EU people typically just make a lvl 1 to post on the US forums. Dunno if there's anything that would prevent you from doing that.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try that, I'll make lvl 1 troll hunter named Blizzardsuckslol for added credibility.

Thanks for the tip.

So they still haven't gone back on forcing the Imp on Destruction?

I may end up refusing to use it out of protest.... The Felhunter is my main pet, I don't give a shit if the devs disagree with that.

The only way they'll change it now is if they see too many people using "the wrong" pet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post

I may end up refusing to use it out of protest.... The Felhunter is my main pet, I don't give a shit if the devs disagree with that.

The only way they'll change it now is if they see too many people using "the wrong" pet.
    well, you can use GoSup and use the permanent doomguard instead but yeah, it is a bit annoying that they are forcing us to use a narrow array of demons as destro, but at the same time, it makes sorta sense, since the imp deals fire dmg but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post

Good luck with that.

Since Beta is officially upon us this thread will be changed slightly from the "pre-Beta" iteration to a full blown Beta thread. I'll include a few shortcut links to things relevant to Beta:

General Talent Calculator

PvP Talent Calculator

Artifact Talent Tree

Item Sets

Legacy of Azj'Aqir
    Vestments of the Black Harvest

Legendaries (ooo shiny):
    Pillars of the Dark Portal
    Sin'dorei Spite
    Sephuz's Secret
    Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus

Magistrike Restraints
    Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar
    Feretory of Souls
    Alythess's Pyrogenics

Legendaries NOT available yet:
    Fatebender
    Timeshifters
    Norgannon's Foresight

If anyone has anything else that should be listed here (including any video overviews, relevant theorycrafting links, spreadsheets, etc) PM me or post them here so I can add them to the 'master list' that is in the original post.

I don't know if anyone has noticed but there's a bugged talent in the pvp talent calculator featured in the link above ( the wowdb), I'm talking about soul siphon as it shows in destro/demo as well, since it's an affli only talent i don't know why they havent fixed it yet , meanwhile if you check the pvp talent calculator on lets say wowhead's legion , you can find the actually talents for the other 2 specs.

Hope it gets fixed soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, has anyone in beta tried casting Havoced Incinerate with Fire and Brimstone talented? How does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    So, has anyone in beta tried casting Havoced Incinerate with Fire and Brimstone talented? How does it work?

It turns incinerate into aoe which is not eligible for havoc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    It turns incinerate into aoe which is not eligible for havoc.
    Ok, thanks.

And may I say, ouch! Yet another flaw in the Legion destro redesign. Previously we could switch FnB on and off at will and not have to suffer from such flaws...

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    Ok, thanks.

And may I say, ouch! Yet another flaw in the Legion destro redesign. Previously we could switch FnB on and off at will and not have to suffer from such flaws...
    Not really sure I'd call that a flaw, considering its a talent you have to actively pick that turns our filler into an aoe spell without a dmg penalty (so far).

I'd like to see Demonic Circle baseline for all Warlock specs, replacing that spot on the talent tree for Mannoroth's Fury to return as either a passive to make RoF insta-cast or it's current design of increasing damage + radius. Dem O already looks like it'll be the most widely selected ability on that tier, definitely more so than Rush which I've never so much as considered since it's introduction.

With Soul Leech becoming baseline and drain life back (FINALLY!!), don't care that we lose Dark Regen, Dark Pact, Soul Link etc. etc. all the sky is falling posts regarding our survivability are asinine. If anything we'll be surviving equally well. Mobility however remains a valid concern. Looking at other classes Warlocks really do look to be the slowest class in the game now. Having Dem O baseline would do wonders for the class as a whole.

I don't understand why burning rush and demonic circle (mobility talents) are competing with dark pact (survivability cd). If anything they should have brought back demonic leap as a talent for all specs in that row, and put dark pact somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by thrill View Post
    I don't understand why burning rush and demonic circle (mobility talents) are competing with dark pact (survivability cd). If anything they should have brought back demonic leap as a talent for all specs in that row, and put dark pact somewhere else.
    It doesn't really make sense that a movement talent is on the same row as a CC break/dispel and a fear-shield-thingy either, but that's how it is in WoD anyway.

There are several reasons, in reality, such as Blizzard's vision of the class (tanky as opposed to mobile) and one of the goals of the talent revamp (to offer actual choice, not just three versions of the same thing).

10+ Year Old Account
    Because mobility is a form of survivability, this is by no means a unique; it's the same as the very first row of Mage talents on live.

Neither did I at first... but now I look at it as....

Do I need to move to a specific location, frequently? Port.
    Do I need to move to unknown locations frequently? Burning Rush
    Movement not really a factor? or Dmg mitigation important? Sac Pact

Which makes perfect sense... even if you'd like to always have Sac Pact.. and Port/Burning rush.
    Last edited by Soulzar; 2016-05-19 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post

Which makes perfect sense... even if you'd like to always have Sac Pact.. and Port/Burning rush.
    Unless movement is absolutely critical, Sacrificial Pact is going to be far better in virtually all situations. Wherever it's possible to get by without Circle or Rush, even if it means having to slow-run to avoid incoming damage, people will take Sacrificial Pact, because it just offers too much to pass up on.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post

That would have been sensible if the third talent had something to do with movement as well. Why choose between two movement and one mitigation skill? If you check the other talent rows, all 3 talents have something in common.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    That would have been sensible if the third talent had something to do with movement as well. Why choose between two movement and one mitigation skill? If you check the other talent rows, all 3 talents have something in common.
    Mobility is mitigation in a different form.

quick question, if you take shadow burn are you shoehorned into mana tap? and if you take shadow burn does it replace chaos bolt in your rotation or should it be used to snipe like it is now for the free shards?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock