10+ Year Old Account
    Sanches is pretty good yeah. Benfica after he came on the team around october / november improved by miles.

Not sure he's 35 mill € worth, but i guess its a investment for the future, he's only 18.

I mean , Sterling cost more than that and he's shite , so..
    Good deal for Bayern i suppose.
    Last edited by Razael; 2016-05-10 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    You're absolutely right. Who needs the likes of Shaw, Herrera, Schneiderlin and Martial when we had Da Silva, Cleverley, Nani and a one season wonder Van Persie?
    depay the new nani, rojo any better than da silva? van persie any worse than friggin no one? cleverley was a fergie problem.. picked over pogba LOL. yet we still think he should have a say in who stays as manager. the game has changed alot since fergie almost got the sack 30 years ago and i bet the football was more entertaining.

moyes is to thank for shaw. we have LVG to thank for di maria.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    As I said, if we take 4th and knock City out of CL spots, and win the FA Cup, I'm fine with another year of LVG. You're right NG, maybe he's learnt from this season and next season will be better. One can only hope.
    and youre willing to take that risk at the expense of arguably the best manager in the world and 150-200m wasted on transfers.. which will then take years to sort out for whoever comes in. chelsea, liverpool, city, spurs, arsenal will all improve while we MIGHT learn and change lol.. we might get lucky again and fight for 6th with west ham or one of the other big teams if leicester keeps it up and teams like southampton get worse lol.
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2016-05-10 at 05:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nani actually had a couple good seasons at United, but he's also very injury prone which sidelined him alot of time in United. Not following Depay though. He did anything for United yet ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Sanches is pretty good yeah. Benfica after he came on the team around october / november improved by miles.

Not sure he's 35 mill € worth, but i guess its a investment for the future, he's only 18.

I mean , Sterling cost more than that and he's shite , so..
    Good deal for Bayern i suppose.
    yeah its a good sign that man utd scout him for 6 months watch him about 15 times.. enter talks in dec. fast forward 6 months. bayern enter discussions this weekend and hes signed by monday.

apparently theyre saying LVG pulled the plug on sanches because he wants other targets. bye bye millions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Nani actually had a couple good seasons at United, but he's also very injury prone which sidelined him alot of time in United. Not following Depay though. He did anything for United yet ?
    no hes shite.
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2016-05-10 at 05:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    wow i cant believe people would want to suffer through another year of this.. its like wigan winning the cup but getting relegated. was it really worth it?

would anyone trust LVG and ed woodward with more transfers at this point. lets spend 167m on neymar and that alone will turn us into a brilliant team

liverpool, chelsea will beat the crap out of us next season and we will easily be outside the top 5 if LVG stays.. pure madness that people want him to stay just to get a few weeks over city because u know they will be better than us next season even if pep doesnt light the league on fire which i dont think he will.
    I'm still undecided.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Adams View Post
    Arsenal fans have been saying "maybe Wenger's learned his lesson" for years. In football it's better to err on the side of pessimism. May as well get rid of LVG now because it just ain't a good match.
    That's a lack of progress over a series of years. Not boring football for a year.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    and youre willing to take that risk at the expense of arguably the best manager in the world and 150-200m wasted on transfers.. which will then take years to sort out for whoever comes in. chelsea, liverpool, city, spurs, arsenal will all improve while we MIGHT learn and change lol.. we might get lucky again and fight for 6th with west ham or one of the other big teams if leicester keeps it up and teams like southampton get worse lol.
    Ideally I'd like 4th, FA Cup and LVG to go, but that's not going to happen. You make fair points, and it's making me reconsider if I'd take a CL spot and FA Cup instead of a better manager. Urgh now I'm doubting myself... -_-

I guess tonight will semi decide what happens anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

All of you make fair points. I guess I'm going to have to say I'm undecided too. Let fate decide?

Looking forward to this.
    A real battle I reckon.

Shame United don't have Elbows available. I was looking forward to the colossal battle between Carroll and Fellaini.

Also Clattenburg getting the CL Final. Wow. He made a right hash at the 'Battle of Stamford Bridge'. Madrid and Atleti is going to be even worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    You're absolutely right. Who needs the likes of Shaw, Herrera, Schneiderlin and Martial when we had Da Silva, Cleverley, Nani and a one season wonder Van Persie?
    Shaw had a poor first season, barely got near the first team; looked good for the first handful of games this season but we've no way of knowing how it might have panned out. Herrera's deal was well advanced before LvG signed, and he joined before LvG started; he's not been consistent enough to be an automatic starter anyway. Schneiderlin has barely played a full 90 minutes and hasn't done anything noteworthy. Di Maria was bad. Memphis is worse. Schweinsteiger should probably just retire at this point. That leaves us with Martial and Blind. For £300,000,000.

£300,000,000.

I'll grant you Cleverley wasn't great, Nani wasn't consistent; but is Rafael any worse than Darmian is proving to be, being supplanted by Academy players? Chicarito we're missing massively, and maybe RvP would have done better had he not fell out massively with LvG.

He's not going to change. It's been this way since the middle of last season, but we sucked it up for a 4th place spot that year and improvement this. It hasn't happened, not on any level.

Kick off delayed until 8:30pm

West Ham pikeys won't get off the road. Coach is stuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Kick off delayed until 8:30pm

West Ham pikeys won't get off the road. Coach is stuck.
    Fuck sake. Again? He can't even fucking manage a coach journey.

Harsh to blame LVG on this.
    Funny though. You can imagine him driving the bus and getting everyone to sing The Wheels on the Bus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny though. You can imagine him driving the bus and getting everyone to sing The Wheels on the Bus.
    If it hadn't happened before the Spurs game already, I'd agree. To have it happen once is unfortunate, to have it happen twice is careless. I'm fairly sure he does have input into when and how he wants the team to arrive.

David O'Sullivan praises the 'friendly family environment' at Upton Park.

Been outside David?

10+ Year Old Account
    We really going to slate players after one season?

De Gea anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

Also lol at blaming Van Gaal for a coach being blockaded and vandalised by opposing fans.

Deleted
    de gea has always been great just dodgy with corners when he first came.

LVG asleep on the coach.. think he missed it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was flappy and unable to command his box. Fans wanted him gone, myself included.

Infact until he got knocked over by Andy Carroll he lacked confidence, then suddenly turned into an entirely new player.

Deleted
    Just heard the game got delayed & the Man Utd bus was getting pelted.

FFS. Man Utd = trying to be fashionably late.

- - - Updated - - -

Anton Ferdinand trying to speak English

Top Kek.

You know what you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    9 windows smashed through including the driver's.

Seriously, what's the fucking point?