Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Nothing is happening. This is a trivial event. Nothing to see hear. Move along. Move along.
    That's right, nothing is happening. It's over. There's not more to discover, the dude will stand trial for manslaughter and probably be put in a mental institution instead of jail. There is no mystery here except if he really yelled Allahu Akbar so the Islamophobes can have another go at being outraged or something else entirely, so everyone can go "Wtf is with these mental people?"

Seriously, this is not news. A dude freaked out. It happens once a day in Germany, we don't report every one of them.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    That's right, nothing is happening. It's over. There's not more to discover, the dude will stand trial for manslaughter and probably be put in a mental institution instead of jail. There is no mystery here except if he really yelled Allahu Akbar so the Islamophobes can have another go at being outraged or something else entirely, so everyone can go "Wtf is with these mental people?"

Seriously, this is not news. A dude freaked out. It happens once a day in Germany, we don't report every one of them.
    Don't you see? A German guy named Paul said "something something Allah" while doing crazy stuff. Clearly this is grounds for ethnic cleansing against brown people!

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Don't you see? A German guy named Paul said "something something Allah" while doing crazy stuff. Clearly this is grounds for ethnic cleansing against brown people!
    OR... white people that yell weird stuff!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

But that don't feed the hate machine.

10+ Year Old Account
    like BAAYERN BAAYERN BAAYERN

/duckrunsawaygiggle
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    What i'm reading is it's a person with the german nationality and no immigrant background. His motives were political according to witnesses he shouted ""Allah akbar" and "Ihr Ungläubigen" for those who can't understand german that's "you unbelievers"

I liked it more when lost people ended up just killing themselves and not joining some cult to fill in their life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    like BAAYERN BAAYERN BAAYERN

/duckrunsawaygiggle
    Campeone, mate. Campeone.

- - - Updated - - -

But that don't feed the hate machine.
    I think the hate machine is way overrated, anyway. Let it die out. I used to laugh at the idea of hippies in the 60s when I was younger. Now I feel more akin to them than I thought I would. Except the drugs, that's a bit over the top. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Campeone, mate. Campeone.
    True, but that gets boring. 26 championships, the 2nd on that list has 9 but also holds the record as elevator team.
    Even Munich fans have a hard time to cheer anymore. There's a reason why the Allianz Arena is considered one of the country's least enthusiastic turfs.
    We need more balance back, more challenge in the league.
    But that's for another thread
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2016-05-10 at 11:12 AM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The guy was yelling "Allahu Akbar" while trying to kill as many people as he can, but the German police say he was "uncooperative". Talk about controlling the message.
    Simply the German police trying to sweep this under the rug to silence the protesting masses.

It's actually a cultural genocide by the police, apparently they want the muslims to continue killing native Germans because they're so afraid of a right wing party coming to power. And yet these actions only frustrate the populace even more, pushing them towards right wing parties. Which is the irony.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Simply the German police trying to sweep this under the rug to silence the protesting masses.

It's actually a cultural genocide by the police, apparently they want the muslims to continue killing native Germans because they're so afraid of a right wing party coming to power. And yet these actions only frustrate the populace even more, pushing them towards right wing parties. Which is the irony.
    Gish gallop in progress.

It was a German national who did it and he was most likely mentally deranged. The only irony is that people jumped the gun too early. They didn't wait and now they are looking like idiots by blaming refugees. For the record: There hasn't been an incident of "Muslims killing native Germans" as a sort of campaign so far, this is all wishful thinking of those who'd want to see their imagined cultural genocide transcend into something more apocalyptic and substantial, since that isn't happening so far the train to Hyperbolistan is currently carrying many passengers.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Gish gallop in progress.

It was a German national who did it and he was most likely mentally deranged. The only irony is that there hasn't been an incident of "Muslims killing native Germans" as a sort of campaign so far, this is all wishful thinking of those who'd want to see their imagined cultural genocide transcend into something more apocalyptic and substantial, since that isn't happening so far the train to Hyperbolistan is currently carrying many passengers.
    Paradoxically, there's currently probably more right wingers than Muslims hoping really hard for an Islamist terror spree.

Deleted
    Enjoying your new Islam fad, germans?

Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    Enjoying your new Islam fad, germans?
    German terror stabbings: 1
    US toddler shootings: 23

Deleted
    German terror stabbings: 1
    US toddler shootings: 23
    I'm not American, but ok.

Deleted
    What's with all this shit about "brown people"? If they're from middle east, they're not fucking "brown people", they're white. Arabs are white, as are shitloads of people in north africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    What's with all this shit about "brown people"? If they're from middle east, they're not fucking "brown people", they're white. Arabs are white, as are shitloads of people in north africa.
    Considering an Italian guy recently got ethnically profiled for doing math on a plane and ignoring his seat neighbour, don't pretend people aren't being taught to fear a certain phenotype: Tan with dark, curly hair.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like that a man who stabs people while yelling allua akbar is at first considered a terrorist and later when discovered he´s actually a local considered a lunatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Considering an Italian guy recently got ethnically profiled for doing math on a plane and ignoring his seat neighbour, don't pretend people aren't being taught to fear a certain phenotype: Tan with dark, curly hair.
    So? That doesn't make them "brown people".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So? That doesn't make them "brown people".
    Well, what are "brown people" then if not people with brown skin and dark hair? I mean it seems to be between white and black. During summer i can be considered brown if i was out in the sun too much, because of you guessed it, my skin and hair colour.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

He can still be a native german muslim convert that happens to have mental illness + drug problems!

The ultimate fuckup.