits the Alliance as friendly fire. I feel that a friendly fire situation would make the most sense, since it would ignite tensions and mistrust, but at the same time not make the Horde's action necessarily evil.
    Her wording makes complete sense.

When the Horde re-treats she knows that the Alliance won't see it as the Horde does. They will think the horde betrayed them. So She is being pragmatic by saying at some point the Alliance will strike back at the horde for this perceived slight. The alliance were too far away for friendly fire to occur. As neither party at this point could even see one another. From the alliance PoV the horde never turned up on the flank like they agreed. So the alliance think the horde left them to get fucked over by the legion.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Her wording makes complete sense.

When the Horde re-treats she knows that the Alliance won't see it as the Horde does. They will think the horde betrayed them. So She is being pragmatic by saying at some point the Alliance will strike back at the horde for this perceived slight. The alliance were too far away for friendly fire to occur. As neither party at this point could even see one another. From the alliance PoV the horde never turned up on the flank like they agreed. So the alliance think the horde left them to get fucked over by the legion.
    I do not disagree on the logic behind it, but the use of the word "retaliate" makes me think there is more to it then just a retreat. That is where I expect a friendly fire situation regards to how the Horde retreated.

Deleted
    Like the Draenai? Dunn-Dunn

Deleted
    At least its a better Reason for pvp then in wod

I do not disagree on the logic behind it, but the use of the word "retaliate" makes me think there is more to it then just a retreat. That is where I expect a friendly fire situation regards to how the Horde retreated.
    Doubt it's what you think as from what I gather the alliance and horde were entirely cut off from one another and it would have to be a hell of a miss fire (and the alliance scenario does not show any horde or any mention of the horde attacking them.)

If it was I would be surprised, it could happen I just think its not likely at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Please, don't join the army. Or do, they will kick that fantasy world mindset out of you.
    Don't mix Fantasy with real world please.

In WW1/2. Winner didn't start killing all losing side members, did they?

USA wasn't planing to slaughters all of Germans, Japanese and their allies whatever they are young or old, Civilian or not.
    War will be completely different if it was fought like that.

But that real world and not fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by PossibleBit View Post
    Like the Draenai? Dunn-Dunn
    If they have spaceships to run away from impossible battle, be my guest.

But right now they are like rats inside empty box without anywhere to hide.
    And instead of trying to attack their enemy and they might survives, they just watch as their enemy pick them one by one till no one mange to survived.

Edit: Draenai should rebuilt their spaceships and take people from every races and try to send them away encase they lost the war.
    They can used them in other games where they don't know whatever Azeroth survive or not.
    Last edited by greeeed; 2016-05-10 at 01:11 PM.